PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the home account story. It's so odd. Is it real or is it an acted story?. Josh prancing around and talking about plasterboard and the ceiling coming down. All feels like it's an act. Just a bollocking excuse to decorate.
Not going to mention Seb in his undies. More eloquent people than me have summed it up above.
What I will say though, Is that if he snapped his bleeping fingers at a child (step or not) of mine, then I'd wrap his skinny bleeping legs around his scrawny neck and have to restrained from smashing the smug look off of his face.
The man is an awful, condescending prick.

*apologies for the swearing. It's genuinely how this tit show family get me*
💯 agree. Joyce is as much of a bleep as she is.
His role play today in his short shorts is a builder, plasterer aka handyman.
He wouldn’t have a clue. Bet he can’t change a fuse in a plug.

Why oh why does he treat his own flesh & blood as second class citizen.
This fake set up 🙄🤷‍♀️

She‘s trying to embarrass Seb because he has so many people who are #teamseb 💯 & she’s jealous.
She’s too weird. Scarily weird. Dangerous as well.

Reactions: 17
Sloshy joshy is such a knob. Him faffing about in his wham shorts looking like jezza Kyle role playing. What a fanny

If seb getting in trouble at school a lot I do hope her perhaps opens up to a teacher about the tit show at home.

Reactions: 23
She should not be filming her teenage step son in just his underwear. So so wrong. If that’s not a safeguarding issue then what is. What is wrong with the woman?

Reactions: 20
People around her don't really have intelligence do they, all they seem to do is argue who has known R the longest and throwing trolls and tattle into the mix, thats literally it everytime someone tries to defend her 😴😴😴 boringgggg.
Whoever chloe is, she needs to be careful with what she says to defend her bestie, admitting she was shown private court documents about a minor is illegal, and according to V, she has already had the police round to Rs House about being accused of being a troll so if that is true, V has every right to the do the same to Chloe too, defamation of character, slander or whatever (i don't know legal stuff 🤣)
And attacking a woman who has been asking an organisation for help regarding abuse is never ok, even if that abuse was allegedly done by your bestie chloe, just leave it out.
Oh and stop reading here, Rachel and all ur cronies 🤣🤣🤣
Libel is written, like library books and slander is spoken. The more you know!

Reactions: 1
I hope everything is ok
He joined the army college yesterday and I’m trying to loosen them apron strings but it’s hard not quite b having a week in London warranting 530000 stories though but any Purple Hearts I’ll take them

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He joined the army college yesterday and I’m trying to loosen them apron strings but it’s hard not quite b having a week in London warranting 530000 stories though but any Purple Hearts I’ll take them
Ah yes I forgot you mentioned he was moving out yesterday... sorry had a bit of a panic, thinking he had been missing 🤦🏼‍♀️.... well done him and you for giving him the confidence to “leave the nest”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah yes I forgot you mentioned he was moving out yesterday... sorry had a bit of a panic, thinking he had been missing 🤦🏼‍♀️.... well done him and you for giving him the confidence to “leave the nest”
Luckily I don’t need him to earn me money on Instagram

Reactions: 9
Idk when I was 17 I was out clubbing with mates every other weekend so I don't find B being out til that time shocking at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Was just about to say the same, we started going to Clubs the summer we finished our GCSE’s so we would have been 16. My oldest lad has just turned 18 and has been going out since he was 17 though Covid obviously hampered it. I don’t see a problem with Betsy being out

Reactions: 6
Too many Vanessa’s on this thread. Can the real Raq step forward please.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll send you a real love heart. It's bloody hard when they start spreading their wings 😘. Bet he's having a bloody fab time. Chin up. He'll be in contact soon xx

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but why share a video of your half naked underage stepson 😡 and this woman is supposed to be a safeguarding expert or some tit. You can literally see everything 😡😡😡😡

I’ve reported her story on Instagram too.

Reactions: 29
Josh really despises his son doesn’t he. It’s really sad to see. He shows literally no form of emotion towards anyone other than Rachet. He despises his mother, the two boys and has no connection with Wilby.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but why share a video of your half naked underage stepson 😡 and this woman is supposed to be a safeguarding expert or some tit. You can literally see everything 😡😡😡😡

I’ve reported her story on Instagram too.
I’ve been around the block and seem quite a lot, but for some reason this story really upset me. I think it’s because I’ve got a grandson the same age and I’d rip anybody’s head clean off if they treated him a tenth as badly as Seb is treated. I think in about three year’s time he’ll punch his excuse of a father in the face and get out, never to be seen again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Josh really despises his son doesn’t he. It’s really sad to see. He shows literally no form of emotion towards anyone other than Rachet. He despises his mother, the two boys and has no connection with Wilby.
Joyce is horrible towards Seb. Wonder how he is with Isaac. What’s with the role play again?
What a pair of weirdos.

Reactions: 9
If Josh spoke to my son like that, or about my son like that. He'd find himself drowning in liquid that wasn't his favourite red wine

Reactions: 14
Was just about to say the same, we started going to Clubs the summer we finished our GCSE’s so we would have been 16. My oldest lad has just turned 18 and has been going out since he was 17 though Covid obviously hampered it. I don’t see a problem with Betsy being out
I tend to find that when I got to uni those of us who had been going out already underage were less likely to drink to excess and need carrying home whereas those not used to drinking or going out did it to the extreme 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.