PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, but whilst I’m happy to stand by everything I’ve said (including calling her a bleep on here), I wouldn’t be happy for that information to be publicly broadcast by Rachel, potentially, to hundreds of thousands of people without any context or right to reply. In that scenario, quotes I have said would be lifted verbatim and used alongside my name without any admission from Rachel that actually it was in response to her abusing vulnerable women etc

ETA I realise it sounds like backtracking but it’s not that at all, I’m just not prepared to allow Rachel the opportunity, however remote, to mess with my life like she seems to have so many people. As I don’t know her IRL, it’s not worth the risk - I can’t help bring her down anymore using my real name on Instagram than I can here anonymously.
I absolutely agree with this, and would feel exactly the same 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does she gaze at Betsy so adoringly as if she's the bloody queen. The pair of them giggling away. Betsy is a horrid little madam.
Yep I notice this too. It’s like she is in awe of her and egging her on whilst trying to be the cool mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Rach likes to flash the nipple and gash but still won't talk about the PayPal cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I knew I was right, thanks for the screen shot 😅🤢 I tried to get it so I could attach it but my camera is tit!

I think you are right!! 🤢

Thread title suggestion: first she kept all the PayPal cash, now she’s showing off her gash 🤢
I knew it, thanks to the few who screen shot it. My camera is tit, I did try so I could attach it 😁🤢

Reactions: 1
Anybody else notice she twists her hair, puts it to one side and then brushes it to the other side with her fingers. Whyyyyyyy???? It's starting to really annoying me. She does it so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi mum do you want to know how I got on with my theory?
Hi Betsy, don’t tell me yet wait a minute till I get another phone and record the conversation😑

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haven’t looked through the thread so it may have been mentioned but I’ve just looked at her home account stories; anyone else get the ick each time she called the radiators a rad? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi mum do you want to know how I got on with my theory?
Hi Betsy, don’t tell me yet wait a minute till I get another phone and record the conversation😑
Is that what that conversation was about 🙄 I passed mine last year, I forgot to get anyone to record my reaction to passing first time 🤦🏼‍♀️ Life fails.

Reactions: 9
yep. She was ver scary! The level of her obsession with Hinch was like nothing I have ever seen. I could never fathom why a woman from the other side of the Atlantic was so obsessed with a housewife from Essex that lives and breaths the colour grey! It was completely bizzare!

she was also forever “vouching” for E and Q and claimed to have seen pictures of Q in her police uniform 🙄🙄 of course she had she was probably dressing up in in a costume in her house in Canada and looking in the mirror
This is the same lady that funded another account, this girl would put stories up begging for stuff and CHL would either order her it or send her money! It was insane!!

Yep I notice this too. It’s like she is in awe of her and egging her on whilst trying to be the cool mum.
Laughing & snorting while egging her on to tell a story about her friend that was clearly not appropriate to share to everyone on insta, thankfully B has boundaries unlike her mother who had no issue encouraging B to share it!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
yep. She was ver scary! The level of her obsession with Hinch was like nothing I have ever seen. I could never fathom why a woman from the other side of the Atlantic was so obsessed with a housewife from Essex that lives and breaths the colour grey! It was completely bizzare!

she was also forever “vouching” for E and Q and claimed to have seen pictures of Q in her police uniform 🙄🙄 of course she had she was probably dressing up in in a costume in her house in Canada and looking in the mirror
I remember her!!! All very very odd and wasn’t she obsessed with Halloween? And didn’t her daughter & daughter in law come living with her because her in laws tried to kidnap them both? It was so bizarre I couldn’t not watch 😱

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.