PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else notice she twists her hair, puts it to one side and then brushes it to the other side with her fingers. Whyyyyyyy???? It's starting to really annoying me. She does it so much!!
She needs to put it in a bobble on the front of her head.
I used to do that to our kommondor dog, when his fringe got too long, but my husband kept taking it out 🙄.
Anyway, it would really suit Rancid 😈.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs Lucy you should have phoned someone and had them film the moment 🙄
Then shared it in your stories and screenshot the millions of messages you got telling you how amazing you are, and reposted all the posts from your hangers on saying how proud they are of you! Except you didn't, because you're not a sad bleep who lives your life on the 'gram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Please tell me that's the theory test that B passed and not the practical already.

I now need to bleach my eyes and brain after seeing her gutted hamster.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Should the post about the scallops be marked as an ad? Sure she did an ad for them before.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
All she needs to do now is just sit there spread Eagle and we have seen the lot now!!
Just open an only fans and be done with it! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She knew damn well she would 'accidently' flash because she was constantly faffing trying to cover it from underneath. If you know your going to film put some bloody knickers on

Reactions: 10
View attachment 766649

sorry if this has been posted! Sent!!!/Scent!? how do these people get paid for adverts!?
Best selling author x2. My arse! Her spelling and grammar is atrocious!! I said it before but those publishers really need to give their heads a wobble. There are real writers out there, desperate to get their work put out there and they don't get a look in. It makes me so mad that these "influencers" are just handed everything to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aaahh yeah!! Sorry my bad. It was a while ago! Carol!!
mom sure CHL had a link to Lou though and gifted her a few times.
Yeah I think so, there was a bit where she slated carol then carol was nice to her and sent flowers after her son passed away. Such strange times

View attachment 766649

sorry if this has been posted! Sent!!!/Scent!? how do these people get paid for adverts!?
Those pods sound absolutely vile and you can see she wants to be a bit sick in her gob when she tries them so I hope they keep getting her to do ads 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those B clips are embarrassing. She’s like the new kid trying to be accepted by the popular mean girl! Fake laughs, oooh you’re so funny B, so cool 🤢🤢 YOUR THE MOTHER YOU MORON! Plus B is anything but Kind, she comes across as a complete B1atch

Reactions: 21
Please tell me that's the theory test that B passed and not the practical already.

I now need to bleach my eyes and brain after seeing her gutted hamster.
I just skipped the last 5 or so pages, but seen you mention the driving test, so just need to come on and boast that my daughter passed, first time with only 1 minor, yeyyyyy, only thing is now is I have mum guilt so is sharing my car with her,,,,she has a partner who she lives with who has a car and a company car but he is such a twit he wont let her drive his car......keeping it related to R, abusive behaviour !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m kind of disturbed when her kids come on talking to the ‘guys’ in her phone. It ain’t normal

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry for taking it back a few pages topic, ref Betsy saying about the short skirt and male teachers. I had this come up in a meeting with my daughter. going back about 5 years ago now, I was told it is a distraction to male teachers, I went mental to say the least, questioning why would it be a distraction. It should not be a distraction to a grown male in a position such as.
It is used as an excuse and it is so bleeping wrong.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.