PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice on her last story's where she makes betsy get off her knee & sat on the leapord print chair, as she bent down u could see down her smock dress, I swear she had no knickers on!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Betsy is being a typical tosser of a teen. But as with everything else, when I was a tosser it wasn’t broadcasted and my parents didn’t encourage it and told me to get down to the library and educate myself.

I feel like R is a drowning rat, and is trying to get on anything to save herself. She knows things are on a downward spiral and she doesn’t care who she pulls down with her.

Reactions: 16
I also think that some accounts are the ones behind certain accounts, they do it for the drama!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice on her last story's where she makes betsy get off her knee & sat on the leapord print chair, as she bent down u could see down her smock dress, I swear she had no knickers on!!!
I thought it was her hand holding it down? Either that or I’d rather just believe it wasn’t Rach’s minge!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clean honest living. That’s the one!!! I stand firm that she was Q&E, they were piping up with things that I’d spoken about only with CHL. She was barking on about protecting the vulnerable from Rachel yet she was hounding me when I was vulnerable. CHL was also very clicky with Messiah.
CHL son sadly passed away very suddenly, the moment she came off social media, was the moment Q&E went on holiday and never came back.
To be honest, looking back, that’s one ducked up bunch of obsessives.
yep. She was ver scary! The level of her obsession with Hinch was like nothing I have ever seen. I could never fathom why a woman from the other side of the Atlantic was so obsessed with a housewife from Essex that lives and breaths the colour grey! It was completely bizzare!

she was also forever “vouching” for E and Q and claimed to have seen pictures of Q in her police uniform 🙄🙄 of course she had she was probably dressing up in in a costume in her house in Canada and looking in the mirror

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have seen multiple times you being accused of being xxx people, and I just don't understand it, but I also see lots of new accounts being accused of being that moody account, this forum is a very weird space to be in.
It really is 🤣

To be fair though, ‘Moody’ has quite a distinctive style, it’s quite clear when they reappear.

Reactions: 12
Those latest stories from last night with Be kind. Wtf. Rachett a bit manic and be kind showing how she is not kind.

Reactions: 4
yep. She was ver scary! The level of her obsession with Hinch was like nothing I have ever seen. I could never fathom why a woman from the other side of the Atlantic was so obsessed with a housewife from Essex that lives and breaths the colour grey! It was completely bizzare!

she was also forever “vouching” for E and Q and claimed to have seen pictures of Q in her police uniform 🙄🙄 of course she had she was probably dressing up in in a costume in her house in Canada and looking in the mirror
I missed all of that! I wasn't even a lurker then.
Do you know where in Canada this person was from?

Reactions: 1
Well Rachael seems fine as does Betsy so whatever is happening offline doesn’t look like it’s going to be part of her narrative anyway. I’m sure whatever it is will solve itself eventually, things always do.

Reactions: 5
Shame for Tallulah that she started a new school yesterday, people asked how it went, Rachel came online to tell them about it and, thanks to Betsy, she hasn’t even edited it fully or shown the relevant bit about Tallulah yet and it’s 24 hours later 🙄 not that it’s anyone’s business how T got on but it shows she’s not a priority to her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you are right!! 🤢

Thread title suggestion: first she kept all the PayPal cash, now she’s showing off her gash 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think you are right!! 🤢

Thread title suggestion: first she kept all the PayPal cash, now she’s showing off her gash 🤢
Can’t believe I subjected myself to the million dots of bollocks... basically Betsy is an obnoxious witch and Rach definitely flashed her minge 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The amount of time she spends on her period, I’m amazed she’s brave enough to swan about commando 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she have radioactive cheeks? Subtle is more classy Rach! Thats absolutely appalling, surely a MUA must be in her little crowd somewhere to tell her to go steady.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.