PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of time she spends on her period, I’m amazed she’s brave enough to swan about commando 🤢
How else would she "accidentally" flash the builders, plastererers, neighbours, Kevin from Hermes and anyone unfortunate enough to turn up at the launderette?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they are both into naturism 🤢. They both love flashing the flesh to any poor unsuspecting trades person. She must get a thrill from it thinking every man (or pubescent boy) with a pulse fancies her and wants a bit of her.
It’s tragic and very embarrassing, I’m sure most men have far better at home and don’t want to see her thrush ridden minge staring at them.

Those people on naturist documentaries are always a bit odd (apologies to any naturists on here 🙊)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they are both into naturism 🤢. They both love flashing the flesh to any poor unsuspecting trades person. She must get a thrill from it thinking every man (or pubescent boy) with a pulse fancies her and wants a bit of her.
It’s tragic and very embarrassing, I’m sure most men have far better at home and don’t want to see her thrush ridden minge staring at them.

Those people on naturist documentaries are always a bit odd (apologies to any naturists on here 🙊)
I think it's another one of their kinks, alongside pretending they're strangers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yikes defo no period pants on. I can’t believe I watched that again. Bloody hell between her and granny sia they are not getting it right down there !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes defo no period pants on. I can’t believe I watched that again. Bloody hell between her and granny sia they are not getting it right down there !
I mean, it was Arsetrid that first treated us to a flash of Rachey's gammon flaps, maybe she enjoyed the reaction on here so decided to recreate it 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I missed all of that! I wasn't even a lurker then.
Do you know where in Canada this person was from?
I’m not sure 🤔 she used to post long rambling videos from her car driving through the mountains if that helps with even a rough area. Not sure how mountainous Canada is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure 🤔 she used to post long rambling videos from her car driving through the mountains if that helps with even a rough area. Not sure how mountainous Canada is.
Some areas are very mountainous and there are some rough areas too 🙄.

I mean, it was Arsetrid that first treated us to a flash of Rachey's gammon flaps, maybe she enjoyed the reaction on here so decided to recreate it 🤷
I nearly choked on that!
Gammon flaps! 😂😂😂
🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This morning, I found some unpleasant messages on my Facebook from Ratchets huns.
Sent to me after I commented on her Facebook page, when all the huns were in a frenzy, after she admitted to having a day time shag with Joyce.

I put them straight about our Rach, pointed them in this direction and blocked them.
Its unbelievable how loyal her huns are.
They also seem to have a similar low IQ to Rach.
Funny that 🤨.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This morning, I found some unpleasant messages on my Facebook from Ratchets huns.
Sent to me after I commented on her Facebook page, when all the huns were in a frenzy, after she admitted to having a day time shag with Joyce.

I put them straight about our Rach, pointed them in this direction and blocked them.
Its unbelievable how loyal her huns are.
They also seem to have a similar low IQ to Rach.
Funny that 🤨.
And I bet every single one of the cunts had "be kind" in their profile somewhere 🤦

Reactions: 21
And I bet every single one of the cunts had "be kind" in their profile somewhere 🤦
Yes probably. One is a nurse working for the NHS, she's probably extremely kind, although she didn't say anything kind to.me 😏.
The reason I commented on her Facebook last week was because I could not believe how many huns were interested in whether Rancid and Joyce had shagged.. & when she admitted that they had, the huns went bleeping wild!!!
They were genuinely joyous about the shag.
It was all very bleeping odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.