PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that’s the one, if you Google ‘clean honest living Lorna’ it comes up with a tattle thread that is 4 pages long and Q&E are on there stating how they are both good friends with her…
Dear dear friends from what I recall

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I’ve been here from pretty much the beginning and read it all at the time but I get confused about who is who or who pretended to be whom etc 🙄 I miss @FromOopNorth though.
Do we know what happened to FromOopNorth? I remember them but don’t think I got as far as when they were no longer here.

Reactions: 1
Do we know what happened to FromOopNorth? I remember them but don’t think I got as far as when they were no longer here.
Nothing dramatic, I don’t think, she used to post some pretty insightful stuff about Rachel’s body language on stories that I always found interesting. She disappeared a few months ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

New stories on home account and she’s annoyed me entirely irrationally by repeatedly calling radiators “rads”. They’ve basically had the whole bloody lounge ripped out and are starting again, including a built-in bookcase, which won’t take up much space seeing as the only books Rach reads are her own… to remind herself of all her lies 👀

A2059A70-0D51-4579-994C-C6C605D8DCD1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nothing dramatic, I don’t think, she used to post some pretty insightful stuff about Rachel’s body language on stories that I always found interesting. She disappeared a few months ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

New stories on home account and she’s annoyed me entirely irrationally by repeatedly calling radiators “rads”. They’ve basically had the whole bloody lounge ripped out and are starting again, including a built-in bookcase, which won’t take up much space seeing as the only books Rach reads are her own… to remind herself of all her lies 👀

View attachment 765170
Yip, ripping the whole room out and redoing it then having scallops for dinner. Completely relatable as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yip, ripping the whole room out and redoing it then having scallops for dinner. Completely relatable as usual.
They probably wanted a change from Joyce's roast dinner and McDonald's 🙄.
Because obviously our Rach cannot cook, despite pretending to do so occasionally, with the free meal kits she gets 🤨.
She's not much good at anything really, is she?

Reactions: 13
They probably wanted a change from Joyce's roast dinner and McDonald's 🙄.
Because obviously our Rach cannot cook, despite pretending to do so occasionally, with the free meal kits she gets 🤨.
She's not much good at anything really, is she?
She's got a proven track record in stealing other women's husbands 🤷 funny how they couldn't afford to do the living room until next year, and now all of a sudden they've got the money for an entire remodel

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's got a proven track record in stealing other women's husbands 🤷 funny how they couldn't afford to do the living room until next year, and now all of a sudden they've got the money for an entire remodel
Yes, she's good at stealing other people's husbands.
Funny how no one would want to steal her present husband 😖.
She is amazin really, working 40 hours a week, writing another book, running the launderette and now an interior designer.
You go Rach!

Reactions: 15
I take it the sob stories were so the huns didn’t crack on that Rach is taking the piss. What with all the charitable donations and grants that pay her wages and now doing the house up 🙄

Reactions: 12
B is so like her mum, once the primary school was mentioned talking about T , B then had to turn the conversation on her! Rachele actually puts B on a pedestal and laughs so much when she talks. If it was S she would be spitting Venom at him

Reactions: 24
It’s funny how they couldn’t afford to do up the living room but after she had £10k of lottery money they now can! How lush!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
All the comments on that school photo say are “I thought this was Betsy” and “hope Seb doesn’t take her uniform by mistake”

It’s like the huns all live in Groundhog Day, not an individual thought in their heads

• Haha
Clean honest living. That’s the one!!! I stand firm that she was Q&E, they were piping up with things that I’d spoken about only with CHL. She was barking on about protecting the vulnerable from Rachel yet she was hounding me when I was vulnerable. CHL was also very clicky with Messiah.
CHL son sadly passed away very suddenly, the moment she came off social media, was the moment Q&E went on holiday and never came back.
To be honest, looking back, that’s one ducked up bunch of obsessives.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just caught up on the school stories. I wish L all the best in her new school.

What an obnoxious madam B is. The way R simpers and giggles when she talks to her. It's weird AF. B rules that roost. She definitely knows where the bodies are hidden given how bloody disrespectful and awful she is to everyone. No way would any child of mine be speaking like that. Not only to R but in general. She's horrid. Mean girl vibes all around.
Yet R sits there cooing and laughing like she's the Messiah come to earth ( which can't be true, obvs Wibble is the true Messiah 🙃🤣).
Odd odd odd 🤔

Reactions: 32
I wish B would be back in contact with her sisters, she was a nicer person when she spent time with them.

Reactions: 17
I don't think its any coincidence that she's just received £9500 from the lottery and now they are doing all this work that they couldn't afford a couple of weeks ago.

It’s funny how they couldn’t afford to do up the living room but after she had £10k of lottery money they now can! How lush!
haha snap 😂 its not like she hasn't got form for it either.

I don't think its any coincidence that she's just received £9500 from the lottery and now they are doing all this work that they couldn't afford a couple of weeks ago.

haha snap 😂 its not like she hasn't got form for it either.
Wouldn't suprise me if she bills the house work to the centre and claims it back. Receipts won't specify what address the work has been done at, they will just have her name on it or the patchwork name. Shes a crafty cow

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It is quite obvious she set up PTWM Ltd so she could charge a consultant fee to the CIC and all the PayPal money she put in for set up will be cleanly 'laundered' as genuine income.

I don't believe she will be at the coffee shop. She will continue as PTWM, making her own cash; poor quality ads; poor content and her house reno will all be put through as PTWM business expenses. She'll promote the coffee shop to raise funds but that won't be her 'work' she'll just take all the praise/cash. Her money will be her money. Not surprised that she hasn't made her husband a director of the Ltd, though most do for tax purposes. Just that she doesn't like sharing.

Can't wait to see them accounts!

Reactions: 29
Wouldn't suprise me if she bills the house work to the centre and claims it back. Receipts won't specify what address the work has been done at, they will just have her name on it or the patchwork name. Shes a crafty cow
yep, thats exactly what i've been thinking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.