PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the fascination with that house, it's obviously too small for them if they've had to convert a utility room and one kid is in the shed! Why not just buy a bigger house? Not like she hasn't got the paypal funds for it. What was the comment about the new kitchen? Will that be gifted too Rach?

Reactions: 16
Please correct me if I’m wrong but how very telling that Rachaele hasn’t liked or commented on Astrid’s post about meeting that family. The post was so lush about them too 😂 She must be spitting jealous feathers all over the place today. Imagine a lunch date with someone who doesn’t snort and squawk all the time with a husband who talks in the most monotone voice ever on the least interesting subjects. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and we all know that Rachaele doesn’t like to be scorned....be afraid Astrid, be very afraid! Rachaele will be so so cross, like the most cross ever! Love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isn't that the dogs sofa that she tried to make a charity pay her to take it?
I thought she did something dodgy through the CIC in order to take it to the tip, but passed it off so she could claim money back or something?

Reactions: 10
Please correct me if I’m wrong but how very telling that Rachaele hasn’t liked or commented on Astrid’s post about meeting that family. The post was so lush about them too 😂 She must be spitting jealous feathers all over the place today. Imagine a lunch date with someone who doesn’t snort and squawk all the time with a husband who talks in the most monotone voice ever on the least interesting subjects. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and we all know that Rachaele doesn’t like to be scorned....be afraid Astrid, be very afraid! Rachaele will be so so cross, like the most cross ever! Love it 😂
you can just tell from Astrids guest Instagram she oozes class etc. Something rachet and Joyce can’t buy. Rachet must be spewing.

Reactions: 12
Today I went out of my house and turned right also. I didn’t know we were doing directions, but for what it’s worth, I walked forward for a bit, turned right again, walked on, did another right, then a left and I arrived at my destination 👌

5158760B-FAEB-4B05-AF0A-227395793E60.jpeg

To be honest, I was on my own. Not with some of the most important people in our lives, but it’s really difficult to get your nearest and dearest on a chocolate run to the local shop. I didn’t record it either. Sorry everyone. Next time I promise ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There’s 4 portions of chips on the floor and he’s got his head down so I reckon she’s covering the fact he’s got his digital babysitter on his lap

Also, what the F is that coat she’s dressed him in? Is he joining little mix?
Surely he wouldn’t have a portion to himself at 2 🙈 Wouldn’t you just put a couple from everyone’s in his bowl…..plus some fish!!!?!? Just me???

Reactions: 22
I don't get the fascination with that house, it's obviously too small for them if they've had to convert a utility room and one kid is in the shed! Why not just buy a bigger house? Not like she hasn't got the paypal funds for it. What was the comment about the new kitchen? Will that be gifted too Rach?
I don't know why she's so obsessed with each of the kids having their own rooms. I understand Betsy and Seb having their own space, as they are older. But she even said when they were decorating that Edie and Lula would probably still be in each other's rooms all the time, so why split them up? And giving the toddler a massive bedroom to himself, when he spends all his time slumped on the sofa eating cake and watching Cbeebies, while pre-teen Isaac is squashed into a tiny room that fits his bed and nothing else, and Seb is in a bleeping utility room? I'm sure it will all relate back to how she never had her own bedroom when she was a kid because her mum left when she was 4 taking all the bedrooms with her 🙄 and she vowed to herself that her kids would NEVER have to suffer with sharing a bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It wouldn’t surprise me, if the biatch doesn’t let Seb have the key to that door in his room.
Just another form humiliation and control by the Witch.

Reactions: 5
Can someone save my place because she’s just started stories and I’m sure there’s going to be lots of dots! I’m so excited but my dinner is waiting and chicken and chips comes before this wrong’un 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone save my place because she’s just started stories and I’m sure there’s going to be lots of dots! I’m so excited but my dinner is waiting and chicken and chips comes before this wrong’un 😋
Don’t worry. It’s the same as every other time. Although she has just admitted BeKind is her babysitter.

And Joyce has had another 2 aviarys built so
I’m guessing the chickens must have gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.