PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s ramblings about duck all will equal a 7pm ad every night this week. Guaranteed

Reactions: 7
Back to W Rachet can’t admit there is anything wrong with him as to her it’s viewed as something Joyce and her made and it could not be anything less than perfect. She would want W to be seen as the best out of his three boys as she is so jealous and twisted that way. Wibble needs assessed and his milestones looked at maybe she has referred him who knows though her mothering him is not helping him speak or flourish.

Definitely going with the thought she’s had fillers or something injected in her face.
She should ask for a refund her face is all over the place. Eyes dart all over the place when she does ad’s same as her wonky nose.

Definitely going with the thought she’s had fillers or something injected in her face.
She should ask for a refund her face is all over the place. Eyes dart all over the place when she does ad’s same as her wonky nose.

She is an utter gobshite 🙄 Did she post little Mix clip after someone mentioned Wilbys jacket?

• Haha
Oh this has got to win the best quote of the month!! What an accolade Joyce 😂😂😂
DB7F6B19-6154-4128-827C-20433FCF9C5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eeew did she just talk about Sebs mate in that context as though he was a man that would be looking at her whilst she looks a state.

‘I didn’t have my tits out but I was covered in sweat with my retainer in’

He’s a 15 year old and you are a 40 year old woman. You could be wearing a potato sack and he wouldn’t notice, you strange, strange woman 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 57
Eeew did she just talk about Sebs mate in that context as though he was a man that would be looking at her whilst she looks a state.

He’s a 15 year old and you are a 40 year old woman. You could be wearing a potato sack and he wouldn’t notice, you strange, strange woman 🤮
I swear, the only bit she likes about having a teenage stepson is pretending that all his mates fancy her 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 39

But she’s told us all before that sebs mates all fancy her and call her a milf! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear, the only bit she likes about having a teenage stepson is pretending that all his mates fancy her 🤮
I can’t stress this enough, but it’s not okay to talk about adolescent boys like that. Flip it and imagine if Josh was talking about Betsy’s friend Gee. Saying,

‘Do you know what? She stayed over the other night and she looks like a grown woman. Chest and hips all that. I saw her and thought, state of me stood here in my shorts looking a right mess. she just looks like a 35 year old woman.’

It’s not right. It will never be right. It’s because she doesn’t have motherly feelings towards them, that’s fine but she needs to learn boundaries. No Mother of a teen boy would ever speak like that about her son or his friends. You just don’t have that thought process. It’s really not okay. I’m sick of saying it 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I can’t stress this enough, but it’s not okay to talk about adolescent boys like that. Flip it and imagine if Josh was talking about Betsy’s friend Gee. Saying,

‘Do you know what? She stayed over the other night and she looks like a grown woman. Chest and hips all that. I saw her and thought, state of me stood here in my shorts looking a right mess. she just looks like a 35 year old woman.’

It’s not right. It will never be right. It’s because she doesn’t have motherly feelings towards them, that’s fine but she needs to learn boundaries. No Mother of a teen boy would ever speak like that about her son or his friends. You just don’t have that thought process. It’s really not okay. I’m sick of saying it 😬
100% agree! My son is 16, the only thing I think about his friends are that they're pretty good kids considering they're 16 and how lucky I feel to be able to say that about them. They're all about 2 foot taller than me, voices broken, huge gangly creatures, but kids all the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh yes, they all make up songs about her on the bus don't they! In reality they all probably think she's a desperate old hag 🤷
Jesus she’s delusional isn’t she! Thinks she’s so down with the kids 😂 I have a great relationship with my kids but I can imagine my son being absolutely mortified if I spoke about my periods in such detail on social media. I don’t talk about them to him generally...he’s not interested 😂 I remember him being horrified when I asked him what ‘beef curtains’ were (he was about 19 at the time!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.