PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have read the wiki and am pretty much up to date but is the tattle rant still on line ?
She did save it to her highlights initially but then must have realised she was sending people here .... piss breath, horses mane, skid mark rug and shagging dogs still there though šŸ‘ very wholesome. Just the kind of family friendly content you would want when paying to advertise.

Reactions: 12
She did save it to her highlights initially but then must have realised she was sending people here .... piss breath, horses mane, skid mark rug and shagging dogs still there though šŸ‘ very wholesome. Just the kind of family friendly content you would want when paying to advertise.
I'm still struggling with the Horses mane video.
What a pair of dirty whores!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
thereā€™s a name on that spotted post that I recognise from previous posts on fb and Instagram. Wondering if itā€™s someone from here or someone whoā€™s a bit moody, I canā€™t tellšŸ¤”

Anyway is it drunk Joyce posting pics orhas rachey got his phone again

Reactions: 2
thereā€™s a name on that spotted post that I recognise from previous posts on fb and Instagram. Wondering if itā€™s someone from here or someone whoā€™s a bit moody, I canā€™t tellšŸ¤”

Or it could be Joyce trying to send messages for help. How come he dresses W as a little boy, and Rach dresses him as a newborn baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deffo not anyone ā€œmoodyā€
I am Spartacus as the saying goes ā€¦..

againā€¦..

Reactions: 8

I think she is friends with one of the step sisters. She was on here around the time A came on with her post. Its definitely not moody

Reactions: 5
After watching that Instagram post with Rachy having a staff meeting in her car with her squad, I am disgusted by her non stop use of bad language.
There is a time and a place for it you horrid little creature.
You are not clever and you are certainly not funny.
How are you going to converse with women who have turned up to your Caf/money laundering joint in desperate need of help?
Are you going to be giving it one of them with your out of control gob?
Or are you going to try to behave like an adult who cares about the welfare of abused women?
Swearing is okay, in the right situation & at the right time.
I have not got a problem with swearing, in fact I have a mouth like a bleeping sewer.
But I don't swear in.public, in front of strangers, or children or in front of people who don't like bad language.
I certainly don't swear on videos and post them on Instagram for the general public to view.
You really are a revolting little person.
Please shut down your Instagram and Facebook accounts & please do not open your Patchwork quilt drop in centre.
I spent many hours at proper centres for abused women. I was helped, I was made to feel that they really cared about me and my children and our safety. I probably wouldn't be here if I hadn't had their help.
I never once came across anyone as unprofessional and uncaring as you
Leave victims of domestic abuse alone, they have enough problems without your interfering curiosity and obsession with abuse.
There are professionals who are there to help, you and your uneducated, unqualified squad are not in a position to help anyone.
If you're bored, spend time with your 6 tiny turds(2 stolen).
They need love & care.
And, if you haven't spent all of the PayPal money, do the right thing and refund it to your huns & your ex huns.
You are uncouth,
Unimportant
Unnecessary &
you are a bleeping monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Charlee supposedly so self conscious about her body, wears skin tight clothes šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m probably an old fashion, Uncool, moaning mother. My kids havenā€™t hit the teens just yet but being brought up in London and moving away so the kids have a better life IMO, I would not let let at 16 go off on a holiday there on their own, I wouldnā€™t let my 16 year old get her nipples pierced and flaunt them with no bra and tight crop tops, I certainly wouldnā€™t let them gesture of snorting Coke at a festive behind my ā€œpolicemanā€ husbands back.
When your 18, do what you wish but 16 in my eyes is still a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is that video of Charley on her stories a repost? I'm sure she posted that exact video a couple of months ago
Yes, when we were in lockdown and weren't supposed to have people at our houses.

Reactions: 6
I thought she said she was opening Torbays first womenā€™s centre, according to the FB post there seems to be a few organisations that can help people (presumably correctly, in line with safeguarding etc) šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m probably an old fashion, Uncool, moaning mother. My kids havenā€™t hit the teens just yet but being brought up in London and moving away so the kids have a better life IMO, I would not let let at 16 go off on a holiday there on their own, I wouldnā€™t let my 16 year old get her nipples pierced and flaunt them with no bra and tight crop tops, I certainly wouldnā€™t let them gesture of snorting Coke at a festive behind my ā€œpolicemanā€ husbands back.
When your 18, do what you wish but 16 in my eyes is still a child.
Completely agree with you!!!! And I do have a daughter the same age. Even if they wonā€™t admit it, teenagers actually want some boundaries! And Betsy seems to have none!!!!

Reactions: 16
Wow. Even just joking about taking drugs and my boys (both in their 20s) would get a stern warning, not me snorting and filming them.
In fact, what am I saying? Neither of my sons would even dream of saying anything like that in front of me. Theyā€™d consider it disrespectful. They donā€™t swear when Iā€™m around.
who the hell laughs with their child about taking coke at a festival?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On that story/screenshot about the pillows (Ā£95 quid WTF! Pillows get manky and need to be chucked out regularly, but anyway šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø)........ the dozy mare has pretty much given away where she lives!! Jeez, the woman is thick. Imagine a scenario where she doesn't manage to help a woman that comes to her centre and they feel the need to go after her or her family!! šŸ˜®

Reactions: 7
Wow. Even just joking about taking drugs and my boys (both in their 20s) would get a stern warning, not me snorting and filming them.
In fact, what am I saying? Neither of my sons would even dream of saying anything like that in front of me. Theyā€™d consider it disrespectful. They donā€™t swear when Iā€™m around.
who the hell laughs with their child about taking coke at a festival?
Maybe someone who smokes weed behind her husband's back, asks her teenager to get it for her, and then makes the same teenager take the wrap when she gets caught...šŸ‘€

Reactions: 23
It was a dig at mia. Basically saying she knows their dad so mia is bound to be just as "nasty" as he supposedly is. But if she is fb friends with R, she isn't going to say any different is she.
I read it as she knows Miaā€™s dad so knows how much of a nasty piece of work R can be šŸ§

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.