PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed on the local spotted page about an injured seagull, why hasn’t anyone tagged queen rachel in that for pc hedgehog to go help

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do they ever have a salad, jkt potato, sandwich, pasta? It’s a Sunday dinner all the bloody time!
I love a Sunday dinner but have one very rarely as I can’t afford to spend the money on meat. Makes me look forward to Christmas though as we have one with all the trimmings then

Reactions: 14
I love a Sunday dinner but have one very rarely as I can’t afford to spend the money on meat. Makes me look forward to Christmas though as we have one with all the trimmings then
I love Xmas dinner. We used to always have a lovely Sunday lunch but as husbands a chef and sons are all pub managers and supervisors we rarely get one now so make the most when we do. Even mince or dumplings or a shepherds pie to mix it up but god all they eat is a roast.

Reactions: 11
PTWM has been tagged a few times in a Facebook post asking for help for someone fleeing domestic violence, I wonder if she will actually help…?
Obviously to busy filming to help someone in need. Looking at the comments on the post people are coming round to realising what a fake she is. Tattle even gets a mention.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
These people need to give their heads a wobble 😳

She was quite heavily pregnant when she filmed the Tattle rant and I remember at the time feeling quite sorry for her. Then I came here and had my eyes opened a bit but for the most part I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I was never a huge fan but I lurked from time to time and found some of her stuff amusing and she seemed pleasant enough. But back then she was doing fewer ads and posting more about issues like DA and bullying. They hadn't long been in the big house and she had only recently stopped working (made redundant, she said, but who knows... ) She seemed like an intelligent woman who had her tit together most of the time and had a happy, if slightly chaotic family life.

When the huns fawn all over her, it is that Rachaele they're talking about, not the version of herself she presents now which is a thick as tit, complete shambles of a mother who can barely take care of herself much less parent 6 children. Who she is now bears no relation to who she presented herself as then and I cannot understand why more people don't see it. I used to think Tattle was a hate site (and some of the threads here are, in my opinion, way too harsh - a lot of influencers are twats but most are harmless imo) but this thread is different because she has the potential to do a LOT of harm and she is being enabled by her 200k followers, her "circle" and the brands who keep chucking money at her and I just cannot get my head around how she keeps getting away with it.

That turned into a bit of a rant. Apologies!

As you were...
This 👆🏻 This is what I wanted to say earlier but didn’t have the time to type, agree with everything you’ve said!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
People are advising her to steer clear of the attention seeker.
The last time she was mentioned in that page a couple of tattlers said they had commented and it didnt take a lot to work out who the possible tattler was and I think its the same person again, but that was a while back and I was just a lurker back then so I maybe mistaken!

In her last insta story did the eldest daughter make a joke about taking drugs at a festival and Rachel just laughed it off and posted it?

• Wow
  • Angry
In her last insta story did the eldest daughter make a joke about taking drugs at a festival and Rachel just laughed it off and posted it?
This is exactly what I was about to say. Was a clear reference to taking drugs and was just laughed off!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The hun who commented on the fb post that knows Rachel's dad, I thought her dad was toxic and has been cut off? Or has Rachel forgot her own lies again. The hun is fb friends with Rachel.

Or is that comment a snidey bitchy attack at Mia? Have I misread it😳

Reactions: 6
Is that video of Charley on her stories a repost? I'm sure she posted that exact video a couple of months ago

Reactions: 3
Is that video of Charley on her stories a repost? I'm sure she posted that exact video a couple of months ago
Yes! It was at the time you weren't supposed to have people indoors and it was quite obvious that is where Charleeeee was heading. Glad I wasn't the only one to notice that 😂

Reactions: 4
The hun who commented on the fb post that knows Rachel's dad, I thought her dad was toxic and has been cut off? Or has Rachel forgot her own lies again. The hun is fb friends with Rachel.

Or is that comment a snidey bitchy attack at Mia? Have I misread it😳
It was a dig at mia. Basically saying she knows their dad so mia is bound to be just as "nasty" as he supposedly is. But if she is fb friends with R, she isn't going to say any different is she.
The locals that do know her and dislike her seem to keep their mouths shut for whatever reason and the ones referencing here will just be known as trolls unfortunately.
People are best not to mention or tag here and word it differently, like a few have on that post.
People will Google her anyway if they hear she isn't trustworthy so will make their own minds up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.