PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay Betsy 🙌 Do coke, try a little bit of speed, some LSD and knock it down with Valium. Before you know it you can move onto Crack, then start shooting up Heroin and make your way down to Trevi to get clean. Your mum will love it. She’s ObSessEd with women’s trauma.

It’s all about goals for your kids. Rachael is just there setting the bar really low so no one can say she failed as a Mother. She’s such a role model 😬

Reactions: 39
I know everyday seems to be a child free day for Rach but is it specifically on a Saturday now?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That hun is friends with Rachel so it looks more like it's a dig at Mia☹
I just looked at the Spotted Paignton post. So Mariko (spotted Paignton top fan,) freely admits that she’s happy to signpost a vulnerable woman to Rachael without checking any of Rachaels qualifications AND when she’s given some background reading, she won’t read it even if it was just to make sure that the vulnerable woman will be safe? Hmmm 🤔. Not a very well rounded woman clearly.

Elaine who jumped on Mias friend Hanna, first of used impartiality as an argument and then when that didn’t work, she decided to hit Mia with the sins of her Father. Well two clicks told me that Elaine is Rachaels BF and ex flat mate Stacey Langen’s Mum. So she’s not exactly impartial herself. Plus the first post on her open Facebook page is a picture of her very naked grandsons. So she might want to save her morality lectures to sort her own head out, the old trout.

(I mean defend Rachael all you want, but saying that towards Mia, who’s a young mum, when Elaine is evidently in her 50’s is just manky as hell.)

Took me longer to write this post than it did to work all of that out because of what/ whom Rachael has tagged in on Instagram. Privacy is just not an option with her is it?

Reactions: 34
I just looked at the Spotted Paignton post. So Mariko (spotted Paignton top fan,) freely admits that she’s happy to signpost a vulnerable woman to Rachael without checking any of Rachaels qualifications AND when she’s given some background reading, she won’t read it even if it was just to make sure that the vulnerable woman will be safe? Hmmm 🤔. Not a very well rounded woman clearly.

Elaine who jumped on Mias friend Hanna, first of used impartiality as an argument and then when that didn’t work, she decided to hit Mia with the sins of her Father. Well two clicks told me that Elaine is Rachaels BF and ex flat mate Stacey Langen’s Mum. So she’s not exactly impartial herself. Plus the first post on her open Facebook page is a picture of her very naked grandsons. So she might want to save her morality lectures to sort her own head out, the old trout.

(I mean defend Rachael all you want, but saying that towards Mia, who’s a young mum, when Elaine is evidently in her 50’s is just manky as hell.)

Took me longer to write this post than it did to work all of that out because of what/ whom Rachael has tagged in on Instagram. Privacy is just not an option with her is it?
I thought she meant she knew Rachel’s dad, but now rereading it your right she’s having a dig at Mia by saying she knows her dad….how is that relevant? Doesn’t make sense Elaine….

Reactions: 8
I thought she meant she knew Rachel’s dad, but now rereading it your right she’s having a dig at Mia by saying she knows her dad….how is that relevant? Doesn’t make sense Elaine….
It looked to me like saying she knew Mias Dad somehow inferred that Mia’s opinion / story is invalid. As though she was guilty by association of being her fathers daughter. Just your basic small town bullying I think, the stupid cow.

Reactions: 22
It looked to me like saying she knew Mias Dad somehow inferred that Mia’s opinion / story is invalid. As though she was guilty by association of being her fathers daughter. Just your basic small town bullying I think, the stupid cow.
Eurgh they are all just vile aren't they. Glad I don't live around there.
Imagine living your life like that. I still don't understand why her 'circle' protect her so much, she's nothing special 🤷‍♀️
And im absolutely shocked and gobsmacked about the photo of Elaine's grandchildren on a public profile naked 😲

Reactions: 16
Wilby does communicate though. Verbal communication is only a small part of communication. You cannot diagnose a child with autism based on clips you see on the internet. He isn't even two yet. Some kids just take a while to talk. He could probably do with a hearing test first.

I have two autistic children BTW, it takes months of appointments and assessments with medical professionals to get a diagnosis.
She could set the ball rolling though - and of course she maybe has done that and just not spoken about it (what with her being so private…) I think my son was 27 months when he got his hearing tested

Reactions: 2
Imagine living your life like that. I still don't understand why her 'circle' protect her so much, she's nothing special 🤷‍♀️
And im absolutely shocked and gobsmacked about the photo of Elaine's grandchildren on a public profile naked 😲
I reported that photo last night but fb deemed it acceptable! 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They are just skanks. I live in dodgy area, some people are skanky, some people aren’t, thats just Britain. However, if you are going to jump up and argue the toss over someone who won’t defend herself by proving she’s not a low brow scammer, at least have a shred of visible decency about you. Everyone who’s ever defended Rachael looks shady on closer inspection. That speaks for itself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Has anyone worked out who this Gabriella is yet and is she part of the “circle”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like Elaine using Mia’s dad as an insult is also a massive dig at Betsy and Tallulah, seeing as you know, R fucked Mia’s dad and birthed 2 kids with him too 😐

Reactions: 24
Also if we are judging people by the actions of their non-present fathers and Rs is "toxic" then surely we should write her off too?

Charlee supposedly so self conscious about her body, wears skin tight clothes 🤔
this is one of my favourite things. poor poor charlee paid money to look like that and hates it and is so self conscious and none of its her fault...so she sprays her bleeping clothes on every morning and wiggles her way round town. absolute morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another sensory issue with the shoes?
Bound to be. My son is the same with certain shoes. Can’t stand the feel of them. Means he regularly wears wellies whilst out for a walk on summer days. We try to avoid bare feet on pavements/car parks etc though!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.