PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child doesn’t stand a chance with his fucked up don’t give a tit parents

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hallelujah they’ve put him in clothes which are vaguely normal, rather than an all in one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Now now ladies. Please don’t confuse Rach with your concerns re her child. All that matters is his blue eyes. That’s what she learnt from the medical degree she obtained as a facilities manager 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Now now ladies. Please don’t confuse Rach with your concerns re her child. All that matters is his blue eyes. That’s what she learnt from the medical degree she obtained as a facilities manager 😒
Was she coached by Hitler, I wonder 🤔

I love how they keep him so safe 🥰

3932550C-6795-4DEC-A4F3-72A9A1C13C30.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Does she purposely put his socks over his trousers so people can see they are Nike? Never have I done that unless it's for wellies. Although I buy my boys socks from Primark, I guess nobody would care for the neon patterns 😂

And barefeet on a road that could have glass on it, running towards a corner. Even if cyclist or one of those scooters hit him, it would be bad! A child recently died from getting hit by one of them. She is bleeping clueless!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Skeletor looks happy as usual.
Is it not wine o’clock yet in Devon?

(Honestly I’m just a right being a right witch atm. I’m not even sorry though 😬)
Wilbert running around being a happy chappy and he has zero reaction. It's really odd!

Reactions: 12
That poor child doesn’t stand a chance with his fucked up don’t give a tit parents
Just letting him run bare foot on the road irrespective of potential glass etc cutting in his feet because he cried about his shoes and socks so of course what wilby wants wilby gets
also running ahead near a corner luckily no speeding car/motorbike/bicycle or truck came round the corner to flatten him 😐

They belong to the school of
#nothinghappenedsoitsdoesntmatter

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m currently reading Underbelly by Anna Whitehouse Aka Motherpukka, it’s very much a reflection of influencers and the dark side - tattle but it’s renamed as Influenza lol. I wonder if our Rach will read it?!

Reactions: 10
Back in the day I was walking, went around a corner and a cyclist going too quickly ( and on the path 😡) ran into me and took me up on his handle bars . I was very badly bruised but otherwise ok.

Poor ol’ Wilbs would be done for , Josh wasn’t on the look out either. The shoes and socks must have hurt, bless him❤

I’m currently reading Underbelly by Anna Whitehouse Aka Motherpukka, it’s very much a reflection of influencers and the dark side - tattle but it’s renamed as Influenza lol. I wonder if our Rach will read it?!
I’d bet a tenner Anna got a lot of information from Tattle.

Reactions: 13
I heard about that recently. No doubt she’ll be sharing it and saying how great it is to call out “TrOlLs” 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.