PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being in the force *coughs* and having a higher sense of self doesn't exempt you Joyce. You both had one child to occupy today that was it by the looks of it and it looked utterly tit. Are they now hiring out stabby for the weekend because of the pressure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I can’t understand anything Joyce says he mumbles so much! Does stabby Jo not have a life of her own? Is she coming to babysit or coming for a threesome in the hobbit hole? So many questions?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They must be the couple you see and walk away from thinking ‘thank duck we’re not like that’.
She relishes retelling their arguments and thinks they’re hilarious, she’s idiotic and childish , Josh is defeated and worn down.

Reactions: 25
I’m actually having heart palpitations and watching that child run up a road. A proper road. Not a path in the woods. A ROAD !! He went so far ahead of them too. It’s so shocking.
Its a carpark with a dead end road at the top, but still, anything can come around the corner of a car park at speed. Its dartington cider press if anyone wants to know

Reactions: 8
How is she always on her period? Menopause incoming?
If she starts the menopause soon, we'll be the first to know.
Then she'll write a book about her struggles with the menopause and then.....
She'll write another fiction book about the bleeping MENOPAUSE!!!!!!
😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who wore it better, it's no contest really. Everyone in Exeter must have thought she was for hire for the night. Everything looks so cheap on her even when it's very expensive.
Do you think they’ve got it on back to front 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was she coached by Hitler, I wonder 🤔

I love how they keep him so safe 🥰

View attachment 701810
This gave me the fear just letting him walk on a road by a junction. May well be a quiet road hut its such a stupid risk to take. I also came. On to say the bare feet rather than shoes screams SPD to me too but see that's been covered

Reactions: 8
So PC Plod doesn't wear a mask? For his job that surprises me! Oh wait.......Bristol, the only police officer without a mask in the height of the pandemic. Wouldn't surprise me if they've purchased the exempt lanyards from Amazon! Only thing I've seen him use his mask for is to clean his sunglasses!!

ETA - I bet Rach has a key for disabled toilets because she's such a lazy bleep!!

• Haha
bleeping happy those two aren’t they? We’ve just paused a film to get a drink. It’s about a man on death row. It’s 100% less depressing than that conversation.
No wonder Wibble can’t be arsed talking to them poor kid 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So PC Plod doesn't wear a mask? For his job that surprises me! Oh wait.......Bristol, the only police officer without a mask in the height of the pandemic. Wouldn't surprise me if they've purchased the exempt lanyards from Amazon! Only thing I've seen him use his mask for is to clean his sunglasses!!

ETA - I bet Rach has a key for disabled toilets because she's such a lazy bleep!!
She is the laziest bleep ever! 😂

Reactions: 3
Just a random thought has anyone actually reported her for the PayPal scam? As she hasn’t produced evidence.

Reactions: 5
Just a random thought has anyone actually reported her for the PayPal scam? As she hasn’t produced evidence.
On what grounds? She worded it very carefully, to make people believe the money was going to victims of DA, while actually being so vague that it wasn't clear, but legally it wasn't inaccurate. Almost as if she's the wife of a police officer who could help her operate within the law...

• Angry
Reactions: 24
There's nobody to report her to. She's not a charity, she asked for donations to a PayPal account to support her "work". She didn't give details about what she was going to spend the money on, but people chose to donate anyway. She's not accountable to anyone for that money.

Morally repugnant, yes. Illegal, no.

• Angry
I’m actually having heart palpitations and watching that child run up a road. A proper road. Not a path in the woods. A ROAD !! He went so far ahead of them too. It’s so shocking.
We’re lucky my son doesn’t just take off more often because he has no sense of danger but he ran away from my husband a few months ago and onto the road…my husband is disabled after developing a back condition so he couldn’t chase him. He says he’ll never, ever forget that day. Obviously they’re able bodied people but I can’t get my head around why they’re so lax about danger?

I don’t believe for a second Wilby emptied the paint or Sudocrem’d the sofa but he could fall off the table, he could be harmed by eating a fire lighter and he could run away or be hit by a vehicle!

If these were parents of 6 kids in a council estate, you can bet Social Services would be all over them like a rash.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So rachet is asleep on the sofa and stabby Jo is wide awake on the other sofa. I can see where this is going ha ha. Josh you dirty dog

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.