PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard about that recently. No doubt she’ll be sharing it and saying how great it is to call out “TrOlLs” 🙄
It’s really good so far and she has also managed to sell the rights to turn it in to a tv drama, I bet Rach is well gutted her book hasn’t 🤣🤣 I actually really like Mother Pukka. It will be interesting to see how the reviews go in comparison to Rach’s, she has a lot more followers than R. Plus her writing style is in another league compared to Rach.

Reactions: 5
This is how you care for vulnerable families escaping domestic violence - none of that Racquet big con!! See how it’s a ‘secret’ apartment. Not a bleeping coffee shop, done out in IKEA, where Racquet and all her paid for girl boss mates will be hanging out like it’s a bleeping mean girls clubhouse!

Attachments

Reactions: 37
I’m currently reading Underbelly by Anna Whitehouse Aka Motherpukka, it’s very much a reflection of influencers and the dark side - tattle but it’s renamed as Influenza lol. I wonder if our Rach will read it?!
I was going to order it, but I saw a couple of reviews and thought it sounded like ‘people like her.’ (I downloaded that, read about 4 chapters and was so agitated by the simple natures of the characters that I gave up.) I believe ‘Underbelly’ is being made into a TV show. So MP struck gold again anyway 😂. She’s a shrewd one. Eyes everywhere. I expect Rachaels chewing some sour grapes over that as her book as tanked.

A bit of healthy competition, I love to see it 😉

Reactions: 6
Just letting him run bare foot on the road irrespective of potential glass etc cutting in his feet because he cried about his shoes and socks so of course what wilby wants wilby gets
also running ahead near a corner luckily no speeding car/motorbike/bicycle or truck came round the corner to flatten him 😐

They belong to the school of
#nothinghappenedsoitsdoesntmatter
That's all I could think, what if a car/motorbike comes flying round the corner 🤔😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just letting him run bare foot on the road irrespective of potential glass etc cutting in his feet because he cried about his shoes and socks so of course what wilby wants wilby gets
also running ahead near a corner luckily no speeding car/motorbike/bicycle or truck came round the corner to flatten him 😐

They belong to the school of
#nothinghappenedsoitsdoesntmatter
I’m actually having heart palpitations and watching that child run up a road. A proper road. Not a path in the woods. A ROAD !! He went so far ahead of them too. It’s so shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So rachet lends Emily a dress, posts on her story's so everyone knows it's hers. Then comments on Emily's post to let everyone no on there its her dress too. She is such a narcissist 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 47
That bloody horrible tarty old black dress that can’t even hold a pair of man boobs. I’m sick of seeing it. There I’ve said it don’t care what anyone thinks. It’s chavvy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We know how much Rach likes the song, "I love you always forever" by Betty Who ( who is she?).
The original version by Donna lewis was so much better.
Anyway, please stop playing it Rach, it's getting on my bleeping nerves and traumatising my head.
Your son has blue eyes? I'm surprised you've actually noticed 😣.
Hope his feet are okay after running down the road with no shoes on 🤬🤬🤬.

Reactions: 16
What does Josh say about not wearing in a garden centre?? that he was refused entry?? i can’t make it out

Reactions: 1
What does Josh say about not wearing in a garden centre?? that he was refused entry?? i can’t make it out
Not being allowed into the cider press without a mask it sounded like. Every busy public house has the right to refuse entry and also why are they picking up Stabby Jo?

Reactions: 11
Who wore it better, it's no contest really. Everyone in Exeter must have thought she was for hire for the night. Everything looks so cheap on her even when it's very expensive.
Emily had definitely given the dress an edgier look with the ankle boots and loose waves in her hair.

Reactions: 13
Definitely looks better on Emily and I can’t bloody stand her, she just looks better in it, R looks like mutton.

As for the Wilby situation.. well.. what else is there to say expect Poor Wilby.

Reactions: 17
Emily looks amazing in that dress! Rachel looks like a proper try hard in it 😬

Reactions: 10
He says “they don’t let anyone in without masks so that was the end of that.”

So that confirms they don’t wear them anywhere anymore. 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.