PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s only bought two I’m guessing Josh has cheap ones too? Unless she’s that weirdo who only has one pillow 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I only have one pillow 😂 to be fair I thought people were weird to only have one till I brought a memory foam one from Dunelm, changed my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t even articulate how out of touch she is with the real world 🤯

View attachment 699733

Almost £100 for two pillows. And how long before she’s asking her followers to donate to fund the coffee and cake in the women’s centre?

View attachment 699741
Less than a year ago she was on about ordering these pillows from John Lewis because she'd had "the best night's sleep ever" on them. I took a s/shot at the time because I was after some new pillows myself.

God she's a twit 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Less than a year ago she was on about ordering these pillows from John Lewis because she'd had "the best night's sleep ever" on them. I took a s/shot at the time because I was after some new pillows myself.

God she's a twit 🙄
So did I!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one is trying to diagnose W on here I think we just all know that he should at least be saying 'mama' or 'dada' by now or just babbling. Usually I'd say that the youngest in a big family with older siblings are normally quite forward but maybe having the older ones around to pick him up and baby all the time are hindering him without knowing of course. We all know we only see '5 mins of their day' why isn't any of that 5 mins her sat reading to him or playing with him. Reading is the most basic but important thing you can do with kids. It helps so much. She could even use the damn Reading Eggs if she had to 🙄 but I wouldn't personally use a screen at that age. Is she waiting to be gifted free books. Or at least talk to him not at him.

Reactions: 19
Just got back from a few days away, what’s weird is I actually took my kids away with me and there were other families holidaying together too 🧐 wonder where the shambletons are taking their kids for summer this year?

See Rach is manic again, spending £100 on pillows doesn’t seem normal 🤣

Reactions: 19
No one is trying to diagnose W on here I think we just all know that he should at least be saying 'mama' or 'dada' by now or just babbling. Usually I'd say that the youngest in a big family with older siblings are normally quite forward but maybe having the older ones around to pick him up and baby all the time are hindering him without knowing of course. We all know we only see '5 mins of their day' why isn't any of that 5 mins her sat reading to him or playing with him. Reading is the most basic but important thing you can do with kids. It helps so much. She could even use the damn Reading Eggs if she had to 🙄 but I wouldn't personally use a screen at that age. Is she waiting to be gifted free books. Or at least talk to him not at him.
Not sure if I dreamt it but didn’t Joyce used to read stories / talk to Willbobby while she was pregnant?
If he did I guess he thinks he’s done his bit at daddying. Doesn’t do anything with his other two boys 🤔

Reactions: 14
Nice to hear PA Jo is has the vocabulary of a skid soaked Docker also.

“Bastard, bleeping hell, bleeping coat, duck bastard, duck, fuckiiiiiiiiiing’

This centre may just be run by Britain’s most unprofessional women ever. They should call channel five and get a fly on the wall serious documentary, for everyone to spoof 👍.

Reactions: 39
She's making me angrier by the day. That women's centre is far from safe for vulnerable women to go to! This tells me that she's not been through half as much as she makes out, she would know that is not somewhere they would want to go! Seems to me she's making a little meeting place for her huns to go and worship her but bullshitting about what it is to get funding.

FYI Rach - Wilby is NOT a lockdown baby.
I wonder if any huns will lie their way into the women's centre to meet lush Rach. I'd be surprised if none of them do, her fans seem to have no sense of boundaries

Reactions: 11
Why is she at Home Bargains without her 2 year old or the rest of her kids? Who is looking after them?

(Newbie long time lurker here BTW).

Reactions: 10
I wonder if any huns will lie their way into the women's centre to meet lush Rach. I'd be surprised if none of them do, her fans seem to have no sense of boundaries
I reckon they will, she's advertising it as a place for coffee, cake and a chat at the moment so many will no doubt think they can just turn up and be welcomed by her. She's given away the location enough times.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if I dreamt it but didn’t Joyce used to read stories / talk to Willbobby while she was pregnant?
If he did I guess he thinks he’s done his bit at daddying. Doesn’t do anything with his other two boys 🤔
Now you say it I think I remember him on a rocking chair in the rainbow nursery reading to him when he was a very tiny baby? R was off course creepily sneaking up behind him to film for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 16
I see there's a post on the local spotted page asking for help for someone who is fleeing domestic violence and PTWM has been tagged again 😔
Can you imagine when she sees that tag, chances are she'll ignore it and carry on spending her ill-gotten money on over priced crap whilst people STILL believe she is doing something more than sitting on her arse.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I still don't understand why she needs a PA??? What does she actually do to require one?!?!

Reactions: 12
I see there's a post on the local spotted page asking for help for someone who is fleeing domestic violence and PTWM has been tagged again 😔
Can you imagine when she sees that tag, chances are she'll ignore it and carry on spending her ill-gotten money on over priced crap whilst people STILL believe she is doing something more than sitting on her arse.
Well that’s exactly what she’s supposed to be doing so if she ignores it, she’s a gobshite for that also 🤷🏻‍♀️. Someone should tag in Emily and Jo, they can start practicing what they are preaching and get something done other than interior decoration and being dickheads.

(Sorry I’ve got a right gob on today. I think it’s the menopause. I woke up snarling 😂😂.)

Reactions: 14
Remember she paints her children according to the role she wants them to play for the huns. So B will always be shown being catty (when she was younger it was being kind), T shown a lot of the time as very nervy, E the “meltdown” queen, S the cheeky teenage boy and I the cute mischievous one. For W she wants the huns to see him lazing on the couch, catatonic staring at the TV and causing trouble / “freaking out” because it plays into the lockdown baby trope she’s been pushing.

Basically I wouldn’t be surprised if what we see of W is deliberate so as to paint him as this new character she created.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Remember she paints her children according to the role she wants them to play for the huns. So B will always be shown being catty (when she was younger it was being kind), T shown a lot of the time as very nervy, E the “meltdown” queen, S the cheeky teenage boy and I the cute mischievous one. For W she wants the huns to see him lazing on the couch, catatonic staring at the TV and causing trouble / “freaking out” because it plays into the lockdown baby trope she’s been pushing.

Basically I wouldn’t be surprised if what we see of W is deliberate so as to paint him as this new character she created.
imagine when he’s 18… his behaviour will still be excused as being a “lockdown baby”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
imagine when he’s 18… his behaviour will still be excused as being a “lockdown baby”
If he goes for a job interview and gets turned down, she'll be down there shrieking at the managers that it's not his fault, he's a lockdown baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.