PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chaotic house is one thing, he's allowed to roam free and basically look after himself. So far he's tried to eat a firelighter, played in an unflushed toilet, apparently opened a tin of paint and spilled a load of it on the carpet (without getting any on himself), sprayed talc around, covered the sofa in Sudocream, climbed on the kitchen table multiple times, tit on the floor and played with it, turned on an electric fan etc. Plenty of people have large families, but most don't leave a toddler slumped in front of the telly or wandering around unsupervised all day. I don't think it's necessarily the chaos of the household affecting his development, it's more that his parents are a pair of selfish, useless twats who put their own wants before the needs of the six children they have between them.
Just seeing it all written down like that, it’s probably down to tit parenting than anything else

Reactions: 10
All the dangerous situations poor W gets himself into and when rachel catches him doing something he shouldn’t, she “panics” and tells him No, then continues filming and then starts swearing because she can’t remove him from the dangerous situation one handed. Here’s an idea - put the phone down and help him. It’s not rocket science is it?? Maybe I’m missing something.

Reactions: 30
They clearly don’t watch him! I’ve known a few people like that with their kids and they all seem to pride themselves on their negligence and ‘independent’ kids whilst the kids do all sorts of downright dangerous things
Did you see the fan thing the other week? She was prancing about modelling her new bikinis in front of the mirror, while Wilbert was in another room and switced the fan on 🤯 imagine your need for comments saying you look great, have a lovely figure etc being greater than needing to keep an eye on your toddler!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Did you see the fan thing the other week? She was prancing about modelling her new bikinis in front of the mirror, while Wilbert was in another room and switced the fan on 🤯 imagine your need for comments saying you look great, have a lovely figure etc being greater than needing to keep an eye on your toddler!
Oh my goodness yes the fan!!! Seriously unbelievable.
On a side note, my friend got blocked a few weeks ago when R put up a question box after she posted a video of B, T, etc arguing in the shed bedroom, R had asked something like “what’s your favourite thing about the video” and my friend replied “the fact that you secretly film your kids, post it online and think it’s okay to do that”. Blocked after under 3 mins. Too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tbh one of the first things I ever thought about them was that they were an absent minded parents. Sort of there, but not there. Nothing has changed so I’m not expecting them to turn into anything more for Wibble anyway 😬

Reactions: 9
Nobody is trying to diagnose W with anything, it’s just that a lot of us have been there, we know that by 2 if their vocabulary is basically 0 it would trigger a referral to at least SALT. And then possibly other assessments to rule anything out, of course it’s likely he’s just neglected by his parents BUT if there is something underlying - as has been said many many times, the earlier the input the better. It’s as simple as that. They’re doing that poor boy a disservice.

Reactions: 23
Imagine the FML posts when Wilby does eventually begin toilet training. For what it’s worth I think he’ll be nearer 3 before that happens although I’d love to be proved wrong.
Nothing wrong with 3. I trained my eldest just before she was 2 as she is an April baby and it’s so much easier in the warm weather. My youngest who is a December baby had to wait until 2.5 for the warm weather. But as an august baby I agree now would be an ideal time to do a little test to see if he is ready

Reactions: 3
Like I have said throwing an under stimulated toddler into certain environments causes sensory meltdowns and couple that with the seemingly inability to point or verbally express means that she tends to now leave him out of family activities. Stop rewarding bad behaviour with filming and snorting is a start and slowly introduce sensory based activities that don't include leaving him alone to smear his own tit everywhere.

Reactions: 21
I guess it comes down to your parental experience too. If all their children were late talkers, or they weren’t around enough to really notice their development, they may genuinely not be concerned. Mine were both very early chatters, my eldest said first word at 9 months and was speaking in full sentences by 18 and I have a video of my youngest at 2 reciting Room on the Broom almost m word for word so I would be concerned if Wilby was mine. But maybe they just don’t see it.

Reactions: 9
This pic ( as mentioned above) looks odd. Not only the giant toddler ( who categorically isn't a lockdown baby) or the perspective. The whole of Wilbert's head looks super-imposed. Is that the right word?. I can't work it out. It's messing with my head 🤪.
Lockdown baby my arse. Over nourished and under stimulated is the problem here. Very sad 😥. View attachment 696857
I agree the line around his body is too harsh and too bright theres no light or shade or solidity he looks like a flat image .
No shade round his feet either or shadow on the floor

the effort of that to make a shite picture and for what ? Thats conniving …

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree the line around his body is too harsh and too bright theres no light or shade or solidity he looks like a flat image .
No shade round his feet either or shadow on the floor

the effort of that to make a shite picture and for what ? Thats conniving …
Maybe to make it look like he was happy to be near another child. Or to see how far she can push it and have the huns still hanging on her every word 🤔

Reactions: 5
Nothing wrong with 3. I trained my eldest just before she was 2 as she is an April baby and it’s so much easier in the warm weather. My youngest who is a December baby had to wait until 2.5 for the warm weather. But as an august baby I agree now would be an ideal time to do a little test to see if he is ready
I'm sure she did an ad based on potty training? Or did I just dream that cos she's done an ad for everything else 🤣

That may be the only way that poor boy gets any support, through ads and products being thrown her way.

Reactions: 5
“When you’ll hold a meeting anywhere” so bleeping glad the safeguarding and confidentiality aspect of the centre has been covered. Secure rooms? GDPR? Privacy?
Nah - we will just hold a meeting in the street.

Reactions: 22
It makes me really sad. I’ve said before that I don’t follow her but from what I see on here, and the fact he’s getting older by the day and very little appears to have changed, the sadder I get that they’re not doing what’s best for him and finding out what they’re dealing with. I assume they’re not - and I can’t believe for a second they wouldn’t be talking about it if they are.

Around my son’s 2nd birthday is when the nursery he went to asked to meet with us because they were concerned about his lack of interaction with other kids, no words, no pointing or waving. We noticed it at home too, of course we knew. I didn’t and still don’t want my son to be autistic and have Global Developmental Delay but he does and he needs me to deal with the grief, anger, feeling of injustice and make sure I learn as much and access as much as I can do him.

I’m sorry for merailing but we’re a couple of weeks away from my son starting primary 1 and I’m starting to really worry. He’s going to a great school with an excellent ASN wing and I hope this could unlock a lot of things. But he can’t tell me anything about his day and that breaks my heart.

My entire parenting experience is my son, I won’t parent a child without learning difficulties but I know I’ve tried my best to help him come on. Rachaele can’t say that and in fact it’s laughable the way shes hinting at another baby when right under her nose there are 6 kids who she has next to no interest in. But she owes it to Wilby to have him assessed and I strongly believe the fact my son is comfortable enough around even neurotypical kids because he was at nursery 3 days a week from the age of 1. He needs them to step up and at least find out if he’s just delayed or there is something else and be present for whatever it is.
Love ya Len great post

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe to make it look like he was happy to be near another child. Or to see how far she can push it and have the huns still hanging on her every word 🤔
Totally to project some untruth if its so important to create a false narrative and that much effort to prove something that never happened that no body was arsed about any way
Shes either ill or just evil if i lived in her gaff id sleep with one eye open even if i was a gold fish

Reactions: 6
I can’t even articulate how out of touch she is with the real world 🤯

9BB4EED1-3448-42AF-ABF3-A00281F5114D.jpeg

Almost £100 for two pillows. And how long before she’s asking her followers to donate to fund the coffee and cake in the women’s centre?

498D4F59-ADCC-4163-A4E7-CE4D1717266A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.