PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironically, it would probably do her engagement the world of good if she shared - imagine how many of her followers may be going through the same thing, or have been there previously? If she could cover it honestly it would make her relatable to a lot of parents. Instead she just dresses him up in #gifted outfits and wheels him out for a Huggies ad every now and then.
absolutely this.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't have thought the Huns are in the styles demographic? Funny how she veers from 300 quid cardis to tat though.

Reactions: 8
Just put myself through torture watching her ITS ad omg and that is why she doesn’t get her own collection with them, because her advert is shite 😂
Everything is just lush. Don’t think she knows any other adjectives. To be honest, she probably doesn’t know what adjective means.

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't have thought the Huns are in the styles demographic? Funny how she veers from 300 quid cardis to tat though.
It doesn't really match with her "I buy loads of stuff from tiny businesses and change their lives because I'm so amazing" does it?

Reactions: 26
Just put myself through torture watching her ITS ad omg and that is why she doesn’t get her own collection with them, because her advert is shite 😂
That and the fact that nobody would buy what she advertises. Some ITS collabs I don’t know who they are so I Google them. People who do that with Racheleeeeee will take one look at the Google results and run a mile

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ironically, it would probably do her engagement the world of good if she shared - imagine how many of her followers may be going through the same thing, or have been there previously? If she could cover it honestly it would make her relatable to a lot of parents. Instead she just dresses him up in #gifted outfits and wheels him out for a Huggies ad every now and then.
Definitely! Both my kids have problems with speech, oldest literally didn't talk until he was about 3, youngest is more just clarity and she stammers a little. People even more are "oh that's a shame she's still attending speech therapy" as if it's shameful, it's no skin off my nose, but parents who are worried or maybe not so thick skinned might just be grateful to see other people going through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh yeah there is no denying it would help her engagement. It’s not the kind of engagement she wants though, she wants sunshine, rainbows and happy families with the odd OMG FML 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thing thrown in. Not assessments, appointments and struggles. Poor W :(

Reactions: 12
Do you know what? I’ve seen more footage of Wibble than I remember about my own kids. She has all of it in her archive. She has more than enough to offer to health care professional to say she’s concerned. The stimming alone would have had me at Doctors, just to get reassurance if nothing else. If he is continuing with these delays or symptoms of being neuro diverse and they ignore it, she’s beyond a gobshite and into the realms of neglect.

However if she hasn’t ignored it and is getting him assessed, she’s probably going to have to say at some point as people will notice his behaviour patterns and comment on it (as many have already on here.) Personally I’d say if I was her, because honestly I’d most likely appreciate the support about something I’m not that knowledgeable in. Again all of it makes her look shady, untrustworthy and well, fake 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA: I looked it up and lockdown babies are babies that have had very little interaction with anyone but their two parents for the last 20 months. Wibble is not a lockdown baby. He’s actually quite the opposite

Reactions: 23
Wilby does communicate though. Verbal communication is only a small part of communication. You cannot diagnose a child with autism based on clips you see on the internet. He isn't even two yet. Some kids just take a while to talk. He could probably do with a hearing test first.

I have two autistic children BTW, it takes months of appointments and assessments with medical professionals to get a diagnosis.

Reactions: 13
Wilby does communicate though. Verbal communication is only a small part of communication. You cannot diagnose a child with autism based on clips you see on the internet. He isn't even two yet. Some kids just take a while to talk. He could probably do with a hearing test first.

I have two autistic children BTW, it takes months of appointments and assessments with medical professionals to get a diagnosis.
Does he communicate though? I don’t think we’ve ever seen him point, pull someone’s hand to show them he wants something etc
If he was able to do all these things, she would be putting it online. She puts everything else online…

Reactions: 16

I totally agree with you. No one here can diagnose anything. I think what people have been saying is they have noticed ‘traits’ and it’s made them wonder. What I was saying is if I was being told that by people whether it was from clips on the Internet or by knowing him in person, I’d be down at the Drs asking just in case.

Sometimes, whether it’s your child’s teacher or a stranger in the Internet, people notice things you don’t and you have to open your mind to possibilities. 90% of the time they are probably wrong but when it’s about your kids, it’s worth a listen and a modicum of consideration. But no you are 100% right in that random people can’t ‘diagnose’ anything, so Id go and seek someone who can say ‘no he’s fine’ or ‘he isn’t fine.’ If you get me

Reactions: 26
I am not an autism expert and I know very little about Wilby but actual words are just a small part of communication. He threw a tantrum the other day because he wanted to walk in another direction - that was him communicating. He seems to know by his facial expression when he should not be on the table. That is communication also.

He is just 2 years old. Some toddlers have 1000 words then. Some have less. I certainly think by the time he is 3 having little words would raise a flag but he is still very young.

I am not an autism expert and I know very little about Wilby but actual words are just a small part of communication. He threw a tantrum the other day because he wanted to walk in another direction - that was him communicating. He seems to know by his facial expression when he should not be on the table. That is communication also.

He is just 2 years old. Some toddlers have 1000 words then. Some have less. I certainly think by the time he is 3 having little words would raise a flag but he is still very young.
I wouldn’t label him, or diagnose, because I am not in that profession. My son is a month or so younger and doesn’t speak as much as his friends who are slightly younger. He also doesn’t sit and stare at the telly all day and ignore me if I’ve been out and walk in the house. If he hears me coming, he is at the door trying to get it and then I get a big cuddle.
Maybe it’s a case of Wilby not liking his mum, so just ignores her 😂
Anyway, my son had a hearing test just after a year old and he failed 1 part out of 3. Ive had to wait another year to get an appointment because he was ill at his original appointment which was 6 months later. I have actually done something about him not talking. I very much doubt she has. If she had, she would’ve told the whole of Instagram that’s the route they are going down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Who knows. I just wanted to point out that not having many words at 2 years is not hugely abnormal and does not mean your child might be autistic. Wilby does seem to communicate non verbally.

I agree that a hearing test would be a great shout, when Joyce was shaving his hair with the clippers before he was a year old he never flinched or even looked towards the clippers to see what the noise was.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The Paypal money is still missg & Rancid still refers to her 2 year old child as a lockdown baby.
He is neither a baby or born during lockdown.
It's just her latest excuse for her
I'm not sure what section I would put the book in,
maybe the fantasy section or the reduced section 🤔.
How not to write if you don't want to be a Sunday times best selling author section maybe! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whether he has any issues or delays or not, I don’t think his development is helped growing up in a really chaotic house.

I agree that a hearing test would be a great shout, when Joyce was shaving his hair with the clippers before he was a year old he never flinched or even looked towards the clippers to see what the noise was.
Yes I agree my youngest son had speech delay and it was caused by glue ear, grommets and speech therapy and he’d caught up with his peers by the time he was 7

Reactions: 11
Whether he has any issues or delays or not, I don’t think his development is helped growing up in a really chaotic house.
Chaotic house is one thing, he's allowed to roam free and basically look after himself. So far he's tried to eat a firelighter, played in an unflushed toilet, apparently opened a tin of paint and spilled a load of it on the carpet (without getting any on himself), sprayed talc around, covered the sofa in Sudocream, climbed on the kitchen table multiple times, tit on the floor and played with it, turned on an electric fan etc. Plenty of people have large families, but most don't leave a toddler slumped in front of the telly or wandering around unsupervised all day. I don't think it's necessarily the chaos of the household affecting his development, it's more that his parents are a pair of selfish, useless twats who put their own wants before the needs of the six children they have between them.

Reactions: 31
Chaotic house is one thing, he's allowed to roam free and basically look after himself. So far he's tried to eat a firelighter, played in an unflushed toilet, apparently opened a tin of paint and spilled a load of it on the carpet (without getting any on himself), sprayed talc around, covered the sofa in Sudocream, climbed on the kitchen table multiple times, tit on the floor and played with it, turned on an electric fan etc. Plenty of people have large families, but most don't leave a toddler slumped in front of the telly or wandering around unsupervised all day. I don't think it's necessarily the chaos of the household affecting his development, it's more that his parents are a pair of selfish, useless twats who put their own wants before the needs of the six children they have between them.
They clearly don’t watch him! I’ve known a few people like that with their kids and they all seem to pride themselves on their negligence and ‘independent’ kids whilst the kids do all sorts of downright dangerous things

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.