PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caitlyn Jenner grew her hair whilst she was Bruce ready for the transition…….. just saying 😇
Funny not funny kinda, what exactly are you trying to say, transitioning cant be easy, so not sure where you are coming from, there could be parents of/or people who have or know people that are going through this, personally I find your comment in bad taste, only my opinion though, so scroll on by.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus it's every bloody day with the ads now how are her sheep not getting irritated by this too?!!
You'd think so wouldnt you? I've never seen an 'influencer' churn them out like she does. Especially someone who does it with so little care as to the actual product. She must be absolutely raking it in.

Reactions: 8
Funny not funny kinda, what exactly are you trying to say, transitioning cant be easy, so not sure where you are coming from, there could be parents of/or people who have or know people that are going through this, personally I find your comment in bad taste, only my opinion though, so scroll on by.
Ffs I think it’s known as a joke🙄 tattle might not be for you 😂

You can guarantee that the women’s centre will be full of Racheys kids running riot all the time.

Reactions: 26
This woman's centre is going to be the same as Jordan's coffee shop up the road, completely funded by grants and donations, claims to be providing support, running "fundraisers", raising awareness blah blah blah blah.....but there are never any customers, just friends hanging out gushing about what a wonderful job the cafe/centre is doing :rolleyes:

Reactions: 34
You'd think so wouldnt you? I've never seen an 'influencer' churn them out like she does. Especially someone who does it with so little care as to the actual product. She must be absolutely raking it in.
They all think she’s doing the ads out of the goodness of her heart.
All the ad money goes to good causes, helping the vulnerable and those in need. The Mother Theresa of Devon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmmm, I think the fact that I recognised Caitlyn as Caitlyn kinda tells you that I’m not making light of transition or in anyway transphobic. In fact I’m more than okay with the LGBTQI community. Though Caitlyn did grow her hair before her transition and found it very cathartic. It was one of changes she could do before she was ready to be honest about her gender.

Sorry if you find casual humour offensive. I don’t discriminate with my jokes, I treat every societal group the same way, including the many jokes I make about myself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hmmm, I think the fact that I recognised Caitlyn as Caitlyn kinda tells you that I’m not making light of transition or in anyway transphobic. In fact I’m more than okay with the LGBTQI community. Though Caitlyn did grow her hair before her transition and found it very cathartic. It was one of changes she could do before she was ready to be honest about her gender.

Sorry if you find casual humour offensive. I don’t discriminate with my jokes, I treat every societal group the same way, including the many jokes I make about myself 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cant be assed with your comments anymore, so will just scroll on by, you are a self entitled man/woman. Bye

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m not saying that because you’re setting up a support centre for vulnerable woman and children you should be sad all the time. Not at all. However for duck sake Hambleton. Hambleton and hangers on. It’s all a big game to you all isn’t it? No sensitivity in the shopping stories or actually anything to do with the centre really. It’s like she’s playing a game of bleeping Sims designing some random building.

If she was any sort of good person she would have set this up behind the scenes then announced it. However it’s just a vanity project. The world has heard about it from day dot and her every little involvement in it. Dick head.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
W can thank us for the fact that R is trying to interact with him more now.
Tattle always providing the content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
W can thank us for the fact that R is trying to interact with him more now.
Tattle always providing the content.
Hahah I'm not sure id be thanking anyone who made r interact with me any more. No wonder the poor mite is always running away at full speed 😂😂😂. But nah in all seriousness I'm glad he's actually getting something other than a screen bless him

• Haha
Does anyone remember when R said she’d met someone and was sat on her bed and she was telling R ‘her story’ … and it ended up with the woman comforting R because she found her situation just so upsetting.
How’s that going to work out in this new patchwork centre - women come in with huge problems, then they have to sit and tell R it’s all going to be okay because she ‘can’t cope’ with how people are treated ..?

Imagine thinking you’re going to see a professional to help you - and they end up sobbing back at you.

Absolute. tit. Show.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.