PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cup of coffee with a slice of lush cake and you'll be told - oh that's tit babe, have a fluffy cloud and a purple heart ☁💜.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Will they be able to have a serious conversation with someone vulnerable without sniggering and bursting into laughter with flared nostrils??

• Sad
Reactions: 21
A cup of coffee with a slice of lush cake and you'll be told - oh that's tit babe, have a fluffy cloud and a purple heart ☁💜.
It really does not bear thinking about the damage she is going to to do to vulnerable women, who are damaged not just due to domestic abuse.

Will they be able to have a serious conversation with someone vulnerable without sniggering and bursting into laughter with flared nostrils??
She will just cry and be oh this happened to me, me me me, then give them a fluffy cloud and a purple heart sticker.

Reactions: 11
If they make it look too much like a drop in coffee shop with daily fresh pastries and no security lock on the door then they will have every tom dick and Harry coming in off the street thinking its just a normal coffee shop/tea room!! So many problems with that in itself, it will just disrupt the whole purpose of people coming for therapy. I still think she has this whole vision of women fleeing or experiencing dv to look like people in movies and have their tit together when in reality they will be the complete opposite. Desperate women who are terrified of every noise, looking over their shoulder to see if they haven't been followed or caught out, exhausted, battered, bruised, clock watching, the list is endless. Iv been that woman and even now 15 years later I still clock watch and look over my shoulder. The last place I would feel comfortable going to is a shop with a full frontal window with frosted glass that you can see into up close and be sitting in the bloody window on show to everyone!!!
I’m Still nervous after 30 yrs fleeing my abuser. Now happily married but if I hear a car door in the middle of the night I have palpitations. I’m still anxious at 10pm because some reason he always kicked off when the news was on (even accused me of fancying Trevor McDonald)
People with complex issues & who are desperate for a safe haven will not find it within her centre.
Who is going to feel safe going through that door?
I hope to God that the facilities, the safeguarding & the expertise of the so called saviours are thoroughly checked out before women who are living on their last nerve & needing urgent assistance go there thinking they’ll be safe.
You really will have blood on your hands Raq if you don’t do this properly 🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m Still nervous after 30 yrs fleeing my abuser. Now happily married but if I hear a car door in the middle of the night I have palpitations. I’m still anxious at 10pm because some reason he always kicked off when the news was on (even accused me of fancying Trevor McDonald)
People with complex issues & who are desperate for a safe haven will not find it within her centre.
Who is going to feel safe going through that door?
I hope to God that the facilities, the safeguarding & the expertise of the so called saviours are thoroughly checked out before women who are living on their last nerve & needing urgent assistance go there thinking they’ll be safe.
You really will have blood on your hands Raq if you don’t do this properly 🤯
I have a feeling it’s just going to be a hang out for her Emily & stabby jo To play “work”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Absolute joke...I hope if anyone does feel the need to visit this circus then the appropriate paperwork is in place so these stories don't end up as future novels 🙈😫

Reactions: 13
This has reminded me of the amount of cups/mugs she has, didnt she so a story on a emma bridgwater haul she treated herself to some time back?
These mugs will be perfect for Ratchets Patchwork quilt club house 😁.

No, they aren't capable of that 😫.

How is she funding all the renovations at the "Patchwork House"? Is it her own money (ie Paypal) or grants? I seem to remember a while back her applying for some grants from the lottery or Red Nose Day or something. I agree that they probably think it's going to be some sort of hang out for them to all sit around drinking coffee and eating cake, and hopefully that's all it turns into. I just hope and pray that nobody in serious need of help thinks they can rely on them. Rach and co would be completely out of their depth.

Reactions: 18
If they make it look too much like a drop in coffee shop with daily fresh pastries and no security lock on the door then they will have every tom dick and Harry coming in off the street thinking its just a normal coffee shop/tea room!! So many problems with that in itself, it will just disrupt the whole purpose of people coming for therapy. I still think she has this whole vision of women fleeing or experiencing dv to look like people in movies and have their tit together when in reality they will be the complete opposite. Desperate women who are terrified of every noise, looking over their shoulder to see if they haven't been followed or caught out, exhausted, battered, bruised, clock watching, the list is endless. Iv been that woman and even now 15 years later I still clock watch and look over my shoulder. The last place I would feel comfortable going to is a shop with a full frontal window with frosted glass that you can see into up close and be sitting in the bloody window on show to everyone!!!
I was able to remove myself from an emotionally abusive relationship, without needing the support of a safe house. I know how valuable they are and how differently my outcome could have been. I always imagined they would be discreet, maybe upstairs via a plain unmarked, secure door, not a full glass window which I guess can be smashed pretty easily! That looks like a coffee shop and not a safe place to avoid a dangerous partner

Reactions: 14
What purpose does the washing machine serve, is it for homeless people to use?

I’ve no experience of domestic abuse so please forgive me but I’m thinking an abusive partner won’t be happy about someone going to Rachel’s coffee shop.

How is she funding all the renovations at the "Patchwork House"? Is it her own money (ie Paypal) or grants? I seem to remember a while back her applying for some grants from the lottery or Red Nose Day or something. I agree that they probably think it's going to be some sort of hang out for them to all sit around drinking coffee and eating cake, and hopefully that's all it turns into. I just hope and pray that nobody in serious need of help thinks they can rely on them. Rach and co would be completely out of their depth.
Maybe it's the PayPal money, some left over after buying her house and refurbishing it, and buying the following
New car
Weekends away in Hespersus garden shed
Botox & fillers
Eyebrow tattoos
Joyce's hair transplant
And obviously she's bought some of her latest bestseller, just to keep the figures up.

I don't believe that she got any grants for her new laundetette, because when applying for them she would have to give a good reason for needing the grant and she would have to be honest.

So that would have been tricky 🙄.

She'll def have a state of the art coffee machine in there, remember she was on the scrounge for one a couple of months ago??

Reactions: 10
Out for food and wilberforce on the chocolate biscuits as usual
Wish they would leave his hair alone. It looks like someone was quite drunk when they shaved his head, so that'll be Joyce that did it.

Also what's on his feet?
C5DD4B8B-DD38-4509-81F9-F1AB9CD72C3B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What purpose does the washing machine serve, is it for homeless people to use?

I’ve no experience of domestic abuse so please forgive me but I’m thinking an abusive partner won’t be happy about someone going to Rachel’s coffee shop.
I've never seen a washing machine in a women's domestic abuse centre in my time. They are available in women's refuges though.
Maybe it's to wash the tea towels and napkins from the bar/coffee shop?

Reactions: 2
I've never seen a washing machine in a women's domestic abuse centre in my time. They are available in women's refuges though.
Maybe it's to wash the tea towels and napkins from the bar/coffee shop?
I did go back and listen again , she said it was for the women.

I don't get it, a close friend of mine is training to be a healthcare professional, she's kind, compassionate and will be fantastic once she's qualified.

However she's currently awaiting a fitness to practice meeting after writing an ill thought out Facebook status with bad language which was reported by someone on her close friends list, she's absolutely devastated and admits she's made a mistake and will take whatever punishment they give.. yet these lot act like they are?

It's absolutely shameful the way they behave.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Who was it that said Josh got hair transplant? Deffo think you’re right with his current ‘do!
I dunno.. Josh had a fine head of hair he just kept it cut tight. I think it just looks like a mop cos for some unknown reason he let it grown for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.