PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno.. Josh had a fine head of hair he just kept it cut tight. I think it just looks like a mop cos for some unknown reason he let it grown for ages
He’s growing his hair to match the Stone Roses Mac ( remember that?)wants to be Ian Brown. ready for the Autumn😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gobsmacked once again at the footage of her vanity project 'Patchwork House' 😨 I half expected her to pan the camera to a section where the PTWM gift shop will be. Where you'll be able to take selfies with the Queen, get signed copies of her tit books, buy fluffy clouds and bottles of her holy sacred tears which have the ability to cure broken hearts 💔 I am none the wiser what's going on apart from what looks like a very bad episode of Changing Rooms, I'm half expecting Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen to jump out 🤣 she thinks she some kind of interior designer 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm sure Astrid is knocking up a vile leopard print monstrosity as we speak. From what I can gather it's a launderette, coffee shop, community drop in fridge, therapy centre 🥴 will it be a female only space?! Hardly somewhere someone fleeing DV will want to go when I'm sure Josh will practically live there if thats where she is. He'll have a few bottles of red wine tucked away in the coffee bar area I'm sure. But if you're sat there and someone you know pops in for some free groceries then they tell their mate who knows the person you're fleeing from it's hardly inconspicuous. You see she could have done all this without broadcasting it if her heart was truly in the right place. The front door is signed up already and I'm sure shes already ordered a big bright neon sign to go in the window. This woman is very dangerous and no clue on the basic safe guarding requirements or what people who are in abusive relationships really need. Couldn't she have just donated all the money to Trevi instead of creating her own coffee shop? Did she even donate to Hayley after telling all her huns to? As usual Shambleton lives up to her name.
I'm sure Gastrid is knocking up a bloody stupid mirror with repurposed ribbons on it from an ethically sourced fashion house none of us will ever shop in unless we are 55, weigh 6 stone & think we are 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Caitlyn Jenner grew her hair whilst she was Bruce ready for the transition…….. just saying 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My husband went into Exeter yesterday and he said a lot of people were still wearing masks. In my little part of world lots of people are wearing them even the tourists. I expect they were in the minority.

Reactions: 6
My husband went into Exeter yesterday and he said a lot of people were still wearing masks. In my little part of world lots of people are wearing them even the tourists. I expect they were in the minority.
In my neck of the woods masks are still being worn by the majority, in the places I’ve been. I’d certainly wear one in Ikea.

Reactions: 10
I did go back and listen again , she said it was for the women.
But woman go there for advise , therapy & support why would u bring a weeks worth of washing ?? Sorry if I sound stupid but as previously stated I myself have used a woman’s centre local to me & they definitely didn’t have a washing machine. They did however offer kindness support & advise as well as training for future employment (for independence) and discounted counciling (as rates in London are sky high) they were also very knowledgeable in sign posting u to the relevant places eg/ council or citizens advise. I can’t imagine Emily being a source of knowledge

Reactions: 8
She'll def have a state of the art coffee machine in there, remember she was on the scrounge for one a couple of months ago??
I noticed Jordan has liked lots of the Trevi posts so I bet he’ll be involved somewhere with the coffee. I expect the lush cakes will be freebies from Betsy’s boss too 🙄

Reactions: 8
But woman go there for advise , therapy & support why would u bring a weeks worth of washing ?? Sorry if I sound stupid but as previously stated I myself have used a woman’s centre local to me & they definitely didn’t have a washing machine. They did however offer kindness support & advise as well as training for future employment (for independence) and discounted counciling (as rates in London are sky high) they were also very knowledgeable in sign posting u to the relevant places eg/ council or citizens advise. I can’t imagine Emily being a source of knowledge
It’s weird isn’t it, who would carry their washing in a bag and possibly have small children in tow too?

Reactions: 7
It’s weird isn’t it, who would carry their washing in a bag and possibly have small children in tow too?
I know in a refuge u have washers & dryers etc - just seems strange if ur fleeing & need to go to another area ASAP but u gotta wait for the first wash load to finish

I cant get my head around the womens centre layout.

If it's for vulnerable women who are experiencing DV to escape to then why the hell is the patchwork house name emblazoned all over the front door? Hardly discreet?

Then you have the front entrance/ reception
Shouldnt that just be a basic greeting point where women are met and taken to whichever room they need? Not the main bloody meeting point?

Imagine you are absolutely on your knees, your lowest moment, in an absolute state you walk in to the patchwork centre and you are met by Emily giggling and bitching over the coffee machine, Josh fake tanning in the corner, R eye bleeping herself on camera as she rattles on about giving it one of them and a whole gaggle of huns taking up all the space, tagging themselves on insta giving away the location and eating all the free donated cakes...hardly a calming environment

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I know in a refuge u have washers & dryers etc - just seems strange if ur fleeing & need to go to another area ASAP but u gotta wait for the first wash load to finish
If the space is providing facilities it’s right and proper but she isn’t selling that.

Reactions: 3
This women’s centre just keeps blowing my mind. If she spent more time talking about the support available, the professionals that she was engaging with or how she was going to safeguard and protect - fair enough. Doesn’t need details that could potentially out someone for using the service but enough to reassure people.
At the moment it just seems a free for all, where you can get some washing done, piss in that bizarre toilet, have a stupid fuckong fancy coffee and you’re fixed babe 💜💜

Reactions: 11
She hardly wore a mask when it was a legal requirement. She isn't exactly going to wear one now out of coutersy is she 🙄
She didn't even have the decency to wear a mask and gloves in eat that frog handling food at the height of the pandemic!

Reactions: 18
Jesus it's every bloody day with the ads now how are her sheep not getting irritated by this too?!!

Always thought Joyce was the human equivalent of a wet dressing gown sleeve, but hearing him say he's never seen Shrek has really cemented it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just wondering.....but do you think.....Wilby and Josh have the most unbelievable blue eyes she has ever seen?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.