PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thought Joyce was the human equivalent of a wet dressing gown sleeve, but hearing him say he's never seen Shrek has really cemented it for me.
With all the kids in the house he has never seen shrek? No such thing as family movie night in that house then 🙄

Funny not funny kinda, what exactly are you trying to say, transitioning cant be easy, so not sure where you are coming from, there could be parents of/or people who have or know people that are going through this, personally I find your comment in bad taste, only my opinion though, so scroll on by.
it was meant as a joke I’m sure

Reactions: 11
Maybe this for the women's centre....seeings as its totally random things that make no sense
That is absolutely perfect!
I really hope Rach has ordered at least one of these!
The ladies can put their clothes in the wash, have a nice hot bath, then have a relaxing lie down while their clothes are being washed.
Perfect ❤.

Reactions: 1
Why do we have to go through this every few weeks? Post, then delete snd then it just derails and gets ridiculous.
If you don’t like something, just scroll on by.
And I think it’s fair to say nobody on this thread is a sheep - one of the main reasons we are here calling R out.
Now. Back to normal business please. R is a bellend.

Reactions: 19
And this is the reason why R shouldn't broadcast her life at every opportunity, let alone letting everyone know details about the womens centre... crazies everywhere.

On a positive note... its amazing what you can force yourself to do with your own child when your babysitter employees are busy!

Reactions: 17
I cant get my head around the womens centre layout.

If it's for vulnerable women who are experiencing DV to escape to then why the hell is the patchwork house name emblazoned all over the front door? Hardly discreet?

Then you have the front entrance/ reception
Shouldnt that just be a basic greeting point where women are met and taken to whichever room they need? Not the main bloody meeting point?

Imagine you are absolutely on your knees, your lowest moment, in an absolute state you walk in to the patchwork centre and you are met by Emily giggling and bitching over the coffee machine, Josh fake tanning in the corner, R eye bleeping herself on camera as she rattles on about giving it one of them and a whole gaggle of huns taking up all the space, tagging themselves on insta giving away the location and eating all the free donated cakes...hardly a calming environment
The only actual room is the small “therapy room”. Other than that it’s just a loo with a sink where the cistern should be, 2 sinks and a washing machine and tumble dryer in the hall and a community fridge/coffee bar/seating area/kid’s book corner.

There’s no reception area or desk, nowhere for them to record who is accessing their “service” so they can keep an eye on the individuals and families they help.

What happens when there’s very quickly more demand than they can deal with? They turn people away? They have a queue for the washing machine? Or is it not a drop in any they will only accept women who were referred to them, but who is going to refer vulnerable women to them? And if they’re being referred by professional services why do they have a washing machine?

Rachel is a self-serving bleep. None of this is for anyone else but her.

Reactions: 32
So the patchwork house is just a bloody hang out for the witches of east wick. A front for further donations etc. And a place to plug the patchwork brand etc etc….

Just seen their jaunt around Totnes. W poor lad has no communication skills. He doesn’t understand what’s being asked of him, and gets so frustrated.
A regular 2 year old would be verbalising, No isn’t a hard word to say if they aren’t happy with something.

I would put money on him being on the Autistic spectrum, the way he reacts to it all. I have an autistic child ( yes I know they are not all the same), but just seems so familiar. My little lad is hard work, so I wish them luck with the lack of routine/ consistency etc that he has at the moment. 😐
I don’t know why she is banging on/ hinting at another baby she can’t be arsed with the toddler she has

how’s it going …. Let Wilbur do whatever he wants with no boundaries and no structure then wonder why he has the screaming ad dabs when some sort of control is attempted

it’s not bleeping rocket science is it

Is it autism? or the fact no one has ever spent any proper one to one time teaching him anything or instilling any sort of boundaries at all just stuffing him with crap and allowing him free reign in the house or fobbing him off on teenagers and a miriad of strangers in the house

They are just never consistent and allowing an almost two year old to run down the street well 🤷‍♀️
here’s an idea each, put your phone down and deal with things properly rather than filming him oh and reigns?

Reactions: 24
duck me the wonder tit is out tonight 🤢🤢

And I’m not just talking about her latest post
Why the duck do we need to see that? She has the sensitivity of something very insensitive. Good luck to the poor women who end up at the Patchwork Shitshow House.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she is banging on/ hinting at another baby she can’t be arsed with the toddler she has

how’s it going …. Let Wilbur do whatever he wants with no boundaries and no structure then wonder why he has the screaming ad dabs when some sort of control is attempted

it’s not bleeping rocket science is it

Is it autism? or the fact no one has ever spent any proper one to one time teaching him anything or instilling any sort of boundaries at all just stuffing him with crap and allowing him free reign in the house or fobbing him off on teenagers and a miriad of strangers in the house

They are just never consistent and allowing an almost two year old to run down the street well 🤷‍♀️
here’s an idea each, put your phone down and deal with things properly rather than filming him oh and reigns?
That whole street debacle earlier was just ridiculous. She shouldn't have filmed that, she should have used both hands and dealt with him or like you say, if he has a habit of running off and refusing to hold hands then get him reigns or a backpack with reigns attached, I have that for my child and they are brill. As for josh, he's just a bloody wet wipe who let's all the kids walk over him, seb treats him like tit (understandable though lol) betsy treats him like a doormat, and he is scared shitless of wilby 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Even when she was holding his hand he was walking on the edge of the kerb. All it would take is a split second for him to wriggle free and run straight on the road and in front of a car!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just wondering.....but do you think.....Wilby and Josh have the most unbelievable blue eyes she has ever seen?
I have noticed, unbelievably blue!
She's played that song a few times, maybe she thinks it's written for Joycey & weeble?
If you're reading this Rach, Its not the best version of the song though, that's by Donna Lewis, she's Welsh too 💚.

Reactions: 5
duck me the wonder tit is out tonight 🤢🤢

And I’m not just talking about her latest post
Although it’s more like a stork mark and seems to have disappeared there is a syndrome that can be linked to birthmarks on the face, I’m not saying W has this it’s unlikely but can be linked to developmental problems. Anyway I think if it were me I’d be waiting to see how much extra needs he has before thinking about another baby when he could require a heap of one on one attention and it’s already clear it’s a possibility

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.