PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will definitely take the piss out of women that go to their coffee shop/launderette.
Those that don’t have designer trainers, will be mocked. Once out of the door I can imagine them all falling about laughing and bitching .

Looking down their chavvy noses as those less fortunate or those who don’t have hundreds to spend on crappy cardigans those whose priorities is staying alive rather than living for getting likes on Instagram.
They ooze bitchyness, from every pore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow they are just blitzing the shops like there is an unlimited budget. They do realise that all these lavish items are really OTT for a women’s centre? I think she just wants it to be pretty because she always skated places on how they look, refuge etc. She is def keeping it all very vague so she can’t be pulled up on anything, hopefully once it’s officially open she will declare what the place aims to achieve and what therapy will be provided and by who.

Reactions: 23
Wow they are just blitzing the shops like there is an unlimited budget. They do realise that all these lavish items are really OTT for a women’s centre? I think she just wants it to be pretty because she always skated places on how they look, refuge etc. She is def keeping it all very vague so she can’t be pulled up on anything, hopefully once it’s officially open she will declare what the place aims to achieve and what therapy will be provided and by who.
When is the launderette/ coffee shop due to open?

They will definitely take the piss out of women that go to their coffee shop/launderette.
Those that don’t have designer trainers, will be mocked. Once out of the door I can imagine them all falling about laughing and bitching .

Looking down their chavvy noses as those less fortunate or those who don’t have hundreds to spend on crappy cardigans those whose priorities is staying alive rather than living for getting likes on Instagram.
Agree with you 100% They will be taking the piss out of every single person who dares to be vulnerable & not fit into their ‘ideal’ DA victim

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When is the launderette/ coffee shop due to open?

Agree with you 100% They will be taking the piss out of every single person who dares to be vulnerable & not fit into their ‘ideal’ DA victim
In August.

I wonder if she's going to do a big show of it, have a grand opening day. Try and get on the radio or in the local press.

Reactions: 11
After watching the shopping spree I thought, at last, her huns will see this and think ‘why spend all that money on tat when it could actually be used to help the victims’. They might see the light at last. Then I thought, no, they’ll just see selfless St Rach spending her ‘own’ money to make it a nice space for her warriors 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24

I'm sure they will take the piss out of the women who turn up needing help.
Free coffee & lush fresh cakes, to calm their nerves, then as soon as they are out of the door, Ratchet & fruitcake Emily will be be screeching and cackling at their expense.

In August.

I wonder if she's going to do a big show of it, have a grand opening day. Try and get on the radio or in the local press.
100% definitely! It wouldn't be like our Rach not to seize an opportunity to get her self on the radio, in the newspapers and hopefully on TV too.
I'm sure there's a bidding war between TV channels as we speak!

Reactions: 10
A week after Joyce tells her she looks like a cute little boy, she's dressing like one!
Boys shorts and a children's jumper🙄.
Living out his fantasies 🤢.

Forgot to add, she looks like a complete twit.
And watch out for some really cute photos later, with her feet turned in.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone! I have never posted here before, just lurked for ages. I have had my eyes well and truly opened. She has gone about this women’s centre the same haphazard way she has done her house. Nothing is thought through properly and she spends money like water. That bloody downstairs toilet 😳 I keep expecting to see Zammo from Grange Hill shooting up in there. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Knowing how she loves to share footage from security cameras and their doorbell camera I fully expect this to happen with the Patchwork Church for all who come to worship at the alter of Rachaelealele.

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone! I have never posted here before, just lurked for ages. I have had my eyes well and truly opened. She has gone about this women’s centre the same haphazard way she has done her house. Nothing is thought through properly and she spends money like water. That bloody downstairs toilet 😳 I keep expecting to see Zammo from Grange Hill shooting up in there. . .
It won’t be Zammo shooting up 🤣
Love seeing new members on this thread. What brought you to the light side 🤔🤣

Reactions: 3
Yesterday in her video, Rachy mentioned the coffee machine, when Jo was showing us around the imaginary bar in the new launderette/cafe/ cake shop.
I wonder if she's having a proper catering size and catering quality or just a little coffee filter macnine?
I suspect it will be a top of the range catering one, which will probably have been gifted 🙄.
Do you know Rach, when abused women turn up at women's centres, they appreciate a cup of coffee or tea or just a glass of water.
Cheap supermarket value coffee and tea and powdered milk is quite acceptable too.
Along with some value biscuits occasionally.
And an old tatty mug is okay.
These women really won't be coming in for a latte, cappuccino or espresso with a lush fresh cake.
They will be coming in because they will be desperate & scared & will need help and support from trained and qualified staff.
I just thought I'd mention it to you Rach.
And for duck sake, please do not have lurch serving the refreshments! The last thing vulnerable women want is that pervy little creep anywhere near them, even with his lush hair transplant.
Keep him away.

Edited to add, hopefully the women who do have the misfortune of stumbling upon your latest project will be redirected to Womens Aid and other more appropriate services.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As someone who has been into my local woman’s centre a few times.. the last thing on my mind was eating a fresh cake & a nice coffee. I wanted help & advise & support - not a flashy all dancing place just somewhere calm & peaceful where I can gather information up and think straight. I also wouldn’t be sat in a window seat either in fear on someone spotting me and following me inside.

Reactions: 37
Anyone else feel that Stabby Jo does not like Emily?

Emily is an immature prick , has to be said.

Stabby Jo seems the more mature out of them all.

Absolutely agree with this! The looks she was giving when Emily was sniggering like a 5 year old. They are so embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 12
Yesterday in her video, Rachy mentioned the coffee machine, when Jo was showing us around the imaginary bar in the new launderette/cafe/ cake shop.
I wonder if she's having a proper catering size and catering quality or just a little coffee filter macnine?
I suspect it will be a top of the range catering one, which will probably have been gifted 🙄.
Do you know Rach, when abused women turn up at women's centres, they appreciate a cup of coffee or tea or just a glass of water.
Cheap supermarket value coffee and tea and powdered milk is quite acceptable too.
Along with some value biscuits occasionally.
And an old tatty mug is okay.
These women really won't be coming in for a latte, cappuccino or espresso with a lush fresh cake.
They will be coming in because they will be desperate & scared & will need help and support from trained and qualified staff.
I just thought I'd mention it to you Rach.
And for duck sake, please do not have lurch serving the refreshments! The last thing vulnerable women want is that pervy little creep anywhere near them, even with his lush hair transplant.
Keep him away.
This has reminded me of the amount of cups/mugs she has, didnt she so a story on a emma bridgwater haul she treated herself to some time back?

Reactions: 7
It won’t be Zammo shooting up 🤣
Love seeing new members on this thread. What brought you to the light side 🤔🤣
It was the Tattle rant! I expected a load of horrid ‘trolls’ but actually seen such lovely supportive comments, people who genuinely care about women suffering with domestic violence and it’s also very entertaining too 🤣 Seriously though, I hope she gets caught out, would hate to be her - I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.

• Heart
If they make it look too much like a drop in coffee shop with daily fresh pastries and no security lock on the door then they will have every tom dick and Harry coming in off the street thinking its just a normal coffee shop/tea room!! So many problems with that in itself, it will just disrupt the whole purpose of people coming for therapy. I still think she has this whole vision of women fleeing or experiencing dv to look like people in movies and have their tit together when in reality they will be the complete opposite. Desperate women who are terrified of every noise, looking over their shoulder to see if they haven't been followed or caught out, exhausted, battered, bruised, clock watching, the list is endless. Iv been that woman and even now 15 years later I still clock watch and look over my shoulder. The last place I would feel comfortable going to is a shop with a full frontal window with frosted glass that you can see into up close and be sitting in the bloody window on show to everyone!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If they make it look too much like a drop in coffee shop with daily fresh pastries and no security lock on the door then they will have every tom dick and Harry coming in off the street thinking its just a normal coffee shop/tea room!! So many problems with that in itself, it will just disrupt the whole purpose of people coming for therapy. I still think she has this whole vision of women fleeing or experiencing dv to look like people in movies and have their tit together when in reality they will be the complete opposite. Desperate women who are terrified of every noise, looking over their shoulder to see if they haven't been followed or caught out, exhausted, battered, bruised, clock watching, the list is endless. Iv been that woman and even now 15 years later I still clock watch and look over my shoulder. The last place I would feel comfortable going to is a shop with a full frontal window with frosted glass that you can see into up close and be sitting in the bloody window on show to everyone!!!
Unfortunately as Rachet doesn't really have any first hand experience of domestic abuse, she won't have thought about any of the things you mentioned 😔.
Along with being unqualified, she doesn't have the right kind of personality or any level of maturity to deal with vulnerable women and children 😫.

It makes you wonder, what about local homeless women and how R and her team are going to treat them, the homeless who have suffered trauma, no place to go or family/support. Is she going to give them a cup off coffee and a slice of cake then tell them they have to leave, is she going to allow them to wash and dry the clothes on their back, she has not thought about this and she has proved that already as she keeps changing her mind and given different explanations on what this centre is for. Its a really worry, I think there is going to be more damage caused than help given.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.