PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did Edie not know what a raspberry was called when she was explaining what was on her skewer???

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That pic Rachets just put on her story of josh cuddling her 😏 her tummy looks rounder than normal. Wonder if she's preggo?
Could explain the emotional outbreak she had cos Betsys in London, having a couple of days off at bringing up Rachets kids.
Oh god, let's hope not. 😫

Reactions: 3
It’s so sad how T feels that she has to pout, preen and show her body off to the camera, to get attention from her mum and all the huns

• Sad
Reactions: 24
dodgy going on in this thread? 🤔

Betsy is 16 what is the legal age of consent in England? If this boy is older like a lot of people seem to think well 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, we have had some really dodgy things go on in this thread, normally people don’t know what the hell is going on. I know one poster who uses multiple new accounts and is an ex hun who reached out to Rachel for help and was ignored. This lady is unstable and needs help but was ignored and didn’t take it too well

• Wow
Reactions: 10
is #schoolgate over yet? Is it safe to come out?

Honestly her army are nuts. One word rancid. SAFEGUARDING! This is why you don't share your teenage daughters location to millions of randoms and make sure she knows to do the same. By all means she can ask for advice on things to do there but she doesn't need to broadcast when she's there, where etc.. And no it's not a lovely response it's weird and creepy that some woman none of you know would know who she was and be excited and calm themselves an "auntie". I can't even deal with the bog standard betsy is amazing you should be proud, you've raised her so well after a tit start, she's an angel bullshit comments too
Wtf Operation Yewtree could be looking that nutter for all we know!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unsure if this has already been mentioned but Emily has said on her stories “mind the boxes, moving house is not fun” moving house?? The warrior house lasted long 🙄

Reactions: 18
Unsure if this has already been mentioned but Emily has said on her stories “mind the boxes, moving house is not fun” moving house?? The warrior house lasted long 🙄
Just came on to say this.. is she staying in Devon?! Is twatface still her guarantor? Why’s she going to Trevi?!.. I know she has her own thread but it’s not very active.. so many questions.

Also if I posted a pic like that for all to see, my OH would probably be embarrassed! Has he got no mates that would take piss out of him down the pub? Oops no he doesn’t 🙈😆

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she thinks the kids are just going to up and leave when they're old enough. And maybe she's actually realising they aren't as controllable as she is used to now they're getting older.

I also pray she is not having another child. No kid deserves to be born into an influencer tit show.
No baby needs to be up in the Attic, hoisted up through the Hobbit Hole .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a chance in hell I would’ve been allowed away for the night with a boy when I was 16!! Actually I wouldn’t have been allowed to travel to another city with even a girl mate alone at that age for an overnight
To be fair she is nearly 17 as she’s a summer baby. I went on my first girls holiday at that age and my oldest lad went to Leeds Festival at 16. I also had regular nights out away with my boyfriend. I think its all dependent on the individual and how mature and independent they are

If that was my daughter I’d have waited til the following September for the sake of a few weeks
You don’t have a choice of what academic year they are in My husbands birthday is 31st August (1971) his mate was 1 September but 1970 so they are in the same school year his other mate is 5th September but 1971 so whole school year lower. There has to be a cut off point somewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
To be fair she is nearly 17 as she’s a summer baby. I went on my first girls holiday at that age and my oldest lad went to Leeds Festival at 16. I also had regular nights out away with my boyfriend. I think its all dependent on the individual and how mature and independent they are

You don’t have a choice of what academic year they are in My husbands birthday is 31st August (1971) his mate was 1 September but 1970 so they are in the same school year his other mate is 5th September but 1971 so whole school year lower. There has to be a cut off point somewhere
You can hold summer babies back now. My friends little boy is a june baby and hes 7 now but will be going in to year 2 in September because she decelerated him for a year. Its done him the world of good and hes now thriving in school.

Reactions: 3
You can hold summer babies back now. My friends little boy is a june baby and hes 7 now but will be going in to year 2 in September because she decelerated him for a year. Its done him the world of good and hes now thriving in school.
Wish my parents had done this!

Reactions: 1
Wish my parents had done this!
Im pretty sure its only come in in the past 5 or so years. Its got to be fairly new because my friend says noone knows what will happen when it comes to senior school because noone who has been held back like her son has got to secondary school yet.

Reactions: 2
That pic Rachets just put on her story of josh cuddling her 😏 her tummy looks rounder than normal. Wonder if she's preggo?
Could explain the emotional outbreak she had cos Betsys in London, having a couple of days off at bringing up Rachets kids.
Her “emotions” yesterday were due to not having control over Betsy.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.