PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re very right on so many points here, including SWP’s awful response to DA victims.
This is exactly why she shouldn’t be providing any service to vulnerable women
I was trying to be careful about what I said about South Wales Police, wankers is a polite description.
They were an absolute disgrace.
I was laughed at many times by these police, because they didn't believe me or didn't want to believe me. And the ex had several friends in the police force.

A few times, my ex husband attacked me & then got one of my daughters to phone 999 and tell the police to come quickly because Mummy was hurting Daddy. I never hit him back, I don't have it in me.
The police came, believed him and I got arrested.
The police are about as much use as Rachaele bleeping Hambleton.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I've been thinking about our Rachy and the part she plays in helping women & men (apparently)escape from the danger of domestic abuse.
Being an ambassador and patron of various charities, a tireless campaigner for women's rights & a rescuer of 6 women per week. Not forgetting all the other amazin things she does for the good of this world. I've often wondered how my experience as a victim of domestic abuse might have differed if I'd lived in Torbay and been able to access this amazin new facility The Patchwork Drop in Centre, or whatever the duck it's called.
Or is it the Patchwork cafe/launderette?
Anyway, I've been wondering how it might have impacted upon or changed my life
I would have almost definitely gone there.
Because I was absolutely desperate for help.
The police were a bleeping waste of time.
They didn't believe that my ex husband was capable of hurting me because he was such a wonderful man. Friends and family didn't believe me either, because he wasn't capable of hurting a woman..
And he was a well respected & liked doctor, so he obviously didn't abuse me.
Fortunately, I had a lot of help from Women's Aid, The Women's Safety Unit, the Samaritans, an NHS psychiatrist who believed me and thought my ex husband was the Antichrist (he is) and my solicitor.
I eventually got through it thanks the above.
Absolutely no thanks to South Wales police, you bunch of useless wankers. If you're reading this, any of the police who let myself & others down, shame on you!
So, if I'd gone to see Rach and Em, both highly trained, what would have happened to me?
I would have had lots of free coffee, clean knickers and what else? Would i be immediately been given a bed in a refuge? I don't think so.
I would have been laughed about behind my back, I would have had a few fake hugs, a pack of period nappies possibly, a goody bag of essential toiletries and some out of date food.
But most importantly I would probably become a character in a future Sunday Times best selling fiction book 💜.
Then, I would have gone back home to my husband, armed with the above and had the tit beaten into me again and been drugged and raped again.
My point being, this is what is very likely to happen to vulnerable women who turn up at this new cafe/launderette, in desperate need of help.
They won't get any help, because there is none to be given.
No help from Rachaeelee Hambleton who is obsessed by womens trauma, Emily the bleeping friutcake and the Rest of the squad.
If you're reading Rach, carry on with the rest of your appalling, scandalous life, but please don't make false promises to desperate women.
And their children.
Lives will be lost 😔.
💜☁💜☁💜☁
I'm sorry to hear what you went through 😔 what an absolutely horrendous ordeal, I hope you're in a much better place now 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m super confused about the perm
Picture.
Its been a thing up here (west yorks) for ages. Kids in our school have had it done. It's called the 'meet me at McDonalds' haircut which I think tells you all you need to know 🤣 I'm glad my boy doesn't follow trends cos it would be a straight no to him sat in a salon getting a granny perm at 11 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry to hear what you went through 😔 what an absolutely horrendous ordeal, I hope you're in a much better place now 🖤
Thank you ❤.
It was a horrendous time, the man is thoroughly evil & the divorce took 8 years.
My mental health isn't so good, but I'm sure that's the same for most other victims of domestic abuse.
But I am in a better place.
I'm also married again to a wonderful man
Wonderful to me anyway.
He doesn't abuse me in any way, he doesn't wear my underwear either, which was a favourite pastime of the ex.
I'm very lucky and eternally grateful to have him❤

Its been a thing up here (west yorks) for ages. Kids in our school have had it done. It's called the 'meet me at McDonalds' haircut which I think tells you all you need to know 🤣 I'm glad my boy doesn't follow trends cos it would be a straight no to him sat in a salon getting a granny perm at 11 🤣
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does "meet me at McDonald's" mean? 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you ❤.
It was a horrendous time, the man is thoroughly evil & the divorce took 8 years.
My mental health isn't so good, but I'm sure that's the same for most other victims of domestic abuse.
Wonderful to me anyway.
He doesn't abuse me in any way, he doesn't wear my underwear either, which was a favourite pastime of the ex.

I was guessing something to do with Ronald McDonald's hair!???

I'm in the Midlands & seems to have been a thing to here for yonks. So glad my son never asked for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you ❤.
Wonderful to me anyway.
I'm glad you've found your happiness! And if he's not wearing your undercrackers then winning 😂 seriously though, I'm glad you were able to get away and can live a life you deserve 🖤

Reactions: 6
I was trying to be careful about what I said about South Wales Police, wankers is a polite description.
They were an absolute disgrace.
I was laughed at many times by these police, because they didn't believe me or didn't want to believe me. And the ex had several friends in the police force.

A few times, my ex husband attacked me & then got one of my daughters to phone 999 and tell the police to come quickly because Mummy was hurting Daddy. I never hit him back, I don't have it in me.
The police came, believed him and I got arrested.
The police are about as much use as Rachaele bleeping Hambleton.
So sorry the police were tit, unfortunately my disdain for them stems from similar (but objectively less horrifying) incidents, they’re extremely susceptible to manipulation by the abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]

I've no idea myself to be honest I think it's just cos its a lad of a certain age thats getting it done. As in they're saying to young lasses 'meet me at McDonalds cos I'm fit and have a perm innit' 🤣 I'm not down with the kids as you can tell 🤣 it's a tiktok trend too according to my older niece. My kids aren't allowed on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm glad you've found your happiness! And if he's not wearing your undercrackers then winning 😂 seriously though, I'm glad you were able to get away and can live a life you deserve 🖤
My husband has said that he wouldn't wear my knickers if he was into cross dressing, because they're not his style 😂 😂😂.

So sorry the police were tit, unfortunately my disdain for them stems from similar (but objectively less horrifying) incidents, they’re extremely susceptible to manipulation by the abuser.
I'm sure there are a lot of us that feel that way about the police.
They are generally a waste of space.
When you get a situation like mine, where the police will not help you, because they don't believe you and your husband has several police friends in the area, there's a good chance that you will end up dead.
Simply bcause of lack of police intervention.& support.
It's an absolute disgrace and it does happen..

When my son was 3 I moved out and left him in the very capable hands of his father. I was very ill and struggling to keep myself alive let alone anyone else. Mental health has such a sledgehammer impact that sometimes you have to walk away from everything else to be able to get yourself better.
I however kept in touch, paid child support etc and knew what was going on in his life.
When I was better his father & I decided he should stay with him full time as he was settled, in school and doing well. At the age of 14 he choose to come and live with me. I've explained why he didn't live me, why I left and he gets it. He's 21 now and says he'd rather have had me around a few years later than. Not at all (dead). Because that's what it would have likely come to had I not stepped away.

These decisions don't come lightly. It was so bleeping hard and I still live with the guilt years later. But I did what was best for both me and my son.
Her portrayal of her mother and her choices upsets me greatly and if I thought my son was spouting the tit she is about the situation I'd be heartbroken and probably back on that suicide intrusive thoughts train.
Every time she brings it up it makes me feel so uncomfortable. She's so thoughtless and self obsessed.

As a mother sometimes we have to make very very hard choices. These decisions don't come flippantly and the worry & guilt that you've ruined your child's life if so very real and deep it never leaves even when your child as an adult tells you that you did the right thing.

I don't hate PTWM, I feel sorry for her that she lacks complete empathy.
I think you are very brave .
You did this for the benefit of yourself and your son, which is admirable❤.
I'm glad you have a good relationship with your son.
And your ex husband sounds like a jolly decent human being ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I love how anyone who grid posts about the book has to have the comments turned off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I realise this is massively late but I can’t stop thinking about ‘spider gate’ it really looked to me like Betsy was coming home from somewhere… at midnight while her parents slept!? What if something happened and she didn’t come home… they seem to act like she’s an adult but she’s just a kid really. As a mother I’d be more inclined to comfort a girl that hysterical instead of filming her. I also think maybe it was all so manic because she’d been drinking. The whole garden bedroom set up really freaks me out even if they know for sure she’s home but letting her come and go without checking in feels so irresponsible!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I realise this is massively late but I can’t stop thinking about ‘spider gate’ it really looked to me like Betsy was coming home from somewhere… at midnight while her parents slept!? What if something happened and she didn’t come home… they seem to act like she’s an adult but she’s just a kid really. As a mother I’d be more inclined to comfort a girl that hysterical instead of filming her. I also think maybe it was all so manic because she’d been drinking. The whole garden bedroom set up really freaks me out even if they know for sure she’s home but letting her come and go without checking in feels so irresponsible!
They were both wearing dresses weren't they, I don't know about anyone else but I tend to put my pyjamas on in the evening to lounge around in before I go to bed 🤷 I mostly sleep nakey but my pyjamas are on the floor by the bed so if I have to get up they are right there to chuck on. I thought it was odd how they were both dressed in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 21
Not to mention the fact that she heard a scream and didn’t fly down the stairs and out the door in case it was an emergency! Especially as she leads us to believe she spends her time hearing about all the dark things in life, in line with her ‘obsession’ with woman’s trauma…

Reactions: 18
They were both wearing dresses weren't they, I don't know about anyone else but I tend to put my pyjamas on in the evening to lounge around in before I go to bed 🤷 I mostly sleep nakey but my pyjamas are on the floor by the bed so if I have to get up they are right there to chuck on. I thought it was odd how they were both dressed in the middle of the night.
I remember thinking at the time that she had probably been naked with Joyce 🤢 and grabbed that dress to throw on

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Look what the Rachet has allowed to be done to.poor I's hair!!!
They look absolutely ridiculous
I remember thinking at the time that she had probably been naked with Joyce 🤢 and grabbed that dress to throw on
That's a thought you don't want to traumatise your mind with 😫.

• Haha
I listened to a podcast yesterday (broken harts for anyone who’s interested) about 2 white ladies who adopted 6 black children. Their mother was very present and over sharing on social media, so there’s a large digital footprint. Anyway they were abusing their kids despite their online presence and in the end the whole family died. It’s clearly different to each and josh, but there were parallels I couldn’t ignore. Their son went viral at a BLM March and the mum obviously loved the attention. But all wasn’t as it seems and it just goes to show even people with an online presence aren’t what it seems, and these women were deemed a better option that foster care or their birth families.

Also no offence but Betsy wasn’t ‘casually’ in a Waterstones… she was sent there which is so embarrassing. Tragic.
It is an absolutely heartbreaking case. I thought the podcast was very well done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.