PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those perms are ket wigs in liverpool and the owners of ket wigs can mainly be found burning bins and riding motorbikes without helmets …. Boss la! ( not )

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look what the Rachet has allowed to be done to.poor I's hair!!!
They look absolutely ridiculous
That's a thought you don't want to traumatise your mind with 😫.
It looks like Justin Timberlakes 90s noodle hair has come back into fashion 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
When my son was 3 I moved out and left him in the very capable hands of his father. I was very ill and struggling to keep myself alive let alone anyone else. Mental health has such a sledgehammer impact that sometimes you have to walk away from everything else to be able to get yourself better.
I however kept in touch, paid child support etc and knew what was going on in his life.
When I was better his father & I decided he should stay with him full time as he was settled, in school and doing well. At the age of 14 he choose to come and live with me. I've explained why he didn't live me, why I left and he gets it. He's 21 now and says he'd rather have had me around a few years later than. Not at all (dead). Because that's what it would have likely come to had I not stepped away.

These decisions don't come lightly. It was so bleeping hard and I still live with the guilt years later. But I did what was best for both me and my son.
Her portrayal of her mother and her choices upsets me greatly and if I thought my son was spouting the tit she is about the situation I'd be heartbroken and probably back on that suicide intrusive thoughts train.
Every time she brings it up it makes me feel so uncomfortable. She's so thoughtless and self obsessed.

As a mother sometimes we have to make very very hard choices. These decisions don't come flippantly and the worry & guilt that you've ruined your child's life if so very real and deep it never leaves even when your child as an adult tells you that you did the right thing.

I don't hate PTWM, I feel sorry for her that she lacks complete empathy.
Thank you so much for sharing your story, I'm so glad you were able to get yourself well and build a loving, healthy relationship with your son. I can't imagine any of it was easy, but you made that decision with love and courage, that makes you an incredibly selfless Mom in my eyes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Astrid's posts loving herself in the camera while Wibble ignores her and stares at the tv.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
speaking of tit hair choices, I keep seeing young boys with "curtains". Looks like westlife reformed!!

Astrid's posts loving herself in the camera while Wibble ignores her and stares at the tv.
Astrid genuinely frightens me. I cant explain it. Her weird intense staring just makes me cold inside and I don;t know why. Its the feeling Anjelica Houston used to give me as the grand high witch in Witches. Or the child catcher in Chitty Chitty. Or that ghislaine maxwell woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My son wanted his hair bleached like Phil Foden during the Euros 🙈 I refused because I'm an over thinker and I would never forgive myself if he had got an allergic reaction to a shop bought bleach 😥 it does say on the box not for children. I did say wait till the summer hols and I'll get a hairdresser to do a patch test and do it properly for you but now he's over it he's not fussed. I just like my kids to be kids theres plenty of time for the weird hair do's when the get well into their teens. I think some parents forget you can say no and not bow down to peer pressure. The perm is a bit chavvy in my opinion. It must take a while for trends to catch on where she lives cos it's been a thing for at least 3 years where I am 🤣

Reactions: 17
I hated that creepy video of arstrid kissing wilberforce’s neck last year and I still hate it. What an odd thing to do

Reactions: 23
I hated that creepy video of arstrid kissing wilberforce’s neck last year and I still hate it. What an odd thing to do
Was this when Ratchet was telling everyone that Arsetrid was W's new babysitter/childminder? I remember her taking him there and telling everyone that then saying W didn't like A and was scared of her dogs so it was a no go. I remember thinking it strange at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My son wanted his hair bleached like Phil Foden during the Euros 🙈 I refused because I'm an over thinker and I would never forgive myself if he had got an allergic reaction to a shop bought bleach 😥 it does say on the box not for children. I did say wait till the summer hols and I'll get a hairdresser to do a patch test and do it properly for you but now he's over it he's not fussed. I just like my kids to be kids theres plenty of time for the weird hair do's when the get well into their teens. I think some parents forget you can say no and not bow down to peer pressure. The perm is a bit chavvy in my opinion. It must take a while for trends to catch on where she lives cos it's been a thing for at least 3 years where I am 🤣
She's like an older, female version of Joyce 😫.

Go on Rachy, give it some of that.
The finest gurner of them all 😩.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.