PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember on Monday when I mentioned I was in a huge Waterstones and they didn’t have her book?
Hi rach and Betsy!! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m not being funny - but Edie is working her little socks off on these ads. If this keeps up R will need to give her national minimum wage and a contract.

Reactions: 27
Forgot to post this screenshot last night. Presumably this is her face when someone else says they have had trauma.
2D9088E4-8D1A-4820-B239-7F602C755532.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was going to say this!!

Did queen B go to London by herself??
I also can’t imagine B is big in to books. Does Waterstones sell siblings belongings? That she would be interested in, then again she just takes so wouldn’t pay for that either

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also can’t imagine B is big in to books. Does Waterstones sell siblings belongings? That she would be interested in, then again she just takes so wouldn’t pay for that either
I agree. After that comment about waterstones and now its magically there 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
R probably told her to look for a waterstones store to prove the tattle bastards wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FairPlay to B if she has gone to London on her own!! She is braver than her mother if that’s the case as she needs Joyce where ever she goes!!

Reactions: 8
wonder why the boyfriend doesnt want to be advertised? also why R isnt running round excitedly showing him her boobs and accidentally waving her flaps around then screenshotting when he calls her a milf and telling us how funny and horrific it all is but its ok because hes lush? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.