Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cosytidy

She is going to have women with serious mental health illnesses, diagnosed and un-diagnosed.
'MIND' a national mental health service that was established 75ish years ago, they do not offer services to anyone with a diagnosed mental health illness as they are not trained in psychiatry.
But she is opening her doors to vulnerable ladies and offering tea and cake, none of them are qualified or trained to cover mental health.
How is this allowed.

MIND do offer services to those with a diagnosed MH condition. Some staff do have relevant psychiatric qualifications.

Reactions: 2

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I was going to say a similar thing about the sensory issues. It pains me to say anything that could remotely be construed as sticking up for her but... if he does have additional needs then it may be that he needs the extra comfort throughout the day or wouldn’t cope with the change.
It’s quite possible, if he does have a language delay, that he wouldn’t quite have the understanding to cope with what is quite a big change. Lots of kids have to be coaxed into giving their bottle to the fairies (or similar) and without language, it’s possible he wouldn’t understand an explanation as to why he isn’t being given bottles anymore.
Or it’s none of the above and just another (although probs slightly less harmful) example of her being a shit parent. Could be that...
All of this “giving to the fairies” nonsense with bottles and dummies is because toddlers and children are having their comforts taken away and have that level of understanding. They should never have had them in the first place past their first birthday!

VCJR

VIP Member
I can say that I have had experience with domestic violence and Devon and Cornwall Police and found them utterly shocking! I made a formal complaint and never even got a reply.
I accidentally dialled emergency services on my iPhone a fortnight ago while in another county and the police realised who I was, who my ex was and turned up to my location within 3-5 minutes, and I wasn’t even home.
The fact Cornwall had such a shockingly bad police force means that anyone working in Domestic Abuse needs to be above and beyond careful, and if this lady has no qualifications and not much experience she could put vulnerable women in a hell of a lot of danger, unintentionally.
I don't know of anyone who has had a positive experience with the police dealing with domestic abuse.
They should be doing more and arresting and convicting abusers.
My ex husband got away with the abuse because there was not enough evidence and it was my word against his 😣.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Wish my parents had done this!
Im pretty sure its only come in in the past 5 or so years. Its got to be fairly new because my friend says noone knows what will happen when it comes to senior school because noone who has been held back like her son has got to secondary school yet.

Crazymum

VIP Member
She has shown the front door of it, so if anyone doesn't already know where it is, it won't be very difficult to find. She has got the same prison toilet with the built in sink for the centre and has 'purchased' a sofa from the same place that gifted one to Emily.

Also notice the emphasis on the H in the logo?

Anyway, why are Joyce's legs thinner than Betsy's?
And has he cut his hair ?

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Is she definitely doing A levels?

I assumed she was, that’s bad of me, apologies.

I recall her talking about Leeds University a while ago, I think that’s why I thought ALevels.

Macca1975

Chatty Member
Who was it that said Josh got hair transplant? Deffo think you’re right with his current ‘do!
I dunno.. Josh had a fine head of hair he just kept it cut tight. I think it just looks like a mop cos for some unknown reason he let it grown for ages

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I don't know of anyone who has had a positive experience with the police dealing with domestic abuse.
They should be doing more and arresting and convicting abusers.
My ex husband got away with the abuse because there was not enough evidence and it was my word against his 😣.
The police in the county I live in were amazing. So much more helpful than I even expected.
That’s why I was so very shocked at how rubbish D&C were.

So sorry to hear that things weren’t like this for you. Much more needs to be done and I think we all know this which is why Rachel got so many followers to begin with!

jxhx

VIP Member
i don’t think so - more people would become aware of her and start googling. She’d have nowhere to run in regards to the paypal because more and more people would be aware of her. I think her level of “celebrity” (and i use that word lightly” suits her as she’s above us lot, but is still cashing in on the ads.
Phew, it just popped into my head. Maybe she's trying to get back on YouTube.

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
I mean she's not even bought a house and converted it into a refuge centre like trevi have, she's bought a smelly, mouldy, damp shop. The patchwork squat would have been more fitting but still shit. God I dislike her more each day lol
Bought or leased?

FridaK

VIP Member
They must have these weekend dates at least twice a month? I mean I love my friends dearly but we are all so busy it’s rare we actually all get together. Plus if we are together no one ever films we are all just in the moment enjoying it. I think both blokes just endure the filming because they know it brings in an income.
I don’t know what the set up is to be honest. We generally go everywhere as a family, I’ve always been like that, even as a single mum. If I’m going to friends or family etc, everyone is coming or no one is 😂. I wonder if it’s for Josh. Rachael has her friends around her a lot, perhaps Astrid’s is Josh’s choice 🤷🏻‍♀️