Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Architectress

I've just read this article too
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...Ispj7l-lS-8QUOoHsYNTHOuo#Echobox=1627817121-1

Hmm…….

“A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. “Learning to spot covert narcissism can be more difficult and takes a certain level of specific awareness,” Davies says. “With the more overt types, it is an almost unapologetic ‘this is me’ presentation. With covert narcissists, their focus on meeting their own needs is masked by more subtle manipulation and control techniques. They can come across as sweet and innocent, even shy and introverted, and can also seem very caring and helpful. They can be the shoulder to cry on, but will use what you share with them against you further down the road, and ultimately, with the aim of manipulating you to feel indebted and grateful. Thus providing them with admiration and gratitude – narcissistic supply.”

Reactions: 1

Macca1975

Chatty Member
In England the school year runs from 1 September until 31 August, so anyone who's birthday falls between those dates will be the same school year. As Betsy's birthday is in August, she will have been the same school year as people born in the September the year before, meaning that some of her school friends will be almost a year older. At my school the oldest person in our year had her birthday on 2 September, and the youngest was 28 August, so only a few days off being a full year between them.
That’s awful... there’s never such a gap here and they are 5 starting not 4 (eta if they’re 4 they’ll be turning 5 in the sept/oct)

• Haha
My child was born in august and friends are not a year older, some sore a couple of months older and others a month or 2 younger ... if betsys friends are a whole year older it’s cos B chose to be friends with older people and not the ones she went to school with 🤷‍♀️
I was just thinking the same! Unless the school system is different elsewhere. I'm in Scotland and it goes March to February so February birthdays were always the youngest 🤔

VCJR

VIP Member
Maybe this for the women's centre....seeings as its totally random things that make no sense
That is absolutely perfect!
I really hope Rach has ordered at least one of these!
The ladies can put their clothes in the wash, have a nice hot bath, then have a relaxing lie down while their clothes are being washed.
Perfect ❤.

Gee

Chatty Member
Its probably just been engineered by herself either because shes so great or shes got a stalker for new content

Kiter

It's the same in Scotland; it goes from 1st March and cuts off 28th Feb, so my child is almost a full year older than some of their friends!
Yeah I'm in Scotland and my little boy is going to be almost a full year older than some as he's a march birthday 🎂

Im pretty sure its only come in in the past 5 or so years. Its got to be fairly new because my friend says noone knows what will happen when it comes to senior school because noone who has been held back like her son has got to secondary school yet.
Near us I think it came in when they stopped doing staggered starts throughout the year. All kids now start in September but for august babies parents can choose to hold them back until the following September

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
You can hold summer babies back now. My friends little boy is a june baby and hes 7 now but will be going in to year 2 in September because she decelerated him for a year. Its done him the world of good and hes now thriving in school.
Wish my parents had done this!

VCJR

VIP Member
The police in the county I live in were amazing. So much more helpful than I even expected.
That’s why I was so very shocked at how rubbish D&C were.

So sorry to hear that things weren’t like this for you. Much more needs to be done and I think we all know this which is why Rachel got so many followers to begin with!
I think the police in the UK are useless at dealing with domestic violence.
I'm not in the UK at the moment, but the police here seem to deal with violence more efficiently and effectively .
What country are you in?
The police in the county I live in were amazing. So much more helpful than I even expected.
That’s why I was so very shocked at how rubbish D&C were.

So sorry to hear that things weren’t like this for you. Much more needs to be done and I think we all know this which is why Rachel got so many followers to begin with!
I hate her constant covert filming and the fact she has to belittle everyone. Told B to stop playing because W was asleep but it was fine for Josh to play because E wanted to ‘sing’. She plays everyone off against each other and I can just imagine her constantly reminding everyone that she pays for everything so they’re all trying to seek R’s approval 😡
She genuinely thinks she's clever and funny.
But she's not intelligent enough to be witty 😩.

Last edited: