Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VCJR

VIP Member
Surprised Josh isn't asking her to start an only fans account to rake in even more money, he's posted a pic and had to put a gif over her clam packet. Could save himself a job and put the pics on OF. I wouldn't feel comfortable sitting in my living room airing my minge with teenagers coming and going but hey ho, it obviously floats her boat.

(Sorry if it's really apparent I am in a foul mood tonight 😆)
He's probably already onto it.
Dirty, slimy, creepy little bastard 😫.

Go on Rach show us all how it's done.
View attachment 688657
Munter 😩.

Reactions: 1

Moongirl69

VIP Member
That’s awful... there’s never such a gap here and they are 5 starting not 4 (eta if they’re 4 they’ll be turning 5 in the sept/oct)
Are you Scotland? One of my kids is mid March; they have a friend born 27th February so mine is 3 weeks off a year older.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Who were those children nearby when Emily was swearing at Trago Mills? Looked like 2 little girls, unless it was Edie and a friend 🤷 if they were random kids they shouldn't have been shown, and Emily shouldn't have been swearing around them. Just because you don't care if your primary school child tells you to fuck off, doesn't mean other parents don't.
I think it was Edie and possibly pa jos daughter they are friends aren’t they

BWa

Chatty Member
Maybe I should’ve worded it better, as of course milk is an option for a drink. But a nearly 2 year old does not need to be having milk, in a bottle at lunch time. If I saw him drinking juice or water out of a bottle then I would be saying the same. Also, he was out of the house, which means she’s had to pack it.
But, this is all my personal opinion (urgh, hate that phrase) and I probably do stuff with my kids that people would moan about
I fully agree. Mine didn’t really do bottles.

VCJR

VIP Member
This has reminded me of the amount of cups/mugs she has, didnt she so a story on a emma bridgwater haul she treated herself to some time back?
These mugs will be perfect for Ratchets Patchwork quilt club house 😁.

Will they be able to have a serious conversation with someone vulnerable without sniggering and bursting into laughter with flared nostrils??
No, they aren't capable of that 😫.

Macca1975

Chatty Member
Not if you go by school year September- August She can have friends in her school year born in September/October, meaning they are nearly a year older than her
Our school year is September-August too. She was 5 in august they were 5 in October... 2 months difference

not to defend R, but i’m an end of august birthday and my best friend is beginning of september (literally 5 days!) - she was in the same school year as me even though there’s nearly a year between us save a couple of days.
i don’t understand that, did you start school a year earlier or was you friend held back?

x12x12x

VIP Member
Not if you go by school year September- August She can have friends in her school year born in September/October, meaning they are nearly a year older than her
See in our school years July and August babies are the oldest, June babies are the youngest

Macca1975

Chatty Member
In England the school year runs from 1 September until 31 August, so anyone who's birthday falls between those dates will be the same school year. As Betsy's birthday is in August, she will have been the same school year as people born in the September the year before, meaning that some of her school friends will be almost a year older. At my school the oldest person in our year had her birthday on 2 September, and the youngest was 28 August, so only a few days off being a full year between them.
If that was my daughter I’d have waited til the following September for the sake of a few weeks

VCJR

VIP Member
Betsey has just under another year at college and if her A’Levels go well she’ll be off to university a year in September.

Get used to it Rachel and don’t hold her back for your own selfish needs.
Is she definitely doing A levels?

It is if you're Queen Lateetha, the most damaged teenager ever. They made a special exception when she explained that her mum left when she was 4, and she needed somewhere for Hannah to come round and trim her pubes for her 🐴✂
That video of her explaining the pubic hair trimming session was so fucking yukky 🤢.

Last edited: