Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I know in a refuge u have washers & dryers etc - just seems strange if ur fleeing & need to go to another area ASAP but u gotta wait for the first wash load to finish
If the space is providing facilities itโ€™s right and proper but she isnโ€™t selling that.

Reactions: 3

JDC

Thread suggestion... rach looks like a little lad, new womans centre lush & filled with wood clad.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
When she says a therapist can work from there, Iโ€™m sorry but a qualified therapist isnโ€™t going to be working for free and surely most social services need to have complete confidentiality so records etc stored safely. So will it just be some namby pampy nonsense random person acting as a therapist basically having a cuppa and a chat whilst your washing is on? What do they expect to achieve to help these women?! Surely they canโ€™t offer much more than the proper services?
She *might* get a trainee trying to complete their therapy hours, but they would have to be declared as such

VCJR

VIP Member
How can some instagram nobody with 25k followers become a fucking ambassador for Trevi, when she has no experience. Oh let me think๐Ÿค”..... Rachel. Emily is morphing into Rachel, exactly the same poses in the Trevi post.

thats no way to talk about Joyce๐Ÿ˜‚
You're right, sorry Joyce ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹.

• Haha

VCJR

VIP Member
Look what the Rachet has allowed to be done to.poor I's hair!!!
They look absolutely ridiculous
I remember thinking at the time that she had probably been naked with Joyce ๐Ÿคข and grabbed that dress to throw on
That's a thought you don't want to traumatise your mind with ๐Ÿ˜ซ.

• Haha