PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with this it just depends on the kids and their knowledge of the sport, just watching in the same room being able to celebrate and stress together is bonding enough for some. And a 15 year old who plays and knows the game will be far more interested in actually watching than chatting their way through it. Currently my teenager is huddled, head in hands not speaking and the little one has gone to bed so it’s all gone quiet here 😬😬😩😩 and I’ve come on here to distract myself as I hide.
Me too. My sons watching it at the pub so it’s me and the hubster. I’ve scrolled most of Instagram and seen the clip of Prince George celebrating the goal about 30 times. How is all this fun!

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she be in awe of him but leave the “if he was my son” bullshit out? Stop trying to adopt people, you mad witch.

C11DFB00-9BF1-4C3F-A947-760096F47095.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We know that emotions will be running high tonight whatever the result, if you are in fear of domestic abuse or need help then please reach out on 0800 970 2070 or text NCDV to 60777

💗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Why can’t she be in awe of him but leave the “if he was my son” bullshit out? Stop trying to adopt people, you mad witch.

View attachment 658515
Well she's raising 2 young men, I'm struggling how to word this sorry........see what he's done, encourage Josh's boys to do the same if not better, raise them to think that Marcus's level of kindness/humanity is the norm and help them to do more ......Josh's boys like everybody else's sons can do that with the right support.....I'm pretty sure none of the females in Marcus's life have ever humiliated them on social media 🤬

We know that emotions will be running high tonight whatever the result, if you are in fear of domestic abuse or need help then please reach out on 0800 970 2070 or text NCDV to 60777

💗
I just want to quote this again so anyone that's struggling can see that phone number again......also there are Helplines on the WIKI ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm now out in the car with my husband &
I'm catching up on Rachy's Instabollocks.
My husband just said, "what's that tit you're listening to? Is that the Part Time Mother In law?"
I replied yes, something like that.
He then said, "why the duck are you listening to that screeching twit? "
He has a valid point.
😂😂😂

She's such a twit.

I reckon this app missing her period date is leading up to her announcing a pregnancy they just didn't expect......

Because she has no clue or indication when it's due other than relying on an app.
I wonder if the period nappies are holding the flow?
Hope so Rach 💜.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she shared any stats on domestic abuse occurring more often during games like this and provided the phone numbers for help?

Reactions: 9
Has she shared any stats on domestic abuse occurring more often during games like this and provided the phone numbers for help?
Last night a colleague of mine posted something on FB in a closed work group revealing she's being subjected to physical abuse. And honestly I didn't know what to do about it. Why if she's such an advocate for DV is she not sharing telephone numbers? Guidance? Or anything other than selling out her family 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I see Emily has gone one better than her mentor again posting actual details to contact national domestic abuse charities.

Reactions: 18
Last night a colleague of mine posted something on FB in a closed work group revealing she's being subjected to physical abuse. And honestly I didn't know what to do about it. Why if she's such an advocate for DV is she not sharing telephone numbers? Guidance? Or anything other than selling out her family 🙄
There are some helplines and websites listed in the wiki that you can pass on to her if she's ready to ask for further help.

Reactions: 5
No she shared a post saying football doesn’t cause domestic abuse and that alcohol doesn’t lead to abuse
duck!! that is so irresponsible! Nobody is saying football causes abuse it is just a trigger! Omg I’m shaking now, that’s horrifying 😭😭 pregnancy is also a trigger for abuse but nobody is saying pregnancy causes it. Oh my god I have to step away from this witch it’s not good for my anxiety!!!!!

Abusers aren’t always abusive, they are kind, happy normally people at times. They don’t come with warning labels and like anyone else they have triggers and stresss that makes things worse. Obviously alcohol, and how wound up people get over football increases or. She’s so bleeping out of order I can’t even.

Reactions: 25
She is beyond irresponsible. How dare she capitalise on people’s abuse for her own bleeping gain?
But do nothing to signpost / raise awareness on her platform.
bleeping infuriating.

Reactions: 21
This woman and actually a few others on social media this morning are so inherently bleeping poorly educated, condescending, performative, attention seeking twats that I am struggling to breathe through my annoyance. I’ll come back later.

BUT, before I go RACH, if you are reading, SHARING the racist comments on Sako’s page is giving the RACIST’S a VOICE to you 225k followers. You don’t SHARE the comments, to highlight the problem. You condemn it without bleeping reposting the disgusting tit. Take it DOWN!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just when I thought Rachel couldn’t be more unintelligent and abhorrent.

Her being a ‘director’ of a CIC is a danger to women. Dear help anyone who sets foot across the door of her Women’s Centre.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.