PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad that it’s a big match, perfect for father/son time and Josh is there with Edie and no sign of his boys 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Don’t sweat about it. The reviews are absolutely crap and they review her Instagram rather than the actual book. It’s literally a handful of fans and her cronies. The book is now decking. By tomorrow it won’t even be in the top 100 on Amazon. It’s a flop.

I’d say that it was a small win for ‘Laura.’ Clearly the inner ‘Jo’ wasn’t as likeable or appealing as she thought she was. Laura’s story by far has drawn in a more empathic protective crowd 👍
If the book sales drop, that will be something positive at least.
I've been thinking, a lot of the 5🌟 reviewers seem as uneducated as Rach, judging the poor grammar.
Such a shame.

Reactions: 6
So sad that it’s a big match, perfect for father/son time and Josh is there with Edie and no sign of his boys 🙄
With all the apparent money they have, they could have decorated their garden or second living room, gave the kids a football buffet and painted their faces etc
But no, they don't do anything that benefits the kids

Reactions: 18
With all the apparent money they have, they could have decorated their garden or second living room, gave the kids a football buffet and painted their faces etc
This is exactly what I’ve done this evening for my 3 and 5 year old! We’ve had party food, sweets and crisps etc and we’ve got flags flying and having a great time. The youngest is just going to bed now

Reactions: 8
I thought it was quite a sweet moment between Joyce and Edie.....until Madame Snort A Lot opened her gob, passively aggressively saying "daddy's a grass expert". Shut yer hole woman. We all know you're the expert in certain types of grass anyway 🚬🌬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No he cooked her steak and prawns after the fry up this morning. No sign of the boys anyway so I assume they are staying out, hopefully with people who actually give a tit about them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve commented previously about Rachel Williams & the Freedom Programme having worked in the sector. I think she’s well/intentioned but lacks the necessary professionality.

She was a patron of SafeLives, who are the closest you’ll find to a professional body for DA practice. This week she posted about being removed from her post there for (as I understood it) allegedly making comments of a racial nature to a colleague. I couldn’t 100% make out what’s gone on as only have her posts to go by but that was my take on it.

Perhaps she’s innocent etc etc but yes Rachel Williams strikes me as someone of Rachy’s ilk.

Sorry you had a tit experience of her, and generally, @VCJR
Thank you.
I'm sure her intentions are good, but being a victim of domestic abuse does not qualify you to help/rescue/save others
We had an online chat several years ago.
The ex husband was being a pig as usual.
Rachel Williams called the police, because she thought I might be suicidal!
I absolutely was not.
I never have been.
She isn't qualified to asses someone she's had a brief online chat with.
She's another one who documents her daily life on Instagram.
She loves looking at her own face, like Rachy.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thank you.
I'm sure her intentions are good, but being a victim of domestic abuse does not qualify you to help/rescue/save others
We had an online chat several years ago.
The ex husband was being a pig as usual.
Rachel Williams called the police, because she thought I might be suicidal!
I absolutely was not.
I never have been.
She isn't qualified to asses someone she's had a brief online chat with.
She's another one who documents her daily life on Instagram.
She loves looking at her own face, like Rachy.
😳 I’m so sorry that happened, I can’t even imagine what trouble this could have caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
😳 I’m so sorry that happened, I can’t even imagine what trouble this could have caused.
Thank you ❤.
It did cause trouble and she had no right contacting the police, regarding our private chat.
I don't have much regard for the police either, when it comes to domestic abuse.
If they had done their job properly, my ex would have been locked up long term.
Instead he's free to continue abusing women.
He's also on his 3rd wife 😫.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Havent you heard, she’s on her period? It was a massacre and she had no warning!
She's such a twit.

I reckon this app missing her period date is leading up to her announcing a pregnancy they just didn't expect......

Because she has no clue or indication when it's due other than relying on an app.

Reactions: 8
I'm just catching up with Rachy's latest Instbollocks.
So Betsy's friend has bought and is reading your book Rach?
Do you know, I think you're telling tales again Rach!
No normal teenager would be interested in your 2nd sordid autobiography!
In fact no normal person of any age would!
🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No he cooked her steak and prawns after the fry up this morning. No sign of the boys anyway so I assume they are staying out, hopefully with people who actually give a tit about them
I’ve noticed with a lot of these instahuns they all seem to have partners who do literally everything for them whilst they witch and moan about how hard they have it whilst opening yet another freebie off someone 🤔

Reactions: 16
They're in the room, you can hear Seb in the background. And not many lads of that age want to cuddle up to dad to watch the football. My OH is cuddled up to our youngest and his son is sat on the floor with my sons (one is his also) while I’m hiding behind the sofa.

Reactions: 5
I'm just catching up with Rachy's latest Instbollocks.
So Betsy's friend has bought and is reading your book Rach?
Do you know, I think you're telling tales again Rach!
No normal teenager would be interested in your 2nd sordid autobiography!
In fact no normal person of any age would!
🤬🤬🤬
But Bs friends are in their mid twenties (Emily) 🤷‍♀️😜

Reactions: 4
They're in the room, you can hear Seb in the background. And not many lads of that age want to cuddle up to dad to watch the football. My OH is cuddled up to our youngest and his son is sat on the floor with my sons (one is his also) while I’m hiding behind the sofa.
Mine are all over their dad, it’s been such a bonding experience.

Reactions: 5
Mines gone to bed in a full on tired strop over extra time. Lights off, fan on to cool himself down and is currently shouting down in intervals, ‘What’s happened?’ every time the crowd gets a little louder. His reaction is typical of where we live 😂 😂. I don’t know about 55 years of hurt but I’ve personally been victimised by all Football tournaments from around 1996 🙄

UPDATE: HE’S COME BACK DOWN 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mine are all over their dad, it’s been such a bonding experience.
I think with this it just depends on the kids and their knowledge of the sport, just watching in the same room being able to celebrate and stress together is bonding enough for some. And a 15 year old who plays and knows the game will be far more interested in actually watching than chatting their way through it. Currently my teenager is huddled, head in hands not speaking and the little one has gone to bed so it’s all gone quiet here 😬😬😩😩 and I’ve come on here to distract myself as I hide.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.