PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordon and R are literally made for each other. Jordan’s “training” at the coffee shop for “people with learning disabilities” is just exploitative, cheap labour disguised as a training course. This is the kind of thing my child’s school/college warns parents about. These places set up and claim to offer training but they don’t actually have the proper credentials to understand the complexities of learning disabled people and the support they really need to work. On the surface it makes Jordan look like some kind of community champion but could you imagine sending your vulnerable, learning disabled family member to him knowing how Emily and R openly make fun of people? Jordan and R are both exploiting vulnerable people for financial gain which is not only morally wrong but pretty disturbing.
I’m aware that the term learning disability is a broad scale but even those considered mild-high functioning isnt the right term anymore so I’m not sure how to phrase it- need proper support in place to be in employment. We’re way down on the scale so employment seminars weren’t relevant but still something we had to be informed on.
I thought I read "learning difficulty", not "learning disability" in his incomprehensible post. I reckon that is deliberate. A learning disability is not the same as a learning difficulty; the latter encompassing things that are barriers to a distinct area of learning such as dyslexia, etc. A learning disability is something more pervasive, such as Down's Syndrome. The support needs for people in either "group" will be complex, but the rights and duties relating to adults with a diagnosed learning disability are enshrined in law in a very specific way. Whilst meeting those needs might attract funding, it would also require robust policies and outcome focused plans, which I doubt are in place. You are right, the thought of him dabbling in this arena is bloody scary. Some ego on him...

Reactions: 19
She sounds like she smokes 60 a day 😯

Maybe they're afraid to film him in case his first words are "mum & dad got covid and I know where the PayPal money is" 🤷‍♀️
As if!! Child’s first words will be Doritos!! Or mummy Betsy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are in a right bleeping pickle at the moment!
Joycey, Seb & Weeble are missing.
Are they all really unwell? Or have they moved in with mummy Marshall?
She must be knackered with looking after them all and feeding them too.
And being exposed to the virus.
Rachy sounds like she has COPD.
Or Covid.
It's a poor show when they won't be honest about having Covid, yet we know exactly when Rachy and her daughters are menstruating and how many pairs of period nappies they go through each day.
We know who has been pierced and where the piercings are, yet they are remaining silent about Covid and continue filming fake "happy family" scenarios.
I wonder if they've decided to contact all the paupers that they were in contact on their recent publicity stunt & informed them of their exposure to Covid?
Hateful bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gives me the ick to see Bekind playing with R's hair. Dunno why. Reminds me of monkeys grooming each other.
Her voice! She definitely has the Rona.
What a life when you have to pretend to play happy healthy families. If only you weren't such a selfish madam travelling the country spreading disease eh Rach?!. If only you came clean and admitted you've made a mistake!. But no, instead you'll do what you do best, lie through those pearly white, expensively flared teeth 👌🙄.
What a moral compass she has 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly don't think they've had the vaccine which is another reason for her not to talk about it.

Reactions: 10
I doubt Gangsta granny will have had the vaccine (though she didn’t mind getting injected with something else at the surgery 😉 🍆) they really are in the middle of a heap of 💩 just now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I

I commented on the post with my main profile that I’m already blocked on 🤣
Wouldn’t let her block my second account that I block her on and unblock just to view her stories haha.
I have a second account for this reason 😂 but my main account was blocked by her when she announced her new book on Facebook and I wrote ‘is this your second work of fiction?’ Or something along those lines.. the huns attacked. I was then blocked on her Facebook page and then Instagram 🤔😂.. I liked comments on WH Smith so now I’m blocked by Josh 😂 How I sleep at night I don’t know 😢.

I honestly don't think they've had the vaccine which is another reason for her not to talk about it.
Wasn’t it because Joshs dad didn’t believe in medicines etc, so they always all go down the holistic root?? That’s really working 👍 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Josh might be quite poorly you know? Because she sounds and looks really ill herself yet seems to be the one ‘looking after’ the kids.

Stress from the shitshow they live in plus pretty high levels of alcohol consumption will have had an impact on the immune system.

I think Wilby is with Emily cos Rach can’t cope with him on her own. Seb will be there but lads of that age really wouldn’t be into family painting time in the kitchen. I hope he’s not ill too.

Reactions: 15
I think Josh might be quite poorly you know? Because she sounds and looks really ill herself yet seems to be the one ‘looking after’ the kids.

Stress from the shitshow they live in plus pretty high levels of alcohol consumption will have had an impact on the immune system.

I think Wilby is with Emily cos Rach can’t cope with him on her own. Seb will be there but lads of that age really wouldn’t be into family painting time in the kitchen. I hope he’s not ill too.
Wouldn't surprise me if seb was kicked out as someone said on here he was the one to let it slip. I mean if she can kick bekind out for doing what her mother asked her to get she would have no problems for kicking seb out. We will seb Wilby and josh in her stories now this has been said 😂

Reactions: 7

Wilby should be isolating with them, takes the piss if she has shipped him off elsewhere.

Reactions: 13
She never usually shares stuff like the random tit she has been the last few days. She is desperately trying to make out all is well.

Reactions: 15
People are really going to get bored of content and not engage (well the ones that aren't already lol) going by what frida said about her engagement, its pretty piss poor and she is literally scraping the barrel atm. She isn't promoting her book, she isn't speaking on dv, she isn't highlighting her poverty tour, she can't upload prerecords forever, especially for ads, I'd be suprised if she even has any backed up ready to be posted (incoming ad now lol)

Reactions: 12
I know we all joke, but honestly there is no amount of money that would encourage me to sell my families privacy online to strangers. Those poor kids; everything they do and say is potential ‘content’. That will have a devastating impact on their long-term mental health, self-esteem, and ability to authentically relate to others.

She would never believe it but the majority of us here genuinely don’t have an ounce of envy for any aspect of their lives. It’s all very sad.

I don’t think Rachel herself has ever truly experienced a healthy adult relationship, so in a similar way to many (not all!) families under regular social services scrutiny, she is perpetuating the dysfunctional cycle.

The children will most likely turn out like her; unable to maintain healthy relationships, insecure, attention-seeking, and constantly seeking validation from the wrong things and places. Hopefully the influence of her father and step-mum might mean that Edie can break free to an extent.

Reactions: 28
Raq has got herself into a right pickle. Can't admit COVID... cos of poverty tour... can't admit where she's shipped S and W to... and she is going to have to hide for 10 days....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know we all joke, but honestly there is no amount of money that would encourage me to sell my families privacy online to strangers. Those poor kids; everything they do and say is potential ‘content’. That will have a devastating impact on their long-term mental health, self-esteem, and ability to authentically relate to others.

She would never believe it but the majority of us here genuinely don’t have an ounce of envy for any aspect of their lives. It’s all very sad.

I don’t think Rachel herself has ever truly experienced a healthy adult relationship, so in a similar way to many (not all!) families under regular social services scrutiny, she is perpetuating the dysfunctional cycle.

The children will most likely turn out like her; unable to maintain healthy relationships, insecure, attention-seeking, and constantly seeking validation from the wrong things and places. Hopefully the influence of her father and step-mum might mean that Edie can break free to an extent.
Raq wouldn’t know a healthy relationship if it slapped her across the face. You couldn’t pay me to live in that house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

I was thinking this the other day, he doesnt seem all that healthy or robust these days tbh. Is he still awol then?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.