PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is she a tit parent and anti-poverty campaigner, (the bleeping wastage!) this should be marked as an ad due to the prominence of the vacuum 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 644425
He’s giving her the same look Edie gave in the car earlier 😂
There’s probably gonna be a FML story later coz the dog got hold of a chocolate biscuit and they had to pay £300 to the vets coz he’s got the shits
Also, the not even 2 year old has been left alone long enough to get the barrel of biscuits and popadoms into the lounge, where the back door is also left open. Anything could’ve happened! IF he was left to his own devices

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s giving her the same look Edie gave in the car earlier 😂
There’s probably gonna be a FML story payer coz the dog got hold of a chocolate biscuit and they had to pay £300 to the vets coz he’s got the shits
Also, the not even 2 year old has been left alone long enough to get the barrel of biscuits and popadoms into the lounge, where the back door is also left open. Anything could’ve happened! IF he was left to his own devices
What do you mean “if”? The kid raises himself. No wonder he hasn’t said “mama” yet, he’s probably waiting until he figures out which one she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not only is she a tit parent and anti-poverty campaigner, (the bleeping wastage!) this should be marked as an ad due to the prominence of the vacuum 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 644425
He looks so different!! Is that a filter she’s put on? He’s all R isn’t he? Bet that pisses her off, that he looks like her rather than Josh.

Think how lovely his hair could be if they allowed it to grow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those poppadom packets are a witch to peel I sincerely doubt he did and she can't do a voiceover caption as she's got covid ..sorry a secondary chest infection 🙈🙈 a health visitor would have a bleeping field day at his diet

Reactions: 13
I buy those Tesco poppadoms and they’re not easy to open, she’s set that up for content

Reactions: 15
He looks so different!! Is that a filter she’s put on? He’s all R isn’t he? Bet that pisses her off, that he looks like her rather than Josh.

He’s definitely got her witch face whereas Isaac is all Josh and Seb looks like his mum.

Reactions: 10
That's so set up......"look how my £300 remote hoover just gets rid of the mess my dog and chid made, swipe up for a discount"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What do you mean “if”? The kid raises himself. No wonder he hasn’t said “mama” yet, he’s probably waiting until he figures out which one she is.
Because after this mornings antics with the kids, I think she just stages everything, films it and then gets a reaction out of the huns
If you had a child that could get into all the cupboards, you’d put a lock on it, or keep it up high.
I dunno. Maybe I’m wrong. Either way, she’s a tit parent who can’t be bothered to parent her kids properly so

Reactions: 12
I’m amazed she still gets any ad deals at all, her engagement is awful. Most of her followers must be either bought or people who followed and then forgot and don’t see her posts but she still has their follow, because the comments on her posts are predominantly from her “friends” (colleagues) and brands she’s either worked with, bought from or who are hoping to get her attention so she mentions them. These are not people who are going to be influenced into buying the overpriced products she advertises!

Isn't he good at carrying stuff. He picked up a paint tin, removed the lid and didn't spill a drop anywhere apart from in the perfect circle at the bottom of the hobbit stairs. Now he's carried a full thing of biscuits, presumably removed the lid, and hasn't dropped it or any of the biscuits.

She's full of bullshit. But imagine being so desperate for content that you'd set up incidents that most people would think 'well who the duck was supervising him and how bleeping long was he on his own'. She'd rather look like a tit parent that doesn't watch her baby, than have nothing to post.

Hoping a parent from the school comes on later to say if I and E were in. I'm thinking it was prerecorded but who knows with that bleeping lunatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I think he looks a bit like Hannahs son when he was little

The next thread suggestion simply has to link the poverty tour and their covid- just in case the huns wake from their lush bubbles and have a google!!

Reactions: 4
I hated that video this morning 😒 I have kids too, I know kids fight and bicker especially on the school run but I do NOT film it and share on a public platform 😡 I just wanted to give Isaac a cuddle he looked so defeated and not even a word with Edie after she smacks him in the face! I'm sorry but how does Josh and the boys family not watch that and get a knot in their tummy seeing him treated like that?! I don't even know the kid and feel bad for him. They normalise and actively encourage Edie's behaviour because it makes 'good' content and also to say look were not isolating anymore. I tell you now Josh will reap what he sows with his boys, speaking from personal experience coming from an household where my dads new wife came first and their subsequent children. Kids are resilient they get on with it but they don't forget how they're treated. Lifes a long road and if you don't do right by your kids more fool you. Them two have got it coming in bucket loads when all them kids grow up. Maybe they will write their own memoirs about what really goes on behind them closed doors.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.