PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget Wilby is a lockdown baby so struggles with leaving the house and visiting people 🙄 even though that got completely over looked whilst she travelled up north. I think this is also why shes not sharing anything about it. People have had it tough with no support bubble when they've gone through this illness with kids. They cant just ship their kids off to employees, I mean best friends. I think there will be archive footage of Wilby today. I might summon up an ounce of respect for her if she just came on and was truthful. The whole country has gone through this but she cant bear any criticism or anyone to question how she behaved galavanting round the week before breaking all the rules. No accountability at all. I dont know how she will come out of this tit show smelling of Rose's but she usually finds away. I just hope all the vulnerable they met are safe and well and track and trace are keeping a check on them adhering to the rules.

Reactions: 21
Like lucy said though, wilby shouldn't be anywhere except at home with R, he has been in contact with josh, there is no way he hasn't had contact with him. So he should be isolating aswell!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's just all such a sad life. Living through this weird charade. Can't even come on like most people would be able to and say they have covid but have tried their best to not get it. They can't say that because of that weird holiday /tour to the covid hotspots.

Who does that? Middle of a pandemic....leave the kids and go off on some weird crusade

Reactions: 24
If R has got COVID (and she does sound / look rough!) then why on earth is she laying all over B and breathing up into her face?! Like I get the fact she still needs to keep the house running if J is quite poorly from it too, but if B gets really poorly too, they really are stuck!

Reactions: 18
How sad was it when B said she'd lived with trolls all her life so she'd be able to cope on love island. She's a 16 year old girl! Piss poor parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
How sad was it when B said she'd lived with trolls all her life so she'd be able to cope on love island. She's a 16 year old girl! Piss poor parenting.
I thought this too, and her mum just laughed, it would upset me if it was my fault she has gone through it all her life, maybe she is feeling guilty about deep down, but I doubt it!

Reactions: 22
I thought this too, and her mum just laughed, it would upset me if it was my fault she has gone through it all her life, maybe she is feeling guilty about deep down, but I doubt it!
I thought it as well. And Rancid laughed. tit parenting. I'd consider myself a failure at parenting if my 16 year olds ambition was Love island.

Reactions: 25
I thought exactly the same. If I was a paremt and my child said that i would feel so guilty. So so so guilty.
But they just blame the trolls.
I'm not condoning people's behaviour online because I think the way people behave when they have the safety net of a screen and keyboard is vile but as an adult, why would you subject your child to it????

Reactions: 14
That would actually break my heart if my daughter said that! As a mother R is meant to be protecting Betsy from that sort of stuff

Reactions: 14
I thought exactly the same. If I was a paremt and my child said that i would feel so guilty. So so so guilty.
I'm not condoning people's behaviour online because I think the way people behave when they have the safety net of a screen and keyboard is vile but as an adult, why would you subject your child to it????
It is unnecessarily nasty behaviour BUT Rachel made an informed choice to put her family into that world and I have heard her say on at least 3 separate occasions that she could stop and go offline but “WHY SHOULD I?” She can’t even see that it’s the right thing to do for her children.

Reactions: 17
It’s not all her life though is it? She’s 17 this year and her mother only put her in the public eye the last few years. Exaggerating as usual

Reactions: 8
They really do think they're celebrities don't they? Rachaeaeaeaele thinking it's funny that Betsy has been trolled her whole life, Betsy thinking she's interesting enough to be on TV (never watched love island, but I'm assuming they have to have some kind of personality to be on it). She's a pretty girl, but no more so than the average 16/17 year old girl.

The majority of people have no bleeping clue who Rachaeaeaeaele Hambleton or Part Time Working Mummy is. And even less people give a tit about Betsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sure she is the first to remind her kids how 'lucky' they are if they ever get fed up or question why they have to be filmed. What's a little criticism, I mean trolling 😂 when she needs to keep 6 kids in branded trainers, heaven forbid they should be that hard up 🙈

Reactions: 12
Tbh if my child wanted to go on a show like love island, I wouldn't be laughing and encouraging it. Seeing your child have sex and be humiliated on national TV, no thank you!
And tbh, the trolls aren't really directed at betsy personally, its about her mother (yes they shouldn't be going to betsy in the first place but its always about her mothers behaviour, not what betsy has done)
Your 16 year old shouldn't be 'used to' online abuse because you as her mother decided to throw her whole family and her personal business under the bus to make yourself money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
It is unnecessarily nasty behaviour BUT Rachel made an informed choice to put her family into that world and I have heard her say on at least 3 separate occasions that she could stop and go offline but “WHY SHOULD I?” She can’t even see that it’s the right thing to do for her children.
I agree. People shouldn't be arseholes online, but we all know that some are. Putting yourself out there knowing you will get negative attention as well as positive is one thing, but putting your children in that position is just unnecessary. Poor Wilby was barely out of the womb before he was being photographed and videoed ready for the gram, and every single day of his life since, every milestone has been recorded to share (and recently, used for advertising which is pretty despicable). She doesn't even have to close down her social media, just stop putting the kids on. Plenty of people do it, lots of actual celebs don't show their kids or will blur out faces etc so nobody knows who they are. But the reality is, without the kids she has very little content, she's dug herself into this hole now and probably couldn't see a way out even if she wanted to. No content equals no engagement, equals no ad deals, equals no money for gin and ugly clothes.

Reactions: 18
Big man josh hasn't blocked me on Instagram,think I should head over and cause a tit storm on his page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s sees it as a badge of honour.

Reactions: 2
It’ll
Big man josh hasn't blocked me on Instagram,think I should head over and cause a tit storm on his page 😂
it’ll be gone straight away as she’ll have his phone. I’ll watch though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she sharing stories of someone else's chickens? Surely she has enough saved content on that phone that is never out of her hand! 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.