PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she’s lost her mind. This is not a normal way for a person to behave. I don’t know if it’s a build up of pressure or whatever, but this is bizarre behaviour even if you are not on Tattle.

The longer it goes on the stranger it’s becoming. Why is she lying? Plus those tablets treat Covid, everyone knows that.

Reactions: 24
Secondary chest infection and those anti
Biotics are what I got as well as my friend who had Covid recently …… classic Covid tablets! Why not be honest now!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Must be incoming 🙄 because her Flash ads were so amazing last time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok hun…

View attachment 640139
Funny how she doesn't show the label so she can pretend it's just a chest infection, its probably an old box that she's just found and decided it would make a good post. Also penicillin doesn't cause those side effects. I was put on strong antibiotics last year and was told to eat before taking them🤷🏻‍♀️ I was perfectly fine no sickness or any other horrible symptoms. She is so full of tit.

Reactions: 10
Secondary chest infection and those anti
Biotics are what I got as well as my friend who had Covid recently …… classic Covid tablets! Why not be honest now!
I was going to ask if secondary chest infections and antibiotics are typical in covid cases.

Reactions: 1
The neck on her secondary chest infection !!! duck off EVERYONE knows and everyone local definitely does 😂 does anyone you visited on your poverty tour by chance have it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was going to ask if secondary chest infections and antibiotics are typical in covid cases.
I got a secondary chest infection which progressed into pneumonia which is when I got these tablets and never made me sick or green tit they acting quicker these days as mine was Oct but my friends was about 2 weeks ago and she got these pretty much after 3 days of coughing

Reactions: 9
She sounds really poorly and of josh hasn’t been filmed at all he must be laid up and worse ! As someone said she sounds like tit but seems to be the one looking after the kids

Reactions: 11
A quick google and those tablets are prescribed for covid
I was trying to Google but my wifi is crap today 🤣 I didn’t realise antibiotics were prescribed for it, I wonder if she’s banking on her followers also not knowing or if she’s about to come clean…

Reactions: 3
She’ll only come clean when it either benefits her/ hell freezes over / it becomes completely unavoidable in terms of being outed.

Agree that Hurrah For Gin showed how it should be done. But then she’d also been double jabbed and not on a self gratification tour. And has a talent that isn’t lying.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.