PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She now has every opportunity to use her platform in a relatable manner with Josh having possible covid (has it actually been confirmed through reliable source not hearsay) Her trying to parent 6 children & keeping things running whilst possibly she might have it. Others have gone through the same thing & could totally relate too it. Brushing it under the carpet it totally her thing though

Reactions: 11
She now has every opportunity to use her platform in a relatable manner with Josh having possible covid (has it actually been confirmed through reliable source not hearsay) Her trying to parent 6 children & keeping things running whilst possibly she might have it. Others have gone through the same thing & could totally relate too it. Brushing it under the carpet it totally her thing though
By saying it she will have to take some accountability for hers and joyces non covid practice's is: non mask wearing around vulnerable adults and children and she will never do it ...PR suicide and I suspect her PA has probably told her not to. Who knows ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
‘Sidekick’ what a nice way to describe Lulah who is already going to be self conscious about being in her older sisters’ shadow 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
By saying it she will have to take some accountability for hers and joyces non covid practice's is: non mask wearing around vulnerable adults and children and she will never do it ...PR suicide and I suspect her PA has probably told her not to. Who knows ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess she has that new shite book to sell!

Reactions: 2
There’s no way she can parent those kids for 10 days on her own.
I’m guessing Wibbles been sent to Emily’s& Sebs at Mrs Browns. Joyce won’t be allowed to isolate by himself she will be putting the guilt trip on him that She had to get up at 7, make breakfast and their lunch! It’s not fair why should she have to do it alone 🙄

Thing is If she did come Clean the huns would all be sobbing and vomiting horrifically and putting comments on how unfair it is when all she was doing was helping the poor 🙄 and put herself at great risk for the sake of all the non adidas trainer wearers and the deprived who eat meatballs from a can 🙄🙄🙄. They would all be quietly sobbing for her while offering their children as a bleeping sacrifice to save her.

They really are that pathetic. Bunch of thicko’s the lot of them.

Reactions: 21
Someone needs to take one for the team and ask on the latest post if they have covid & are isolating. Bonus points if you get in ‘nice of mummy Marshall to drop off a cake’ 😬
My daughter commented on her previous post a couple of hours ago saying “I hope you don’t catch covid from Josh”. About half an hour ago she deleted the comment and blocked my daughter 😏

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Eww if that's the state of the tea she drinks yuck, fml she just doesn't ever stop lying.
No no lol it’s blue paint from Bs brush. It was originally a normal cup of tea. While painting B mistakenly put her brush with paint on it, in to the cup, turning it blue. The tea wasn't blue 😂😂 it was a normal cup of tea, tainted by B dipping a brush of blue paint I. To it 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting to see what she does all week with 5 kids not in school. Could be a quiet week 🤣
probably duck all as usual. B will look after W. S is probably at Mrs Browns. I and T will look after E. Mrs Brown will be round twice a day with their meals and collect any washing that needs doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes it’s paint from the brushes washed off in tea... B says that in the stories
Aww I don’t listen after a while 😂 they get on my tits with their whining

She isn't embarrassed about them having covid.... she just doesn't want the back lash and hate.
She couldn't give a duck about anything other than her looking a saint and knows people would start looking deeper into how J caught it!!! I mean, even for the simplistic of huns, its not rocket science is it.
Well they can’t say he got it from work as he’s never there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m honestly surprised she’s not using this as some kind of badge of honour. Of their services to the country.
I mean yeah sure they ignored all the rules and travelled etc, but the huns would be fawning over them and they’d get loads of extra free stuff. Nina could deliver them some meals in their time of need too!
Maybe they are just planning how they are going to spin it 🤔. Poor Edie not being able to see her dad for all this too.

Reactions: 15
probably duck all as usual. B will look after W. S is probably at Mrs Browns. I and T will look after E. Mrs Brown will be round twice a day with their meals and collect any washing that needs doing 😂
But she can’t show any of that as her devoted followers don’t know her kids are off school with the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No no lol it’s blue paint from Bs brush. It was originally a normal cup of tea. While painting B mistakenly put her brush with paint on it, in to the cup, turning it blue. The tea wasn't blue 😂😂 it was a normal cup of tea, tainted by B dipping a brush of blue paint I. To it 😂😂🤷‍♀️
Lol if only I wasn't blocked i wouldn't be missing out on painting disasters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She sounds so rough in the latest videos, definitely got Covid. Dying to see how this one plays out over the next week

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.