PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also note, it was a SURPRISE. She can’t praise the actual father of her daughter for being a good dad now can she, that wouldn’t look good for the huns because joycey is the NUMBER 1 daddy ever 🙄 note how she says drop off art supplies for “them all” as if she’s paid for it herself. Lying horrible witch.

Reactions: 27
Will be interesting to see if she does any real time videos (not necessarily of her talking) but her panning the camera around, without getting all the kids in shot 🤣 the huns will definitely be asking why they aren't at school.
I mean I don't know the break up time for devon, but where I am they don't break up until the 9th July.
She definitely sounded full of something yesterday (except tit lol) *cough*covid*cough*
And with edies dad confirming R has a covid household, it just makes her look stupid by deleting comments, whats she going to do, call that trolling aswell???
I still can't get over the poverty tour and now being covid positive 🤦‍♀️ thick as tit the pair of them

Reactions: 16
I’ve just looked at E’s Dads FB & his wife’s I must say from first glance they seem nice normal people, and they do stuff with E for the love of it. It just for the gram

I defo thinks he reads here.
He is more than welcome here!

Reactions: 12
I’ve just looked at E’s Dads FB & his wife’s I must say from first glance they seem nice normal people, and they do stuff with E for the love of it. It just for the gram

He is more than welcome here!
Edie is lucky, she is the only one of the kids in that house that has a normal life away from the gram (and respite from Rancid's ridiculous charade). It seems when she is with her dad she is like a different child, enjoying doing things that are age appropriate, not making Tik Toks and make up tutorials, or being made to appear in crappy adverts. How sad that out of 6 children between them, there's only one who gets that break.

Reactions: 33
Patchwork family is all well and good until you realise there’s about 30-40 extended family members spread across the nation who can blow your cover in an instant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't be surprised if she stays quiet for a few days now. If she has caught it like people suspect from her voice yesterday, then in a way it works in her favour. She can come back later this week saying sorry I've been absent but I've had covid since Monday and been unable to post. That way she gets the sympathy from the huns, they wont know J has had it for almost a week anyway and caught it on the poverty tour. Its a win win for her.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if she stays quiet for a few days now. If she has caught it like people suspect from her voice yesterday, then in a way it works in her favour. She can come back later this week saying sorry I've been absent but I've had covid since Monday and been unable to post. That way she gets the sympathy from the huns, they wont know J has had it for almost a week anyway and caught it on the poverty tour. Its a win win for her.
She will make out E’s bubble at school had to isolate! Anyone local needs to pop into the CC to see if Betsys working !

Doubt it as Edies dad has put on social media he dropped sweets and paints off as she's isolating
I really feel for Edie’s dad. Has to put up with a lot of tit, and missing out on seeing his daughter now because of her isolating!

Reactions: 16
I know siblings share things, but I bet he didn’t realise he was providing for allllll the patchwork family, since they have zero art supplies in the entire house!
The only way that they'd have anything like that in is if Rancid was doing an advert for something. If she'd been sent a freebie she'd probably show it once and then bin it.

I know siblings share things, but I bet he didn’t realise he was providing for allllll the patchwork family, since they have zero art supplies in the entire house!
I disagree. From what I’ve been told he’s actually really good with all the kids (also confirmed on here he was brilliant with B&T’s sisters) and has occasionally collected Isaac from school and looked after him. By all accounts they have a very good co-parenting relationship and get along. He sounds like a good guy and not the type to show up with something solely for his child, knowing there are 5 others in the same position.

I also don’t for a second believe he reads here. Pretty sure they don’t need to as they’re fully involved in E’s life and with some of the comments made about her on here occasionally he wouldn’t allow them to stand.

Reactions: 22
I know we are not meant to talk about it and also it’s a completely non sensical thing to say but he just LOOKS like a nice man. A kind man haha 😂

Reactions: 12
Not true, you can only not wear one if you are working alone
I don’t want to launch a Covid debate as they are getting really boring !! But kitchen staff that on non customer facing do not need to wear masks. We have had several Covid checks in our pub where this has been confirmed

Reactions: 3
Going slightly off topic but.. how much stuff do they have in their conservatory?? 😱 that would drive me insane 😅

Reactions: 10
Edie is like a different child on her dads fb. I’m so glad she has that normal family life when she’s with him instead of the toxic pantomime at patchwork hq

Reactions: 13
Edie is like a different child on her dads fb. I’m so glad she has that normal family life when she’s with him instead of the toxic pantomime at patchwork hq
It’s really sad. I guess the kid’s have learnt what gets them their mums attention…
Thankfully she gets such a fab normal life with her dad and stepmum.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.