PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel must have all the locals blocked too. Imagine being a mum at the local school and asking how the kids are, instant block!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rachel must have all the locals blocked too. Imagine being a mum at the local school and asking how the kids are, instant block!
Not sure she talks to anyone local. She even cancelled the book signing she was going to do in Brixham Library for the first book.
Her circle is VERY small remember...⏺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have I been blocked? I only asked why Edie’s dad had dropped stuff off rather than her nipping out to get it…..🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s such a sad bastard 🤣🤣🤣
I bet it’s absolutely killing her not talking complete tit on stories because everyone will know. Shame 😝

Reactions: 12
How sad that in a house of 6 children they had no art supplies or things to do on a rainy day. Especially with 2 primary school kids and a toddler.

Reactions: 27
Haven’t caught up on the thread yet but she sounds rough as houses in those stories 😂
Wow poor Betsy if they both have it, no doubt B will be in charge of the kids as they can’t let anyone in, but then again this is Queen Rach 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s up against the wall.
That post of Betsy & T last night was at peak engagement time (Sunday 7-8pm) and she put it on her stories so people would see it. It barely pull in 2% of likes from her followers.
She’s been plugging Jordan’s account for months and he is scraping on 2k followers.
People have disengaged and stopped listening. She’s got the 5th most viewed WIKI on here. I would estimate about 17k of the 20k views were fresh views and not repeat.
She can plug the book, but judging by the uprise it got last week, people are well aware of its content and what she’s done regarding the boys and their Mum.
The ‘documentary’ (can’t believe I have to call it that,) didn’t engage people. It didn’t even get 2% on that post on her account. It’s boring and we’ve seen it all before. (Most of us live in these communities after all. It’s not fresh news that we exist 🤷🏻‍♀️.)
She’s clearly got issues with Edie’s Dad. Just based on that Fathers Day charade with Josh & Edie as main focus. She hit out rather obviously. (Incidentally I don’t think Edies Dad reads here, as I think he’s normal. No normal Father would tolerate their child being in the Internet and being spoken about on here the way Edie has been by some members. No way, you’d have her out of there in 5 minutes. Which possibly could be what the problem is atm actually.)
Lastly, her and her dimwit have Covid. Putting absolutely everyone at risk including their own health.

Yep, if I were her management team/ family or friend, I’d say pull the book and take a break. But this is Rachael so I don’t think she’s going to back out quietly. I hope Emily has herself covered because if this blows up, she’s so entwined in their lives, she’ll go down with them. Rachael is not in a good position right now at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There was a comment on Jordan’s page asking how ptwm was and asking after the old lady from last week. Looks like it’s disappeared now 🙄😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There was a comment on Jordan’s page asking how ptwm was and asking after the old lady from last week. Looks like it’s disappeared now 🙄😂
I hope that wasn't someone from here and was a genuine question from one of his mates. No one on here should be commenting on his posts really.

Reactions: 15
It’s going to be interesting to see how this week plays out snd which way she goes.
Agree with @FridaK - I bet her publishers and now looking at the book thinking - why bother?? If there’s a third - I’ll be amazing.

Reactions: 6
HAHAHA just went to have a nose on Jordan in the community page and I've been blocked on there too 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HAHAHA just went to have a nose on Jordan in the community page and I've been blocked on there too 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad bastards
I saw your profile picture and thought what's one of my posts doing here😂 she gave us a lot of content on that day.

I haven't been blocked by Jordan yet but any day now, I've been blocked by stabby Jo, Emily, Rach and Joyce which is amazing really. How do they find all this time in the day because I could do with some too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she just post about trying to imagine how Nick Hancock’s wife is feeling? How about you ask Josh’s ex wife? She has some neck on her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I find it fascinating that Raq is managed by Spotlight Management, but hasn't been featured on their feed :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Don't tell me Beggy Mitchell is trying to get a collab with In the Style 🤣🤣🤣 in her dreams. I don't agree with that ladys comments at all but it's a public platform, like he said block and delete, move on. And just cos shes a mother does that mean she can't have a negative opinion. Not all women give birth and suddenly become martyrs, apart from Rach of course 🤣 and the bare faced cheek to mention Matt Hancocks affair. Hes a covidiot like you Rachel done what the duck he likes in this pandemic. Dont mention your own short comings though will you, absolute deflection.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.