PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how usually their rainy days are spent slumped on the sofa in front of the telly whilst the kids run free anywhere but with them 🤔 hopefully it’ll be heatwave weather from tomorrow and then what will the excuse be? It’s too hot to go out??

316C247E-F993-4255-B7EF-0B32F702FFD9.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Didn’t surprise me. Liverpool and Sheffield were the areas the that trial mass events were located in. I didn’t say that whilst they were on tour because what was the point, clearly no thought was put into the locations.

Besides, her not telling her followers and hiding it in her posts just proves what a deceitful liar she is. Either way now she’s on her arse if they find out. Bad choices have been made all round at this point judging by @DipsyDoodle recap 🤷🏻‍♀️
Liverpool and most of north west she was in was under surge testing with escalating rates and she was stroking a strangers baby my head just can’t …. It was also under the time under minimise travel in and out she crossed 2 counties in 2 days Cheshire to Merseyside and back again just why

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched her stories .. Betsy says ‘I’m just bored out my mind’ or something like that. It’s not like it’s torrential storm/floods and there are plenty of things for her to do regardless of weather. Also when has Rach ever mentioned rainy day activities.. like never 😂😂😂 clearly they are isolating but her not addressing it is just embarrassing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair with their painting, today in isolation I did a jigsaw. Something I’ve not done for years. You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do, but I genuinely think if she said “J went to work on Monday and unfortunately later in the week he tested positive so we’re all inside making the best of a bad situation” her huns etc would be like “oh my god, a key worker gets struck down, how horrible” and they’d be getting flowers and chocolates sent to Bs work etc again.

There will be many families who have had to isolate in some way shape or form at least once, because of school bubbles bursting, nhs app telling them they were too close to someone in the shop, work colleague getting covid etc etc. This is something that would actually be “relatable”. Given how her followers usually react to her, I think most would probably sympathise with her rather than give it any thought that it could be linked with the poverty tour or their general ignorance of covid rules. Which means if she is worried, she’s worried about those of us who have “seen the light” and not having her staff around to monitor the socials. The idea that she’s not sharing because it’s ‘private’ I’d take from most people, but not from someone who tells us about their entire families periods, poos and every breath. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Didn’t surprise me. Liverpool and Sheffield were the areas the that trial mass events were located in. I didn’t say that whilst they were on tour because what was the point, clearly no thought was put into the locations.

Besides, her not telling her followers and hiding it in her posts just proves what a deceitful liar she is. Either way now she’s on her arse if they find out. Bad choices have been made all round at this point judging by @DipsyDoodle recap 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh wow I didn’t even think of that about the events ... flip that’s not a good sign is it

That’s fuckin paint you liar!
yeah that’s what i meant with my post haha! why doesn’t she get picked up on stuff like this!? why lie about something so trivial!!!

I think she meant it was a cup of tea that the kids then used to wash their brushes. She’s just not very good at written English.
ohhh i didn’t read it that way! why would they use a cuppa to wash the brushes??? it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 2
I’m actually wondering if the painting activity is another advert she was filming for.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The painting was good, but I wouldn’t be frothing at the gash over it….Jesus the guy in my left foot did better

I’m actually wondering if the painting activity is another advert she was filming for.
You called it….give it a few weeks, the works or Poundland

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She isn't embarrassed about them having covid.... she just doesn't want the back lash and hate.
She couldn't give a duck about anything other than her looking a saint and knows people would start looking deeper into how J caught it!!! I mean, even for the simplistic of huns, its not rocket science is it.

Reactions: 17
Someone needs to take one for the team and ask on the latest post if they have covid & are isolating. Bonus points if you get in ‘nice of mummy Marshall to drop off a cake’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t see how she’s going to cover this up for the next 10 days… are all the kids going to hide in there rooms?

Reactions: 4
She isn't embarrassed about them having covid.... she just doesn't want the back lash and hate.
She couldn't give a duck about anything other than her looking a saint and knows people would start looking deeper into how J caught it!!! I mean, even for the simplistic of huns, its not rocket science is it.
exactly this. I’m tit at maths but even I was able to calculate that if he started with symptoms on Monday/Tuesday then it’s likely he caught it the Thursday/Friday before that whilst mixing with all and sundry in Chester/Liverpool/Sheffield etc.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.