PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs here we go again with the ads!!! “It’s a little round circle”… as opposed to a square circle Rach 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many isolated old ladies like Jean could £320 help in one month? Provide some company, maybe taken out to lunch or something.

8162E4BB-C4A6-4333-94BC-F5E688EA681B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That’s gonna throw her content all over even more now! See I felt sorry for a parent at school who ended up isolating for 28 days as each child (3 in total) picked it up at the end of each isolation period but be interesting if that’s how it pans with Rach!
That’s gonna throw her content all over even more now! See I felt sorry for a parent at school who ended up isolating for 28 days as each child (3 in total) picked it up at the end of each isolation period but be interesting if that’s how it pans with Rach!
This is what I’m scared off, my son got a positive test yesterday after isolating since last week from a class bubble, I’ve a feeling it will eventually work it’s way around all of us.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is what I’m scared off, my son got a positive test yesterday after isolating since last week from a class bubble, I’ve a feeling it will eventually work it’s way around all of us.
You dont all restart your isolating. I've had to check this with track and trace and it's confirmed on the gov website.

I really hope your son is okay and it doesn't pass through the whole house. We ended up quite lucky in just the original person in our house who tested positive remained the only positive case. Although I did make him isolate in a bedroom on his own for 10 days. (My husband not my child before anyone thinks I locked my child in a room 🤣🤣)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s waiting a couple of days to reveal that one of the children caught it in school and she hopes her and J don’t catch it 🙄

Reactions: 3
You dont all restart your isolating. I've had to check this with track and trace and it's confirmed on the gov website.

I really hope your son is okay and it doesn't pass through the whole house. We ended up quite lucky in just the original person in our house who tested positive remained the only positive case. Although I did make him isolate in a bedroom on his own for 10 days. (My husband not my child before anyone thinks I locked my child in a room 🤣🤣)
But could child 2 not catch it from Dad or child 1?

Reactions: 1
If it’s any consolation when me and my husband had it our teens didn’t get it I’m having surgery next week and although I’m double jabbed and had it I’m still panicking so limiting all our contact again

Reactions: 3
That’s enough of me scrolling through that (it shouldn’t be so easy to navigate) but this is how josh is brought in. Edie is young, she’s still breastfeeding but it’s as free she broke up with ‘Sam’.
Mark Owen from Take That must be chuffed that she was in love with him 😫.

Just coming to say the same!
Isn't this the first time that someone who knows the Brady Bunch personally has actually publicly said the word COVID?
Publicly announced that they have all had or been exposed to the virus.
All the while pretending that all is well.
bleeping appalling!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I followed her again, asked if they were all feeling better & now I’m blocked 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The covid thing will come out but it will be kept as far from the breadcrumb trail from the poverty tour as possible and as wrote above saying caught in school when anyone savvy would see Joyce looked like a corpse on tour and tested positive was it last Wednesday? How long are they in for isolation now I can't fathom graphs for tit 😂

Reactions: 7
Ironic that the queen of over-sharing (daughters periods ☑when she has thrush☑kids asleep☑kids therapy ☑ family court documents ☑ her son’s poo☑) is keeping quiet about something.

Don’t get me wrong I am aware that they might not have it (but on the balance of probabilities I’m going for a 💯) but it’s just so ironic isn’t it? It must be killing her not to be able to share 🙏

Reactions: 17
The covid thing will come out but it will be kept as far from the breadcrumb trail from the poverty tour as possible and as wrote above saying caught in school when anyone savvy would see Joyce looked like a corpse on tour and tested positive was it last Wednesday? How long are they in for isolation now I can't fathom graphs for tit 😂
Josh always looks like a corpse... it’s the Rachealeee effect, sucks the life out of everyone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Im suprised no health professional has brought up his lack of speech. Ive never even heard him say 'mama'
He won’t have seen a health professional since Covid. Even the two year checks are done by phone.
And don’t forget, he was too traumatised by the imaginary masks at nursery to stay there long enough to be assessed.

Reactions: 18
He won’t have seen a health professional since Covid. Even the two year checks are done by phone.
And don’t forget, he was too traumatised by the imaginary masks at nursery to stay there long enough to be assessed.
I work in a GPs and all baby/toddler checks are being done in the surgery or by the health visitors F2F now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.