PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a 10 day isolation period now, not 14 but the principle is still the same.

If Josh tested positive last Weds, he is able to go out after midnight tomorrow, along with anyone else who hasn't had symptoms.

Anyone who has tested positive has to restart their 10 days from the day symptoms started.
So Edie and other children may still need to isolate (I bet they won’t follow the rules though). Doesn’t make much sense though because you can still spread it even when you’ve had it, so if Edie, say, isolating and Isaac is free to roam and goes to Mrs Brown’s, he could still pass it on to her.

Also, Edie could pass it on from someone else to her dad and end up having to isolate with him.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to hear it hit you so hard had you been vaxxed...im not an anti vax crusader btw 😂
No. I had covid in January and haven't been vaccinated. I paid for the test and I have a high level of antibodies so wont be getting vaccinated just yet on the advice of my GP before people start getting hysterical at me!

So Edie and other children may still need to isolate (I bet they won’t follow the rules though). Doesn’t make much sense though because you can still spread it even when you’ve had it, so if Edie, say, isolating and Isaac is free to roam and goes to Mrs Brown’s, he could still pass it on to her.

Also, Edie could pass it on from someone else to her dad and end up having to isolate with him.
I think they said children are low risk when it comes to passing it on and adults are the bigger the risk, though that could have changed!

No. I had covid in January and haven't been vaccinated. I paid for the test and I have a high level of antibodies so wont be getting vaccinated just yet on the advice of my GP before people start getting hysterical at me!
I wouldn't Emily I am just trying to understand it. I did the antibody test a while back

Reactions: 1

I think they said children are low risk when it comes to passing it on and adults are the bigger the risk, though that could have changed!
It does make me wonder how they know they about children when so many could have had it asymptomatically.

Reactions: 1
Either way to doesn’t appear that they are sticking to the rules. I personally saw the lad S outside the costcutter shop up furzeham (an area in Brixham). I stop there on my way home from work on a Monday and Wednesday. I’m sorry that I can’t say which day but I definitely saw him with his mate plus scooter.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Either way to doesn’t appear that they are sticking to the rules. I personally saw the lad S outside the costcutter shop up furzeham (an area in Brixham). I stop there on my way home from work on a Monday and Wednesday. I’m sorry that I can’t say which day but I definitely saw him with his mate plus scooter.
Why can’t you say which day?

Don’t think there was ever a finished room with anything but the hobbit loft and the 2 girls rooms. Wasn’t Sebs room just left white? I’ll be honest I do find the whole step parent-favouring their bio children thing a bit cliche usually, but it seems blinding with their bedroom arrangements doesn’t it 😰
Blinding is an understatement, I‘s room is t much bigger than the prison toilet and S is sleeping in what was the laundry room 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why can’t you say which day?
Sorry, wasn’t clear. I can’t remember which day it was but it was last week. So if he was about and about early last week it must have been Joyce that brought it into the house. Therefore the whole family should be isolating for the full 10 days. Didn’t someone say that Seb was already out over the last weekend?

Reactions: 8
Has Edie got a friend round in the background of the robot hoover ad? 🤯 If I lived anywhere near them my kid would never be setting foot in that bleeping house, imagine giving so little shits about safeguarding that you film an advert with a random child in the background. Did that child's parents give permission for them to be filmed and broadcast to thousands?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What a difference a little over 4 years makes 😮

That’s gonna throw her content all over even more now! See I felt sorry for a parent at school who ended up isolating for 28 days as each child (3 in total) picked it up at the end of each isolation period but be interesting if that’s how it pans with Rach!
Can you imagine her having to stay in the house with all of them for 56 days if they all got it one after the other 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She really should grow her hair long again, it softens her face no end, looks so much nicer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a difference a little over 4 years makes 😮

Can you imagine her having to stay in the house with all of them for 56 days if they all got it one after the other 😂😂😂
I’ve never thought she was pretty (she always looked to me like a hard faced witch) but she looked a lot better with the old teeth and hair.
And Josh was actually not bad looking until he got with her.

Reactions: 13
Has Edie got a friend round in the background of the robot hoover ad? 🤯 If I lived anywhere near them my kid would never be setting foot in that bleeping house, imagine giving so little shits about safeguarding that you film an advert with a random child in the background. Did that child's parents give permission for them to be filmed and broadcast to thousands?
It’ll be a pre record. All ads will have to be filmed and then sent for approval then posted. God knows who is approving hers though because they are shite

Reactions: 6
It’ll be a pre record. All ads will have to be filmed and then sent for approval then posted. God knows who is approving hers though because they are shite
Even if they didn’t all have covid, I wouldn’t want my child anywhere near that house.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.