PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much longer have they got to stay in for? I honestly can't do the maths 🙈

This is what I’m scared off, my son got a positive test yesterday after isolating since last week from a class bubble, I’ve a feeling it will eventually work it’s way around all of us.
Not necessarily. I had it and was out of action for 7 weeks and no one else in the household caught it. We didn't keep a huge distance either, our house isn't that big. Can't really remember the first 4 days as I was hallucinating and in pain all over, followed by breathing difficulties but managed to stay out of hospital.

Reactions: 3
Not necessarily. I had it and was out of action for 7 weeks and no one else in the household caught it. We didn't keep a huge distance either, our house isn't that big. Can't really remember the first 4 days as I was hallucinating and in pain all over, followed by breathing difficulties but managed to stay out of hospital.
Sorry to hear it hit you so hard had you been vaxxed...im not an anti vax crusader btw 😂

The covid thing will come out but it will be kept as far from the breadcrumb trail from the poverty tour as possible and as wrote above saying caught in school when anyone savvy would see Joyce looked like a corpse on tour and tested positive was it last Wednesday? How long are they in for isolation now I can't fathom graphs for tit 😂
If Josh tested positive last Wednesday, he needs to isolate for 10 days, along with the rest of the household. This ends tomorrow.

If anyone else tests positive after Wednesday, their 10 days restarts from the day of their symptoms.

Josh and anyone without symptoms is free from midnight tomorrow

Anyone positive has to restart their 10 day count.

I think that's right!!

I've just done 10 days and can go back to work after midnight tonight!!

Reactions: 5
If Josh tested positive last Wednesday, he needs to isolate for 10 days, along with the rest of the household. This ends tomorrow.

If anyone else tests positive after Wednesday, their 10 days restarts from the day of their symptoms.

I think that's right!!

Take it easy sounds like it slam dunked you x

So those who haven’t had (and actually been tested and tested positive) still need to isolate for 14 days, it hasn’t been that long yet?
Yeah that’s weird, just looked again. So if you test positive it’s 10 day isolation but 14 days for everyone else in the house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

I think that's right!!

That chart says that anyone who doesn’t have symptoms should isolate for 14 days from the date the first person shows symptoms.

I think it was 28 but @Wotsit can confirm. If it is 28 then that's the highest number since we started tallying in July last year.
Yes it was 28 including her own book and 3 gifted items. I've not had chance to post the full list yet

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So those who haven’t had (and actually been tested and tested positive) still need to isolate for 14 days, it hasn’t been that long yet?
It's a 10 day isolation period now, not 14 but the principle is still the same.

If Josh tested positive last Weds, he is able to go out after midnight tomorrow, along with anyone else who hasn't had symptoms.

Anyone who has tested positive has to restart their 10 days from the day symptoms started.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.