PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how it was questioned where Seb and Isaac are and Isaac pops up several times, even getting a hug from Covid Colin.

Also, Betsy says Rachel is going to be answering questions with her later. I hope someone asks why her new book is so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Notice how it was questioned where Seb and Isaac are and Isaac pops up several times, even getting a hug from Covid Colin.

Also, Betsy says Rachel is going to be answering questions with her later. I hope someone asks why her new book is so tit.
Covid Colin has to be his new name 😂

And can she still eat with those teeth? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just reading her flash ad hahahaha

“if you’re like me and have a cleaner and lots of money you want duck all to do with this mop but it buys egg chairs DOESN’T IT WILLLBAYYYYYYY?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iv not read the tit book, but I don't think she has ever admitted to having an affair with josh has she? Wouldn't suit her #bekind persona
That’s enough of me scrolling through that (it shouldn’t be so easy to navigate) but this is how josh is brought in. Edie is young, she’s still breastfeeding but it’s as free she broke up with ‘Sam’.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t like being #kind to anyone from the patchwork house of lies but tbf to Betsy she does work for her own money, although she really shouldn’t be flashing it around given what her mum is trying to achieve and that she’s such a large part of her page.

I don’t like being #kind to anyone from the patchwork house of lies but tbf to Betsy she does work for her own money, although she really shouldn’t be flashing it around given what her mum is trying to achieve and that she’s such a large part of her page.
Thing is, if her mum was really bringing them up the way she always says she is, and exposing them to food banks and saying how it’s changed them and made them all super aware and grateful etc, would Betsy even make a joke of wasting money, even if it’s her own she’s earned?

Reactions: 13
Soooo how many of you have filled in the question box asking if they've all got covid? 🤣🤣

Both I and W sound sick 😔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.