PTWM #82 Just a thought, PTWM is on tour, but she’s no Bob Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I offer a limited range of services from Community Consulting to an Introduction to Social Enterprise. I want to help people in the community sector achieve more ,by sharing my experiences, expertise and skills. Have a scroll down this page to check out what I offer and see if there is a way I can help you. First hour is Free, depending on location this may be via Zoom."
What does that even mean?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is Jordan could of gone on being kind and giving his advice to charities and creaming a nice salary off the top. He got involved with Rach and the pair of them feed on each other’s need to be worshipped to be famous and to be put on a pedestal. Scary.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just had an awful thought about her recent trips to the gym - she’s not gonna offer classes at the women’s centre is she? Nah she wouldn’t or couldn’t, ya never know with her tho!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure they should go home. The kids look really happy for a change. They’ve had a nice week of privacy. The only one stressing is T and she’s stressed all the time anyway.

Perhaps this is the answer. Rachael constantly travelling around the country finding new people to love and steal personalities from. With Josh doing his mid life crisis tour of all the places he really wanted to be when he was 20, but couldn’t because he just wasn’t cool enough. (Even on leave from the Army, I guarantee he just went back to his mum in Devon and stroked his Happy Monday’s/ Oasis posters, teaching himself guitar in desperation on Brixham harbour.)

I’ve cracked it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m always so shocked by the stuff people can get away with in this country - we really are such a soft touch. The huns will have no clue how much she’s going g to be paid as a director of the CIC - I guarantee most of them will think she’s doing it for nothing. I always think the way forward is to ask the questions on other fb pages that she can’t control/block/delete ie Sanctuary Housing - pointless posting on her page unless you want a whole cloud of crap to rain down on you. Wonder what Sanctuary think of her being wide eyed and sobbing (that word does my head in!!) at the poverty during working hours and snapping seamlessly back into a life of luxury by night. Regardless of whether they pay for it themselves it’s crass behaviour at best and completely mind blowing that the pair of them thought it was a good idea. I’m honestly speechless - but with a lot to say…!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure they should go home. The kids look really happy for a change. They’ve had a nice week of privacy. The only one stressing is T and she’s stressed all the time anyway.

Perhaps this is the answer. Rachael constantly travelling around the country finding new people to love and steal personalities from. With Josh doing his mid life crisis tour of all the places he really wanted to be when he was 20, but couldn’t because he just wasn’t cool enough. (Even on leave from the Army, I guarantee he just went back to his mum in Devon and stroked his Happy Monday’s/ Oasis posters, teaching himself guitar in desperation on Brixham harbour.)

I’ve cracked it 😁
I don’t think they should be parents at all, BUT if she’s going to whine all week about missing them, maybe she shouldn’t have fucked off in the first place.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they should be parents at all, BUT if she’s going to whine all week about missing them, maybe she shouldn’t have fucked off in the first place.
Obviously she doesn’t really miss them though. It’s just a little bit of content to keep the ‘Facebook Mums on Instagram’ happy. I wonder if it is possible to miss your kids when your maternal instinct is faulty? Mine always worked you see 🤔

Reactions: 20
She has had more time away from those kids in the last few weeks with all the birthday hoo-ha than most people have had in the last 18 months. She can't miss them that much because she keeps arranging to piss off without them.

Reactions: 22
Because I'm procrastinating over work stuff, I've fallen into a worm hole...
Hope Rach only had the one hour free advice from Jordan and didn't pay him for his services, because looking at companies house, it would have been money wasted 😂
(I know, I need to get a life :rolleyes:)

Reactions: 8
I’m always so shocked by the stuff people can get away with in this country - we really are such a soft touch. The huns will have no clue how much she’s going g to be paid as a director of the CIC - I guarantee most of them will think she’s doing it for nothing. I always think the way forward is to ask the questions on other fb pages that she can’t control/block/delete ie Sanctuary Housing - pointless posting on her page unless you want a whole cloud of crap to rain down on you. Wonder what Sanctuary think of her being wide eyed and sobbing (that word does my head in!!) at the poverty during working hours and snapping seamlessly back into a life of luxury by night. Regardless of whether they pay for it themselves it’s crass behaviour at best and completely mind blowing that the pair of them thought it was a good idea. I’m honestly speechless - but with a lot to say…!
I dont suppose Sanctuary Housing will care their chief executive gets paid 390 thousand pound per year plus benefits and the chief financial officer 260 thousand. They are another not for profit organisation that just stays silent in the face of criticism. But on a much bigger scale.

Because I'm procrastinating over work stuff, I've fallen into a worm hole...
Hope Rach only had the one hour free advice from Jordan and didn't pay him for his services, because looking at companies house, it would have been money wasted 😂
(I know, I need to get a life :rolleyes:)
This made me laugh. Does he think he’s like a practicing solicitor!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think Rancid's appearance is relevant, because she's clearly spent a lot of money on herself (braces, fillers, botox, eyebrows etc), partly funded by money she took under false pretences from well meaning people, and partly from the advert deals she gets based on her large following, which came from her pretending to help people.
Well yes I guess she has funded her appearance with it all. Which is crazy as I think she looked better originally 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.