PTWM #82 Just a thought, PTWM is on tour, but she’s no Bob Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she worry us up north will rob her jewellery as no wedding rings or birthday gift from josh being worn! Obvs because we so poor up ere

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She thinks the glasses make her look intelligent when all it does is make her look like a cross between Roz from monsters Inc and Jedward.
View attachment 622293

I reckon the glasses are to hide her dodgy eyebrows behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don't get how anyone can listen to those stories and think yep Rach is doing amazing work there

Reactions: 18
Read the room Rachel, it wasn't the best idea to start wearing your latest designer crappy clothes. I feel so sorry for those people who have been forced to interact with her and all she can talk about is herself and her family.

Anyone else notice when she talks, her face barely moves?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Me seeing the “give us this day our daily bread” sign in the background of her stories just now after carefully crafting her worships prayer last night... “Joshhhhh they’ve been here” 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow!!! Hoole is a very nice area of chester I’m shocked at what she just said about it! 😳 In fact Chester is a lovely city shes painting a very bleak picture of the city! Just duck off you stupid witch 🤬

Reactions: 12
Condescending twit that she is. And tinned veg and meatballs is fine! When my husband got ill and our home repossessed and the council couldn’t house us we had to pay extortionate rent and we had about £40 a week to feed 7 of us and I was pregnant! The kids lived on tins and eggs , bread etc especially over the summer. Thought she knew what it was like to live like that. Liar!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow!!! Hoole is a very nice area of chester I’m shocked at what she just said about it! 😳 In fact Chester is a lovely city shes painting a very bleak picture of the city! Just duck off you stupid witch 🤬
Hoole is a really lovely area, shes a bell end.

Reactions: 6
I honestly struggle to understand how someone who says she "does so much work" with DA victims, homeless etc etc didn't realise that some people are housed in hotels with no cooking facilities. It's fairly normal everywhere, it's not a rare occurrence :rolleyes:

Reactions: 31
Just shows shes never really been in a crappy situation and her "history" is pure bullshit. Anyone with any real experience of escaping dv and going into life with nothing but your children and the unknown wouldnt be talking the way she is about "only feeding your kids tinned meatballs" some of the huns who's paying for her lifestyle probably live with cheaper brand meatballs in their cupboards

Reactions: 30
I tapped through most of those tit stories cause I just can’t listen to her but happened to stop on the bit when she told the woman in the food bank that her husband was an amazing chef and they ate amazing food at home 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Read the room Rachel, it wasn't the best idea to start wearing your latest designer crappy clothes. I feel so sorry for those people who have been forced to interact with her and all she can talk about is herself and her family.

Anyone else notice when she talks, her face barely moves?
Wtf is that denim jacket 😂😂 I actually thought her outfit was nice for once from the front 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I tapped through most of those tit stories cause I just can’t listen to her but happened to stop on the bit when she told the woman in the food bank that her husband was an amazing chef and they ate amazing food at home 🙄
Seriously? Wow.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.