PTWM #82 Just a thought, PTWM is on tour, but she’s no Bob Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She feels guilty for having a nice meal? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow!!! Hoole is a very nice area of chester I’m shocked at what she just said about it! 😳 In fact Chester is a lovely city shes painting a very bleak picture of the city! Just duck off you stupid witch 🤬
I’ve always had the impression Chester is a nice, quite desirable place to live (granted I’ve never been there). But it’s never a place you hear of when ‘deprived’ towns are mentioned. Obviously, everywhere has their share of deprivation but some far more than others.

Condescending twit that she is. And tinned veg and meatballs is fine! When my husband got ill and our home repossessed and the council couldn’t house us we had to pay extortionate rent and we had about £40 a week to feed 7 of us and I was pregnant! The kids lived on tins and eggs , bread etc especially over the summer. Thought she knew what it was like to live like that. Liar!
My grandma used to make us tinned meatballs with mash, it was one of my faves when I was a kid. My grandparents weren’t poor but Grandma grew up in poverty and could make a meal out of anything.

The way R phrased that is intimating people should be ashamed to be feeding their kids tinned stuff. She doesn’t get at all the effect that could have on a mum sat at home, who’s fed her kids a tin of meatballs, with some tinned potatoes and peas cos it’s all she can afford but is trying to do her best (can you tell I’ve been there). That mum will be left feeling inadequate and ashamed rather than simply proud of the fact she’s done what she can to keep her kids from going to bed hungry.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I thought that was in Blacon, shes a twit, she boils my piss.
I think i get angry because i always thought she helped people.

Reactions: 10
Has she really had a relationship with her husbands sister?
Yes, apparently so. Rach and Hannah were very close friends before she got with Joyce. She was obsessed with him (pillow sniffing obsessed), I guess she had to get the next best thing first.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just don’t get what her end game is after she finishes her roving reporter work experience - what is this meant to be achieving

Reactions: 17
I really really hope all this makes her "lush huns" question what all she has said about her past like being a single mum living in a bedsit.. Surely this wouldn't be a shock to her if that was true.

She wouldn't last long if she turned up with her patronising bullshit on a rough estate here in N.Ireland. She wouldn't last 5 minutes 😂

Reactions: 18
I tapped through most of those tit stories cause I just can’t listen to her but happened to stop on the bit when she told the woman in the food bank that her husband was an amazing chef and they ate amazing food at home 🙄
No! She didn’t 😳😳 bleeping hell! That’s just, I have no words.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I can't bare to watch her, she is really pissing me off. Feeding your kids tinned food is nothing to be ashamed of! She just needs to stop now because all she is doing is looking down her nose at others, and stop with the bleeping broken heart emojis. Its patronising as duck!!!!
Your digging yourself a massive hole R. Go back home and stick to selling crap deodorant and nappies

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I flicked through two and only heard two bits, one the bit above about their amazing home cooked meals, and the other about there “just being loads of tins of beans”.

Out of context of the bigger conversation it sounded as though she was implying that people didn’t really care and just lobbed some beans in the food bank box. I hope it doesn’t put anyone off donating, like I’ve mentioned before, I volunteer at a local foodbank and it’s true we get a hell of a lot of tons of beans in comparison to other products, but they’re also one of the cheapest items in the store. Like a tin of own brand beans is less than 20p, for some people that’s all they can afford to buy on top of their own shopping to donate because they’re genuinely lovely and kind people and I’d hate for anyone to stop because they think it’s not appreciated. 😔

Reactions: 29
Wow!!! Hoole is a very nice area of chester I’m shocked at what she just said about it! 😳 In fact Chester is a lovely city shes painting a very bleak picture of the city! Just duck off you stupid witch 🤬
Hoole is an expensive area. I looked at houses there, but for what we could get there, we could get a bigger house bordering Chester. I’ve never heard anything say anything bad about Chester. She’s a twit

Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope people don’t volunteer to help at her women’s centre. She’ll be sat on her arse along with her paid lackeys and people will be doing all the work out of the goodness of their hearts whilst she posts on Instagram and all the huns will tell her how amazing and selfless she is 😡

See I thought that. I’ve only been for a visit when my daughter was looking at university’s. I thought it was nice but I suppose there is good and bad everywhere

Reactions: 4
I flicked past all stories but did notice that when she was talking about the young girl helping women and looking at other agencies to call in she said she wouldn't be able to do that. Is that not what she's proposing with the cic?

Reactions: 8
Honestly those videos of her talking about the food, you can tell she hasn’t got a bleeping clue what to say apart from ‘my family eat really well blah blah’. She looks so uncomfortable because she is clearly there for the clout instead of actually caring about the work being done…bleeping hells bells man 🤯

Reactions: 27
Firstly, what the duck is that jacket she’s wearing?!?

Secondly, she hasn’t got a bleeping clue. I don’t even need to give examples. Absolute moron.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.