PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm new found respect for Wiley collecting his now 🧐
The more diverse the names are on the list. The more enraged the Gammons get. It’s fab, petty but fab 🙌.

Not sure what’s going on with Rach, she had to stop herself saying ‘for fucks sake,’ to Wibble then and the child is miserable 🤷🏻‍♀️. Weird thing to post tbh. Who benefits from seeing it?

Reactions: 9
She's bleeping clueless, he's not even 2 yet and she's giving tea in a mug. What was she expecting to happen? Hold the mug yourself and let him have a sip. It's not rocket science but anything for content, eh Rach?

Reactions: 11
She's bleeping clueless, he's not even 2 yet and she's giving tea in a mug. What was she expecting to happen? Hold the mug yourself and let him have a sip. It's not rocket science but anything for content, eh Rach?
Tbf lots of kids can drink from a real cup at that age. The thing is she’s not actually taught him anything. These things come with practice and she hasnt got a clue. She will expect him to potty train himself as she clearly never had to with the girls. It will most likely all have been taught at nursery. I hate lazy parents, why even have kids when you can’t be bothered. The fact she’s not noticing all the delays is so worrying.

Reactions: 30
I can’t even understand why you’d encourage a toddler to drink anything other than water or milk tbh.

She seems to be back on it with the ads 🙄

768D3F31-707F-461C-8A61-23611B467FC2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t even understand why you’d encourage a toddler to drink anything other than water or milk tbh.
Same. Mine is 13 now but still prefers water over anything else, I very rarely gave her squash as a toddler and she doesn't like anything fizzy. I didn't wean her on crisps, doughnuts and McDonald's breakfasts though 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Same. Mine is 13 now but still prefers water over anything else, I very rarely gave her squash as a toddler and she doesn't like anything fizzy. I didn't wean her on crisps, doughnuts and McDonald's breakfasts though 🤷
Mine are 10 and 12 and like the odd cuppa or Diet Coke now but mostly are just given water still. My opinion but i just think it’s unnecessary, they’re not born craving sugar and caffeine, why introduce it early?

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why they never discipline the youngest child? He’s really naughty and they all walk on egg shells around him. So odd

Reactions: 15
I just think it’s really odd how she hasn’t had the vaccine yet,
That’s content for her but she hasn’t mentioned a thing about it, which makes me think she won’t be having it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
That’s content for her but she hasn’t mentioned a thing about it, which makes me think she won’t be having it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Joyce should have had it too, being such a hard working full time police officer😂
The silence around that is very odd.

Reactions: 12
She’s too busy single handedly putting women all over the country into refuges scamming the huns to take time out and have the vaccine

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why they never discipline the youngest child? He’s really naughty and they all walk on egg shells around him. So odd
He’s not yet 2. He doesn’t actually have the ability to be wilfully naughty. Literally. He needs guidance, boundaries and positive interactions not discipline at his age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Agree VERY strange, maybe Josh’s big brain has decided the vaccine is too risky

Reactions: 7
Have they definitely reached her age group in her area? (Know there are locals here who can confirm). Because if they have then I’d say with 99.9% certainty she hasn’t had it, which just about sums her up.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He’s not naughty.
He’s got no boundaries so he’s left to his own devices.

Reactions: 20
Brilliant thread title @Snarkypants 🙌🏻 and fab update @DipsyDoodle 👍🏻 Sending 💜 and ☁ to you both 😂😂

She can’t be happy with the brows as she hasn’t even acknowledged them? Surely, if you get something quite obvious done to your face you would comment about it?? She rambled on to the camera the other day but didn’t reference them once and chatted about literal tit instead!! She has followed a few cosmetic people recently I wonder if it’s any of them or just her friend Charlie?

So the quote she shared last night about kids being just as vulnerable but it’s just easy to ignore 🤯 is that her justifying her behaviour towards their bunch? I attached the pic of the original linked pic rather than snapping her story.
she is so bleeping dim! How can she not see, her kids Mental Health is up tit creek and she took away their paddle!

Reactions: 12
Have they definitely reached her age group in her area? (Know there are locals here who can confirm). Because if they have then I’d say with 99.9% certainty she hasn’t had it, which just about sums her up.
I would be very surprised if they haven’t - my area are now offering to over 18s so I would expect most areas have now offered to at least over 35s? All my friends (in various counties) have now had theirs too, all aged 33-40.

Reactions: 10
I don't actually remember her mate Astrid posting she hers either. It's not compulsory to take the what seems obligatory post vaccine shot. Bit considering she will post a pic of a turd for content, you would think this would be perfect content material. But maybe they are one of those crazy anti covid conspirators 🤷‍♀️

I would be very surprised if they haven’t - my area are now offering to over 18s so I would expect most areas have now offered to at least over 35s? All my friends (in various counties) have now had theirs too, all aged 33-40.
My work daughter is 25 & having hers today

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.