PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen this on Devon Live.
Members of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) - Devon
- Nina Joy Pierson. For services to the community in Devon during Covid-19. (Newton Abbot, Devon)
Ah that’s nice. In all honesty, if you look at her page etc, she did pull her arse out for the community. Congratulations I think.

Reactions: 13
- Nina Joy Pierson. For services to the community in Devon during Covid-19. (Newton Abbot, Devon)
Is this eat the frog lady aka Jordan the scammers mummy

Reactions: 2
Ah that’s nice. In all honesty, if you look at her page etc, she did pull her arse out for the community. Congratulations I think.
The revolutionary in me only respect people who turn down their MBEs 😅 still, I’d probably take one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this eat the frog lady aka Jordan the scammers mummy
Yes. The one who “single handedly” collects out of date food from supermarkets, driving round at all hours, bakes and cooks for people and opened her own shop just to help people, from the goodness of her own heart. Except she doesn’t, cos ETF has about 30 employees and turns over hundreds of thousands a year in profit

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The revolutionary in me only respect people who turn down their MBEs 😅 still, I’d probably take one.
You have to see the benefit. The honours list is the one thing that causes every white, Tory voting, over 55 male to have a complete emotional breakdown. I enjoy it immensely, every year 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If R was anything like a good mate shenwould post congratulating Nina. But she'll also add some self congratulatory bollocks too....

Reactions: 3
Never post but just caught up and can’t believe Slagatha Christie is releasing another possibly shitter book than the first! Whoever is giving this the go ahead at Penguin HQ wants sacking!
I think Slagatha Christie is my all time favourite name for her 😂 it fits her persona perfectly.

Total opposite of Slagatha then who just pulls her arse out for married men in the woods.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You have to see the benefit. The honours list is the one thing that causes every white, Tory voting, over 55 male to have a complete emotional breakdown. I enjoy it immensely, every year 😂😂.
Hmm new found respect for Wiley collecting his now 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's a lot more people deserving of that MBE than Nina in the bay. Who have worked a lot harder, done a lot more, which hasn't been only one day a week helping others and opening a food bank. Just goes to show that someone high up nominated her for it.

Reactions: 8
Gives him a cup of tea in an open cup and then complains when he spills it everywhere. Genius.

C8D40F6F-8CF1-48E1-B7DF-8A7D30440273.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This will cheer Ratchet up no end 😂😂 she'll be vomiting horrifically from jealousy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.