PTWM #79 Instead of lying about paint spills and lids, please just try to parent your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is a rat faced C U next Tuesday. I’m sorry but she really is.

Reactions: 34
That’s chapter about ‘Laura’ wow!! She’s utter dirt that woman. It’s so calculated and evil. Just pure dirt, I’ve no other words for her

Reactions: 22
I really can’t see this book going down well with readers even those that don’t know it is actually real life, it is so badly written and is absolute garbage.
It'llbe fine for the Hunz most of them are just at the keystage 1

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It'llbe fine for the Hunz most of them are just at the keystage 1
I think it will go down a storm with the huns who will rush to vomit horrifically over her bravery and god like status, but the general reader will be another kettle of fish. This book is going to be read and then ripped to pieces by well read, educated people who will be simply incredulous at its publication

Reactions: 16
I feel so sad for the boys, that is not her story to tell.

I'm lost for words.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I unfollowed her months ago (so glad she ranted and brought me here!). This book is a joke. I'm a SW and I'm glad I'm nowhere near her. I wouldnt refer a single person to a service where she was in charge or where people there have NO experience. It's SO goddam dangerous!

Reactions: 28
We all knew that this is what her book would be about, another opportunity to take swipes at the boys mum.

She really is a vile human being and Josh is just as bad for allowing this.

Reactions: 20
I’m so utterly disgusted, I’ve written to penguin. Probably won’t make a blind bit of difference, but she needs calling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her books need to be compared side by side by a lawyer. Along with details she has shared, this book is totally identifying.

Rach, this is far, far too much. So cruel. You should not have done this.

Reactions: 36
This says a lot about her attitude towards consent and how she values her own opinions over anyone else’s (Jaclyn is Molly’s mum and Molly is Belle’s friend).

DFEBBFCA-847F-408F-8018-C955E53DA39C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m so utterly disgusted, I’ve written to penguin. Probably won’t make a blind bit of difference, but she needs calling out.
Well done you! I hope they take note.
This appalling slanderous, utter bollocks of a "book" should be withdrawn!

Reactions: 15
I do have to laugh at this....
"This is a work of fiction, names and characters are a product of the authors imagination and any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental"
Clearly penguin know its based on true events and real people and are covering their arsed. They are just as bad for allowing it tbh

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.